Post A Message to The Future Here.

22nd century earthlings,

Don't watch the television series 'Lost'. If you do, it'll take you another 1000 years to figure-out why you did in the first place.

P.s. I don't care if we found life on Mars, all I want to know is did Justin Bieber suffer a painful death?

I'm telling you, that dog was God.

"Walt! Walt!"

/sum total of Micheal's contribution to the show.

Dear Future:

Our "past" promised us that by now (your past) we'd be zooming around in flying cars. That turned out to be bullshit.

So my question is, did you guys ever work that out or are you STILL weighted down by gravity to ground transportation?

Sincerely yours,

Our Present and your Past.

P.S. If liberals are still around fucking things up, why can't you learn from our mistakes?

Hopefully you'll be too busy building infrastructure for your children on the shoulders of histories many bright moments, as well as the mistakes.

To Mother Earth and Father History and their teen-age* Sentient World!! :beer:

:eusa_think: I feel like a little kid dreaming of educational opportunity and future accomplishments!

* Teen-age in Y3K, ass-u-me-ing Mom is up to the task.

Have your little bastards reached for the stars yet, Mother?​

Dear People of the Future,

I think I left the light on in my basement.

Would one of you be kind enough to check it and turn it off if I did?

Thanks,

Editec of the Past

Dear 22nd Century,

Well I figured the 2012 thing was BS. That stands for BULLSHIT. It was a phrase we used back here (or back then from where you are). I always wondered about the Orgasmatron though.

If you should wonder about the human that left this message and still have GOOGLE (a communication device), just do a search on SALTSHAKER, THE MAN...... THE LEGEND.

Dear future:

By the time you get this letter, Obama's Stimulus will have saved or created 175 Billion jobs.

The ice on the glaciers is still melting as it's been for the last 15,000 years, if not, you're fucked and in what used to be New York City now under a sheet of ice 2 miles thick.

Do not let Progressives try their idea on any other planets, they fucked up every nation on Earth whenever we tried their ideas. DO NOT EXPORT PROGRESSIVE IDEAS!

In closing: get a life, why the fuck are you reading this shit?

We have some anger issues back here in 2010. We have a political party that just took on a whole lot of responsibility by winning an election simply by being against everything the other party tried to talk about. Now they have to govern and they're running a little shy on ideas for doing something with their responsibility.

If it sounds like 3rd grade recess, it is. As editec said, sorry about the mess.

Quite astonishingly wrong. The GOP did well in the last election, true. But they managed -- even so -- to take just one house of our bicameral legislature. The other house is solidly in the Dim camp, still, as is the Executive Branch.

All that the GOP CAN do (if they manage to stick to their guns) is say NO to the hideous Obama Administration agenda. And the really good news is: it suffices. There is no problem. You are mistaken. Gridlock is good.

Until the original premise of your post is realized (as in when the GOP relieves the Dims of the majority in both houses of our legislative branch AND reclaims the Executive branch), the GOP isn't powerful enough to formulate our national public policies. They cannot single-handedly undo all the crap done by the irresponsible liberal Democratics.

If (other than JUST enough appropriation bills to meet our actual needs) the Congress proves entirely incapable of passing so much as ONE bit of legislation during the next two years, I'm more than happy enough with that. :thup:

threadjacked.gif

We have some anger issues back here in 2010. We have a political party that just took on a whole lot of responsibility by winning an election simply by being against everything the other party tried to talk about. Now they have to govern and they're running a little shy on ideas for doing something with their responsibility.

If it sounds like 3rd grade recess, it is. As editec said, sorry about the mess.

Quite astonishingly wrong. The GOP did well in the last election, true. But they managed -- even so -- to take just one house of our bicameral legislature. The other house is solidly in the Dim camp, still, as is the Executive Branch.

All that the GOP CAN do (if they manage to stick to their guns) is say NO to the hideous Obama Administration agenda. And the really good news is: it suffices. There is no problem. You are mistaken. Gridlock is good.

Until the original premise of your post is realized (as in when the GOP relieves the Dims of the majority in both houses of our legislative branch AND reclaims the Executive branch), the GOP isn't powerful enough to formulate our national public policies. They cannot single-handedly undo all the crap done by the irresponsible liberal Democratics.

If (other than JUST enough appropriation bills to meet our actual needs) the Congress proves entirely incapable of passing so much as ONE bit of legislation during the next two years, I'm more than happy enough with that. :thup:

threadjacked.gif

(A) No. Responding to another member's post is not "thread jacking."

(B) there is no way to "thread jack" in a thread designated as leaving a message to the future. By definition every post is for the future.

Are you going to check in, periodically, Magoo, as your sabbatical starts to actually require your time and effort?

Or is that too thread jack-y for ya?

:cuckoo:

Troll at your own risk

Is that a message for the future?

:lol:

I thought so, but I understand fishing and the need for moms current crop of little bastards to try a little harder to protect natural waters.

The good news is how much better we're doing since the 60's & 70's.

The Clean Water Act ROCKS! ( at least as a concept )

Forum List

Back