Trump rips China on Twitter: 'They do NOTHING for us with North Korea'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Trump is right, and I hope he keeps his focus based on his campaign promises, it's what the American people and all lovers of liberty anywhere on this planet want.

China, Mexico and Canada, in particular the Canadian security apparatus interference in American corporations, n that order of vital importance of who to deal with in regards to exploitation of America and the American worker.

Seems Trump is probably getting more granular details from his intelligence agencies and he is realizing the Commies; especially China, are using nations like North Korea and others to fight America by proxy, while they steal American industries and jobs. No more!

Get 'er done Trump. I am betting that if you play hard ball with those who have been taking advantage of America for so long that the Democrats would need a prayer answered or a drastic change in their global policies in order to have any shot at all in 2020...slim indeed. Just don't lose sight of what America needs.

President Trump lashed out at the Chinese government in a pair of tweets Saturday evening over Beijing's failure to slow down North Korea's nuclear weapons program.

"They do NOTHING for us with North Korea, just talk." Trump posted on the social network, before vowing, "We will no longer allow this to continue. China could easily solve this problem!"

There was no immediate response from the Chinese government.

Trump posted the message hours after North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un said his country had developed an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) capable of striking the mainland U.S. North Korea's official propaganda outlet said the Hwasong-14 missile reached a maximum height of 2,314 miles and traveled 620 miles Friday night before accurately landing in waters off Japan.

The launch has led analysts to conclude that a wide swath of the United States, including Los Angeles and Chicago, is now in range of North Korean weapons. Observers had estimated that the North's first ICBM on July 4 could have reached Alaska.

Well, then he should do something and not just bitch over social media about it. The man is a clown. He should thank his lucky stars for Kim Jung Un or he'd be leading for biggest clown in the world.

Well, then he should do something and not just bitch over social media about it. The man is a clown. He should thank his lucky stars for Kim Jung Un or he'd be leading for biggest clown in the world.

When you say "do something about it", what do you refer to?

There are no simple options, that's the problem. Trump and China know this. Now if that missile launch had hit 200 miles closer and hit Japan, then you would see an easier response. Even the rest of the world would have to fall in line and turn their backs on their Chinese cash cow and deal with N Korea then. Instead, these global muppets would rather talk about the harm of the environment, as if nukes would help the ozone layer.

He has already increased sanctions......

He has already met with China's Leader asking for them to deal with the Fat Man.....

To no avail.................Kim Ping Pong simply will not STOP BEING AN ASS.

Japan is spitting mad...........so much they are going into major spending on their military and have even threatened War with N. Korea.......I was stationed there way back when and that is unbelievable.............GIven their annual BLACK SHIP FESTIVAL celebrating Peace and Renouncing War....................

Ping Pong is playing a dangerous game...............and should it come to blows...........China will more than likely go against us.

When you say "do something about it", what do you refer to? There are no simple options, that's the problem. Trump and China know this. Now if that missile launch had hit 200 miles closer and hit Japan, then you would see an easier response. Even the rest of the world would have to fall in line and turn their backs on their Chinese cash cow and deal with N Korea then. Instead, these global muppets would rather talk about the harm of the environment, as if nukes would help the ozone layer.
He's the president not me. He claims all this stuff is simple and on the campaign trail he had all the answers. All I know for sure is that 3 a.m. tweets aren't the way you do diplomacy. Do you really think that will make China more amenable?

When you say "do something about it", what do you refer to? There are no simple options, that's the problem. Trump and China know this. Now if that missile launch had hit 200 miles closer and hit Japan, then you would see an easier response. Even the rest of the world would have to fall in line and turn their backs on their Chinese cash cow and deal with N Korea then. Instead, these global muppets would rather talk about the harm of the environment, as if nukes would help the ozone layer.
He's the president not me. He claims all this stuff is simple and on the campaign trail he had all the answers. All I know for sure is that 3 a.m. tweets aren't the way you do diplomacy. Do you really think that will make China more amenable?
You demand action but will not specify. Then side step the issue when asked what your opinion is on what to do...........

Trump has already taken DIPLOMATIC actions trying to deal with it..........To no avail...........It is obvious that China is not putting the little Fat Mad Man on a Leash............and this little Fat Man keeps provoking a War with Japan by shooting missiles at them..........and South Korea with Saber Rattling...............

This isn't a game. It is in there back yards............should it go to War South Korea will pay a very heavy price early on because the DMZ has enough artillery pieces in place to flatten Seoul Korea............and many South Koreans would die.................

My position is to keep pressure up on Diplomacy to avoid a costly War..........until there is no other option..........and at that point convene with South Korea and Japan because it is in their back yard and they will pay the large price should it go to War.

Personally I think the dang CIA should just Off the little Fat Man........He's nutz anyway.

Trump is hilarious. I really think nobody must have ever told him no growing up. Like as a kid, he was probably allowed to hit the maid and brake shit if she wouldn't do as she was told.

Whining about China on twitter... what a child.

Trump is right, and I hope he keeps his focus based on his campaign promises, it's what the American people and all lovers of liberty anywhere on this planet want.

China, Mexico and Canada, in particular the Canadian security apparatus interference in American corporations, n that order of vital importance of who to deal with in regards to exploitation of America and the American worker.

Seems Trump is probably getting more granular details from his intelligence agencies and he is realizing the Commies; especially China, are using nations like North Korea and others to fight America by proxy, while they steal American industries and jobs. No more!

Get 'er done Trump. I am betting that if you play hard ball with those who have been taking advantage of America for so long that the Democrats would need a prayer answered or a drastic change in their global policies in order to have any shot at all in 2020...slim indeed. Just don't lose sight of what America needs.

President Trump lashed out at the Chinese government in a pair of tweets Saturday evening over Beijing's failure to slow down North Korea's nuclear weapons program.

"They do NOTHING for us with North Korea, just talk." Trump posted on the social network, before vowing, "We will no longer allow this to continue. China could easily solve this problem!"

Trump posted the message hours after North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un said his country had developed an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) capable of striking the mainland U.S. North Korea's official propaganda outlet said the Hwasong-14 missile reached a maximum height of 2,314 miles and traveled 620 miles Friday night before accurately landing in waters off Japan.

The launch has led analysts to conclude that a wide swath of the United States, including Los Angeles and Chicago, is now in range of North Korean weapons. Observers had estimated that the North's first ICBM on July 4 could have reached Alaska.

So, China doesn't do what the US wants it to do. Boo the fucking hoo. Trump is like "hey there girl, you're looking pretty" "I'm not interested" "I have lots of money" "I'm still not interested" "I'm going to get my heavies to hold you down while I rape you"

Seeing as Twitter is blocked in China anyway.

So, China doesn't do what the US wants it to do. Boo the fucking hoo. Trump is like "hey there girl, you're looking pretty" "I'm not interested" "I have lots of money" "I'm still not interested" "I'm going to get my heavies to hold you down while I rape you"
You can't rape a girl who has 260 nukes.

You can't rape a girl who has 260 nukes.

Well yes, but Trump doesn't know that yet, does he?

We have a child running our country. How embarrassing. Somebody needs to tell him to grow up before he gets us into another war

Hmmm--you don't think that past Presidents have talked to China about getting tough with N. Korea, and that this is the very first time any President has attempted it---:badgrin:

As far a putting pressure on China over jobs--Trump is in a very uncomfortable position to do that--because they have him held hostage. He owns hotels in China.
Trump's Hotels In China Could Be A Conflict For The President-Elect

Trade deficits are just paper deficits. We are going to buy more products because are a larger populated country than Canada & Mexico. We can't expect that Mexico will buy 2 washers & dryers and 5 cars from us. The only country we should have a trade surplus is with China, because they have a larger population, but they manipulate their currency.

The republican congress has already stated they will not impose tariffs, that have never created a single job but are great at job loss's or tax American corporations for manufacturing overseas.
The Smoot-Hawley Tariff and the Great Depression | Theodore Phalan

Geeze. Lefties seem to love war. War with Russia they demand. Now NK too. What? China too?

Commie china, commie North Korea, terrorist nation Iran, Fidel Castro, and every other despot, all liberals heroes.

Seeing as Twitter is blocked in China anyway.
For the average person, but I don't doubt the bigwigs read every Trump tweet.

Geeze. Lefties seem to love war. War with Russia they demand. Now NK too. What? China too?
I don't see anyone talking war, but you.

Forum List

Back