Zone1 Christians who have been to Synagogues - and Jews who have been to Churches

i am …

• Total voters
are there some here?

i am a Christian who has been to Synagogues
I went to a synagogue many years ago, don't remembr much of anything. But at that time, I had not read the Bible or delved into religious matters. Today, I would get more out of it. But I have no intention of ditching Jesus.

love is promiscuity ... is judaism, that's a stretch bear - they were not jews. ever.

those four 1st century heavenly characters - jesus mary joseph mary m ... the opening chapter of the 1st century events is the repudiation in itself of judaism, their false commandments.

liberation theology, self determination heavenly inspired is what jesus taught that led to the conclusion, last chapter - crucifixion.

- choreographed by the jews or those so disposed to deceit and intolerance. the 4th century christian bible.
The repudiation of Judaism was the Great Sanhedrin. They changed how the prophets were to be viewed as merely messengers with no authority on how to interpret the words of God. They usurped the authority away from the prophets and god to control the people. They polluted the temple, doctrine and ordinances. Jesus came to restore the true religion, doctrine and authority.

The repudiation of Judaism was the Great Sanhedrin. They changed how the prophets were to be viewed as merely messengers with no authority on how to interpret the words of God. They usurped the authority away from the prophets and god to control the people. They polluted the temple, doctrine and ordinances. Jesus came to restore the true religion, doctrine and authority.

Where DO you guys come up with this nonsense?

there is extensive literature which INFORMS gentiles as to
the content of the talmud. YOU WOULDN'T believe. One
of the somewhat ludicrous and repeated claims is that BALAAM
is a code word for Jesus (?) My all time fave is ---(sic) ' it is written
in the book GITTEN that Jesus is in hell being boiled in a vat of semen.
Do not comment on the subject matter of GITTEN----I read DA WHOLE
book-----of course WHY----is a secret

You apparently no nothing about Ezra and Nehemiah and their return to Jerusalem. They established the Great Synagogue or Sanhedrin. When they did, they took over the interpretation and implementation of the Prophet's messages. They continue to do the same thing and that's why there has been no prophets for Jews since John the Baptist. And, they rejected him too.

You apparently no nothing about Ezra and Nehemiah and their return to Jerusalem. They established the Great Synagogue or Sanhedrin. When they did, they took over the interpretation and implementation of the Prophet's messages. They continue to do the same thing and that's why there has been no prophets for Jews since John the Baptist. And, they rejected him too.

Watching gentiles try to pontificate about Judaism is like watching toddlers explain where babies come from.

They come up with wild and imaginative stories... which are absolutely false.

But, it's still entertaining to watch.

Watching gentiles try to pontificate about Judaism is like watching toddlers explain where babies come from.

They come up with wild and imaginative stories... which are absolutely false.

But, it's still entertaining to watch.
I'm not a gentile. I was born Jewish and lived my first 24 years as a Jew. Then, I received confirmation that Jesus is the Messiah and converted to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You know nothing about your history from being carried away by the Babylonians.

uhm MAGIC? btw---Ezra and Nehemiah are both dead and neither they nor criminal/civil courts altered the writings of the prophets. Endorsing a calendar bothers you? As to John the mikveh man---he did not issue edicts ---you got such data on John?

Who wouldn't be curious about vats of semen :dunno:
the vats of semen is not MY issue---MY issue is why I particularly
read the Talmud volume called "GITTEN"---so I will divulge.
The book Gitten details the rules of DIVORCE----so now you know.
That some jerk would claim that it includes something about JESUS---
is testimony to the stupidity that is GOING AROUND and even
ACCEPTED ---I came across that boiled in semen BS--a few times

the vats of semen is not MY issue---MY issue is why I particularly
read the Talmud volume called "GITTEN"---so I will divulge.
The book Gitten details the rules of DIVORCE----so now you know.
That some jerk would claim that it includes something about JESUS---
is testimony to the stupidity that is GOING AROUND and even
ACCEPTED ---I came across that boiled in semen BS--a few times

While I wouldn't kvetch if the momser was boiling in Hell...

... we don't actually have a Hell where we could boil him.

While I wouldn't kvetch if the momser was boiling in Hell...

... we don't actually have a Hell where we could boil him.
He was a fine jewish boy----much maligned by the same group
that decided that GITTEN includes "vats of boiling semen"---
however----I would like that BOIL idea for my ex. not necessarily
"semen"

Forum List

Back