Poll: Would you prefered to have been aborted?

Would you have prefered to have been aborted?

• Total voters
You need to include the option Sometimes.

That's what I would pick because sometimes life really sucks that bad. LIke when your kid dies.

You need to include the option Sometimes.

That's what I would pick because sometimes life really sucks that bad. LIke when your kid dies.

Sorry, this isn't a "have you ever wanted" poll, this is an all or nothing poll. If you have ever felt happy to be alive, even for 1 minute, the answer is no.

Last edited:
"
Sorry, this isn't a 'have you ever wanted" poll, this is an all or nothing poll. If you have ever felt happy to be alive, even for 1 minute, the answer is no.

:doubt: Then you should have clarified your question/poll. Because it looked like you were talking about a liter of puppies, or something. :cuckoo:

Actually most of the time when I think about it (I'm the youngest of eight) I can't escape the conclusion that I just wouldn't have ever known so it doesn't matter.

THere are times I am glad to be alive, times I wish I wasn't, and many times that life seems like hard work to be endured.

It would be interesting if the people who enjoy life most of the time tend to be more prolife.

Actually most of the time when I think about it (I'm the youngest of eight) I can't escape the conclusion that I just wouldn't have ever known so it doesn't matter.

THere are times I am glad to be alive, times I wish I wasn't, and many times that life seems like hard work to be endured.

It would be interesting if the people who enjoy life most of the time tend to be more prolife.

Well, I'm glad your alive, as I've mentioned before, I enjoy your posts.

Last edited:
Aw shucks, ok I'll vote no just for that.

hmmmn .... this was a baited question, I think :lol: He/she gave me a pos rep point and you too? And we BOTH gave him/her one! lol :lol:

We just got reeled in! lol :lol:
1893993245_347ecbe970_o.jpg

Missourian, don't you think anyone who would have answered yes, would have already committed suicide?

I have a feeling this thread is a set up for some cockamamie argument in favor of banning a woman's right to chose.

It would not have mattered to me in the least if I had been aborted, or to be precise, if the fetus that eventually became me had been aborted. I would never have been known the difference, now would I? :lol:

Last edited:
Missourian, don't you think anyone who would have answered yes, would have already committed suicide?

I have a feeling this thread is a set up for some cockamamie argument in favor of banning a woman's right to chose.

It would not have mattered to me in the leas if I had been aborted, or to be precise, if the fetus that eventually became me had been aborted. I would never have been known the difference, now would I? :lol:

Of course it was intended to create yet another thread on reproductive choice.

I enjoy life and I support a woman's right to chose. That makes me pro life. People who want the government to interfere with a woman's personal reproductive choices aren't pro life. That's a misnomer.

Forum List

Back