Poll: Would you prefered to have been aborted?

Would you have prefered to have been aborted?

• Total voters
A fetus is not a child. I think people would listen to your arguments more if you cut out the spin and worn out twisted logic.
I guess though, that's all you have. Sad.

Just because you give it a new label doesn't change the facts.

Have you ever heard anyone woman say "My fetus just kicked"

Have you ever asked a pregnant colleague "When is your fetus due"

In the womb a baby has:

a heartbeat, just like you

hands and feet, just like you

it feels pain, just like you

it has brain activity, just like....well, it has brain activity.*

* A little humour there :D, don't take it personally, I couldn't resist

That's such a cute little title you have there -- reproductive choice -- for the act of destroying an unborn human life. You can't admit it's human life, you call unborn human beings by scientific names, and twist the issue into being about just the woman's rights and not the child's. All in a failed effort to desensitize and dehumanize to suit your personal convenience.

How quaint.:rolleyes:

BTW Gunny, I was disappointed I never had a response from you to this post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/762890-post46.html

"Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

And yeah, better to murder the little bastard rather than hold someone accountable for their irresponsible conduct.
Is that good reason to bring a child into the world? As a way to hold someone accountable for irresponsible behavior?

Yep, babies are a real good way to teach someone a lesson. They're only babies after all. They should just be grateful they get to be born."

Just because you give it a new label doesn't change the facts.

Have you ever heard anyone woman say "My fetus just kicked"

Have you ever asked a pregnant colleague "When is your fetus due"

In the womb a baby has:

a heartbeat, just like you

hands and feet, just like you

it feels pain, just like you

it has brain activity, just like....well, it has brain activity.*

* A little humour there :D, don't take it personally, I couldn't resist

Yeah I've heard that weak argument ad nauseum.

I think fetus should be free to live anytime they want, but not inside the body of any woman who does not want it inside her. When men can get pregnant, they can also make that choice for themselves. And you know it will be a whole different story then!

I pretty sure that if men were the ones who were pregnant for nine months, gave birth and nursed and cared for children for months and years after, then the human species would have gone extinct a very long time ago. :lol:

Yeah I've heard that weak argument ad nauseum.

I think fetus should be free to live anytime they want, but not inside the body of any woman who does not want it inside her. When men can get pregnant, they can also make that choice for themselves. And you know it will be a whole different story then!

I pretty sure that if men were the ones who were pregnant for nine months, gave birth and nursed and cared for children for months and years after, then the human species would have gone extinct a very long time ago. :lol:

oh man --now THAT was some seriosu backpeddling.

I think fetus should be free to live anytime they want, but not inside the body of any woman who does not want it inside her.

:rofl:

Ok .... let's that this one step farther. What about couples that chose Artificial insemination? They want children but can not have them.

Like ....
gosselin_mom_sm.jpg

When the doctor suggested .... "selective reduction" , they chose not to and ended up with a family like this ...

willow_street_pictures_gosselin_discovery_health_1_086_color2.jpg

Welcome to The Gosselin 10

BTW ... I love this show! And watch it every week. I know that the television show is how they can afford a family of this size, but what about "selective reduction" for other couples that go this route? Is that right or wrong?

hahahahahaha, well anguille, I would call that a stretch and was not my point!!! lol

I was Just saying that anyone, at one time or another, can be faced with so much despair that not being alive might seem like it would be better...and that women without a job, without health care, and without the father to be anywhere in sight, might also determine that it would be better to not bear their child to be and expose them to the same sadness....it is a desperate decision for the most part...and is was a desperate comment from Job, due to the circumstances he was going thru.....

hahahahahaha, but nice try! lol

Care

You know me, I try anything I can. ;)

But you make a good point about women deciding it's better not to bear a child. And when they do that, it often means that at a later point in their life they do chose to bear a children. A choice they might not have if they go through with first pregnancy.
A member of my family chose to abort the first time she became pregnant. She then later went on to have two children. Her intention had always been to have two kids and then no more. Imagine if she had gone through with the first pregnancy? Her second child would never have been born. And maybe not even her first. That would have been a terrible shame as they are both great kids.

But you make a good point about women deciding it's better not to bear a child. And when they do that, it often means that at a later point in their life they do chose to bear a children. A choice they might not have if they go through with first pregnancy.
A member of my family chose to abort the first time she became pregnant. She then later went on to have two children. Her intention had always been to have two kids and then no more. Imagine if she had gone through with the first pregnancy? Her second child would never have been born. And maybe not even her first. That would have been a terrible shame as they are both great kids.

Where's Gunny ? This is what you call absurd !!:cuckoo:

Ok .... let's that this one step farther. What about couples that chose Artificial insemination? They want children but can not have them.

Like ....
gosselin_mom_sm.jpg

When the doctor suggested .... "selective reduction" , they chose not to and ended up with a family like this ...

willow_street_pictures_gosselin_discovery_health_1_086_color2.jpg

Welcome to The Gosselin 10

BTW ... I love this show! And watch it every week. I know that the television show is how they can afford a family of this size, but what about "selective reduction" for other couples that go this route? Is that right or wrong?

They look like a very happy family.

My Dad comes from a family of 7 kids.

His dad comes from a family of 10 kids.

My mom comes from a family of 2 kids.

So do I.

And I have 2 kids.

No abortions, we use prophylactics and so did my folks (I found them once when I was a young'en).

Last edited:

This post makes me dizzy, watching logic chase it's tail.

especially since her abortion could have had complications severe enough to cause sterility. Then she would have had 0 kids.

I was thinking more along the lines of "or she could have had all three and the first could have cured cancer, or run for President, or been the first human to set foot on Mars". I mean, since it is all speculation and supposition, mine is as likely as any.

That's such a cute little title you have there -- reproductive choice -- for the act of destroying an unborn human life. You can't admit it's human life, you call unborn human beings by scientific names, and twist the issue into being about just the woman's rights and not the child's. All in a failed effort to desensitize and dehumanize to suit your personal convenience.

How quaint.:rolleyes:

Why is it that men are always the biggest protesters against pro-choice? :popcorn:

Forum List

Back