POLL: Will Obama Participate in Debates for the 2012 election

Will Obama Debate the Republican Canidate in 2012

• Yes

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
i have nothing to get over.

it's your honesty being called into question, is all.

you're claiming the question came from your own faux observation that he avoided some town halls, yet despite that observation when nudged, you said you voted yes? yea, reconcile that.

you take every opportunity to make him look bad while simultaneously trying to preserve the facade that you have an even hand. you don't, so you need to build the bridge sir.

Its a true observation, how many town hall style debates did obama do with McCain? None

How many Big Corporate Media debates did he do? 3

I voted yes because I do think he will participate. I have nothing to reconcile so like I said....keep crying me that river of bullshit, build me a bridge, then get your ass over it :razz:

The point of this thread is to discuss the possibility of obama doing some real debates instead of the set up debates by the big rich corporate media outlets. I appreciate all your efforts to disparage and misrepresent what I'm doing as it continues to draw attention to this.

Is that so old lady conservatives can call him an Arab?

:lol: Yeah he is so muslim he goes to a christian church :rofl:

Actually, he would to a tightly regulated debate whee the questions were,

"How did you feel after you killed bin Laden when Bush and Republicans failed for 10 years?"

"How much longer will you need to repair all the damage done by Reagan and the Bushes?"

"How do you feel about the Tea Party down grading our credit rating?"

Given the caliber of the Republican candidates, of course he would

Why pass up a chance for millions of Americans to see the stumbling rhetoric of the best candidate the GOP has to offer?

I disagree. Without the help of his teleprompter I imagine we'll be hearing lots of ... uhm .... uhm ... I .. I .. I ... pause ... pause ... uhm ... uhm ... and like someone else here mentioned ...three minute round-about answers that never really answer the question.

But, only time will tell and I do look forward to those debates.

Why pass up a chance for millions of Americans to see the stumbling rhetoric of the best candidate the GOP has to offer?

I disagree. Without the help of his teleprompter I imagine we'll be hearing lots of ... uhm .... uhm ... I .. I .. I ... pause ... pause ... uhm ... uhm ... and like someone else here mentioned ...three minute round-about answers that never really answer the question.

Obama managed to demolish both Hillary Clinton and McCain in open debates

What makes you think any of the current class of rejects could beat him?

It's not 2008 anymore. The magic has worn off and he has a terrible record to run on.

It's not 2008 anymore. The magic has worn off and he has a terrible record to run on.

And republicans are going to run on their record?

Sounds fair

Let him die?

Applauding executions?

Holding millions of American hostage to extend the Bush tax cuts?

We got 98% of everything we wanted?

The apology to BP?

Why wouldn't Obama debate? After what Republicans have done to this county and everything they've done to keep anyone from fixing their mess? The Fillibuster Party?

Are there really any questions here?

And republicans are going to run on their record?

Sounds fair

I think they hope they can turn it to "Jobs Jobs Jobs" like they did last time. But as O'Keefe proved, America ain't fallin' for it twice.

Let him die?

Applauding executions?

The apology to BP?

Why wouldn't Obama debate? After what Republicans have done to this county and everything they've done to keep anyone from fixing their mess? The Fillibuster Party?

Protecting billionaires from tax increases, almost causing the US to go into default, destroying our credit rating, opposing gay rights, voting against funding military action in Libya

They got som splain'n to do

Let him die?

Applauding executions?

The apology to BP?

Protecting billionaires from tax increases, almost causing the US to go into default, destroying our credit rating, opposing gay rights, voting against funding military action in Libya

Who does?

Last I checked the democrats controlled the senate and the executive branch, nothing can get done unless they want it to.

Just saying...i understand where you are coming from but at the same time you need to step back and look at reality. The dems had both the house and the senate until 2010 and they still have the senate now....plus the presidency.

The republicans can't do anything without democrat support for it and haven't been able to since they lost the presidency.

And since 2010 the dems need the reps support to start bills in the house although they worked around that nicely with obama's jobs bill so thats a mute point now.

Last edited:
crusaderfrank-albums-big-lie-picture4012-cf-stamp-big-lie.jpg

Let him die?

Applauding executions?

The apology to BP?

Let him die?

Applauding executions?

The apology to BP?

Who does?

Last I checked the democrats controlled the senate and the executive branch, nothing can get done unless they want it to.

Just saying...i understand where you are coming from but at the same time you need to step back and look at reality. The dems had both the house and the senate until 2010 and they still have the senate now....plus the presidency.

The republicans can't do anything without democrat support for it and haven't been able to since they lost the presidency.

And since 2010 the dems need the reps support to start bills in the house although they worked around that nicely with obama's jobs bill so thats a mute point now.

Control implies that you can do what you want. Explain that to the "filibuster" party. They seemed to have missed that memo.

crusaderfrank-albums-big-lie-picture4012-cf-stamp-big-lie.jpg

Let him die?

Applauding executions?

The apology to BP?

Truer words were never spoken. Which is why you couldn't prove any of them were a lie. Frank ------>Owned.

Who does?

Control implies that you can do what you want. Explain that to the "filibuster" party. They seemed to have missed that memo.

True but you have to admit the Dems filibustered just as much under bush as the reps have under obama.

Let him die?

Applauding executions?

The apology to BP?

Who does?

Moot

Who does?

True but you have to admit the Dems filibustered just as much under bush as the reps have under obama.

That's a bullshit lie and you know it. Right wingers keep inventing this "tit for tat" that never happened.

You can easily find out the number of filibusters from both parties. You sit in front of the Internet. So tired of these right wingers and their fucking lies. But, what else do they have?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no doubt that Obama will declare martial law and also declare himself King of America! There will be no election!

Forum List

Back