Portland 'Sanctuary' Releases Felony Illegal -- Who Then Rapes Elderly Woman...

Maybe Portland should have charged him with the crime of "pre-rape". Then, again, if they had, they probably would have had to arrest and charge Trump for "pre-molestation", since he feels that he can grab pussy anytime he wants to.

Maybe Portland should have charged him with the crime of "pre-rape". Then, again, if they had, they probably would have had to arrest and charge Trump for "pre-molestation", since he feels that he can grab pussy anytime he wants to.
I knew there would be some stupid dumped on this thread. Had no idea you would bring a 55 gallon drum of it though.

Dat's why Granny don't trust dem illegal aliens...

... ya never know when one of `em's gonna grab ya...

... an' do nasty things to ya.

Any libs on here still dont like the wall?!

Don't like it? Why, that event will only make them hate the wall even more. The Hard Left is like a calculator with a cracked board. No matter what you input, it gives you the wrong answer. And the more you offset the input to compensate, the further off the mark its answer becomes.

I'm not a lib it I do see why Portland released him without informing ICE. The bastard has been deported 20 times. That means he has been reported to ICE 20 times and still keeps coming back. Why bother to call ICE when all they do is deport him and he comes back. ICE should have locked the fucka up when they had him. DOn't blame Portland for just saying "fuck it", after ICE has let them down time and time again!

Forum List

Back