Man tries to rape woman in public. Woke DA....."Since he didn't say anything before hand it's not a felony"

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Terrifying moment 'demon possessed' homeless man unzips pants and thrusts himself against his victim but woke 'LA DA says it's not attempted rape because attacker didn't say that's what he was going to do'
Terrifying moment 'demon possessed' man unzips pants and grabs woman

A Long Beach woman was left in shock after she learned that the homeless man, who looked 'demon possessed,' unzipped his pants, grabbed her and began thrusting against her in broad daylight in a section of the city known as 'The Beast,' has only been charged with a misdemeanor.

Rebekah Pedersen told ABC Los Angeles in an interview that she was told that Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascon's office was not willing to charge the suspect with felony attempted rape because the attack 'didn't say that's what he was going to do.'

A witness described the attacker as 'salivating' prior to the attempted assault.

'I feel him right here on my neck He grabs my hips and thrusts himself into me I couldn’t break away so turned really quick and then he pushed him to the ground,' Pedersen said in her description of the incident.

'Clearly it means the DA doesn't have a daughter, first of all, or have any care for women's protection and safety whatsoever because you literally have the video of him doing this,' she continued.

Suspect Miguel Avila, 30, was arrested shortly after the incident and booked on charges of sexual battery, an offense that carries a maximum of six months in prison and held on a bail of $1,000. Attempted rape carries with it a maximum sentence of six years.

The horrific incident occurred on October 20 outside of a Village Market restaurant. Surveillance video shows the suspect sitting on the ground as Pedersen walks by.

After she passes him, he hurries up behind her and grabs her, throwing her to the ground. An man sitting nearby springs into action and pepper sprays the would-be attack who then runs away.

Bravely, Pedersen has gone on camera to describe her ordeal in several interviews.

'In that moment, I had no idea [what was happening]. My first thought was, "Is this someone I know playing a joke on me?" Then, in a matter of seconds, I was like "Oh no. He’s not letting me go." So I turned really quick and fell to the ground,' she told KTLA.

So in LA County, to be "rape" it has to be announced but if it's spontaneous or unannounced it's sexual assault....WTF?

People don't think Soros D.A.s be like dat, but they do.

R.f1f1acb03f19318d46099e06572f5dd4

But hey, go ahead and keep voting dem for more of the same.

Terrifying moment 'demon possessed' homeless man unzips pants and thrusts himself against his victim but woke 'LA DA says it's not attempted rape because attacker didn't say that's what he was going to do'

A Long Beach woman was left in shock after she learned that the homeless man, who looked 'demon possessed,' unzipped his pants, grabbed her and began thrusting against her in broad daylight in a section of the city known as 'The Beast,' has only been charged with a misdemeanor.

Rebekah Pedersen told ABC Los Angeles in an interview that she was told that Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascon's office was not willing to charge the suspect with felony attempted rape because the attack 'didn't say that's what he was going to do.'

A witness described the attacker as 'salivating' prior to the attempted assault.

'I feel him right here on my neck He grabs my hips and thrusts himself into me I couldn’t break away so turned really quick and then he pushed him to the ground,' Pedersen said in her description of the incident.

'Clearly it means the DA doesn't have a daughter, first of all, or have any care for women's protection and safety whatsoever because you literally have the video of him doing this,' she continued.

Suspect Miguel Avila, 30, was arrested shortly after the incident and booked on charges of sexual battery, an offense that carries a maximum of six months in prison and held on a bail of $1,000. Attempted rape carries with it a maximum sentence of six years.

The horrific incident occurred on October 20 outside of a Village Market restaurant. Surveillance video shows the suspect sitting on the ground as Pedersen walks by.

After she passes him, he hurries up behind her and grabs her, throwing her to the ground. An man sitting nearby springs into action and pepper sprays the would-be attack who then runs away.

Bravely, Pedersen has gone on camera to describe her ordeal in several interviews.

'In that moment, I had no idea [what was happening]. My first thought was, "Is this someone I know playing a joke on me?" Then, in a matter of seconds, I was like "Oh no. He’s not letting me go." So I turned really quick and fell to the ground,' she told KTLA.

So in LA County, to be "rape" it has to be announced but if it's spontaneous or unannounced it's sexual assault....WTF?

Californica needs a little of the brimstone and fire treatment.

My default: Put him in an institution where he work on High School curriculum that teaches kids what will happen when you do stupid stuff.....lots of examples.

Was he old, fat and have tiny hands? Did he grab her by the p***y?

Did you look at the video...Therein will give you the answer you seek.....Or are you just a dumbass?

The latter, with some Stage 4 TDS thrown in.

But we let her stay, in spite of all the off-topic trolling, because she's entertaining.

Is Miguel here legally? Imagine the cry if the woman had beaten the shit out of him. She would be called a racist, fired, evicted and put in jail.

Forum List

Back