Post A Message to The Future Here.

Dear Future:

Sorry about that whole screw up between roughly 1960 and 2012. For a while there, Americans actually forgot how they came to be such a beacon of hope in the world. They actually accepted the whiny preachings of liberals. I know it must be startling for you future Americans to grasp this, but the poor "liberals" of our day actually thought they were doing something to "improve" America and the "world." :cuckoo:

Anyway, sorry about that. Learn from it. Don't let that nasty crap happen again.

Regards and all the best,

Conservatives of 2010.

(as a disclaimer upon what passes for pop culture)

Dear Aliens of the Future,

Our society went quite insane. What's left is really quite incomprehensible.

Apologies,

boe

Dear Future:

Sorry about that whole screw up between roughly 1960 and 2012. For a while there, Americans actually forgot how they came to be such a beacon of hope in the world. They actually accepted the whiny preachings of liberals. I know it must be startling for you future Americans to grasp this, but the poor "liberals" of our day actually thought they were doing something to "improve" America and the "world." :cuckoo:

Anyway, sorry about that. Learn from it. Don't let that nasty crap happen again.

Conservatives of 2010.

Awesome job! Right down to using spell check! Kudos!

For a fact check see: Disgusted With Conservatism, America Was Born Liberal.

Dear Future:

Conservatives of 2010.

For a fact check see: http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...th-conservatism-america-was-born-liberal.html

It was a so-so effort, actually. But, still, I'm glad you liked it. FWIW, I don't always have to use spell check. Some of us actually learned how to spell in school. I know. Those were back in the good old days.

Dear Future:

Conservatives of 2010.

For a fact check see: http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...th-conservatism-america-was-born-liberal.html

It was a so-so effort, actually. But, still, I'm glad you liked it. FWIW, I don't always have to use spell check. Some of us actually learned how to spell in school. I know. Those were back in the good old days.

Then I truly am impressed Buddy! I've noticed your posts in the past as some of the most well written clap-trap of all the quality clap-trap on the board.

:clap2: 2 gold stars and a cookie for the L-Man garcon, and step on it.

Dear Future:

Conservatives of 2010.

The Mean Old USMB Software said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Liability again.

Bummer!

:coffee:

Should I be embarrassed that it took me a solid 90 seconds to de-code FWIW as For What It's Worth?

Does that make me a 'noob'?

Make that 'n:boobies:b?​

Should I be embarrassed that it took me a solid 90 seconds to de-code FWIW as For What It's Worth?

Yes.

Does that make me a 'noob'?

Yes.

No. That would make you look like a couple of boobs.

No. That would make you look like a couple of boobs.

You say that like it's a bad thing!

No. Sometimes a pair of boobs are bad.
obama_biden_uhoh.jpg

Other times, a pair of boobs are very very good!
eva-larue-1-3.jpg

Perspective. That's the ticket! :cool:

Dear future:

By the time you get this letter, Obama's Stimulus will have saved or created 175 Billion jobs.

The ice on the glaciers is still melting as it's been for the last 15,000 years, if not, you're fucked and in what used to be New York City now under a sheet of ice 2 miles thick.

Do not let Progressives try their idea on any other planets, they fucked up every nation on Earth whenever we tried their ideas. DO NOT EXPORT PROGRESSIVE IDEAS!

In closing: get a life, why the fuck are you reading this shit?

Last edited:
Dear future:

By the time you get this letter, Obama's Stimulus will have saved or created 175 Billion jobs.

The ice on the glaciers is still melting as it's been for the last 15,000 years, if not, you're fucked and in what used to be New York City now under a sheet of ice 2 miles thick.

Do not let Progressives try their idea on any other planets, they fucked up every nation on Earth whenever we tried their ideas. DO NOT EXPORT PROGRESSIVE IDEAS!

In closing: get a life, why the fuck are you reading this shit?

We have some anger issues back here in 2010. We have a political party that just took on a whole lot of responsibility by winning an election simply by being against everything the other party tried to talk about. Now they have to govern and they're running a little shy on ideas for doing something with their responsibility.

If it sounds like 3rd grade recess, it is. As editec said, sorry about the mess.

Forum List

Back