• No

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
The title says it all.

Do you think Obama will participate in debates vs the republican canidate for the 2012 election?

Please vote and discuss

Last edited:
Of course he will.

He will have to debate whoever gets the nod for the GOP. Just natural.

Of course I don't know what he will be able to impress anyone with. He won't mention HC because the majority of Americans didn't want that clusterfuck. He can't mention the economy because it looks like that will still be sucking big time in 2012. He can't mention UE because that will probably still be at 9.1%or worse.

Oh wait. I forgot. Its all still Bush's fault. Thats the ticket that will propel him right back into the WH.

Thank God for GWB.

The title says it all.

Do you think Obama will participate in debates vs the republican canidate for the 2012 election?

I ask because it appeared as if Obama tried to avoid debating the republican canidate in the 2008 election.

Please vote and discuss

Let us hope so......:lol:

He debated the 2008 candidate and will debate the 2012 candidate

The title says it all.

I ask because it appeared as if Obama tried to avoid debating the republican canidate in the 2008 election.

Please vote and discuss

I dont think so......He had a fit when an anchor had to explain to him what the dictionary version was of the term Tax. He through a fit and said something about him having to use trickery.

Obama couldnt out debate most on this board. However the lefty media will let him give a 3 minute response that doesnt answer the question, then give him debate points.

I believe he has to. I do not honestly think he wants to do this, but to run from it would be a devestating admision that he would not be able to defend his record. I do think that he will attempt to put as many restrictions and rules in place to favor his responses as possible, however.

Damned if he does and damned if he doesn't, so he will, if only to hold on to his most stalwart base.
On record, he will be annihilated, but he'll promise some free shit and maintain his control of the moocher class.

Was it 3 debates? I honestly forget, I just remember the impression that Obama didn't want to debate at all.

Your impressions of Obama all come from a distorted perception of reality, that's what being a partisan creates: cognitive dissonance. You don't even know the answer to the question you just asked me yet you remember your "impression" and thought to purport it as fact in the opening post. Rather disengenuous, if you ask me.

Given the caliber of the Republican candidates, of course he would

Why pass up a chance for millions of Americans to see the stumbling rhetoric of the best candidate the GOP has to offer?

Was it 3 debates? I honestly forget, I just remember the impression that Obama didn't want to debate at all.

Your impressions of Obama all come from a distorted perception of reality, that's what being a partisan creates: cognitive dissonance. You don't even know the answer to the question you just asked me yet you remember your "impression" and thought to purport it as fact in the opening post. Rather disengenuous, if you ask me.

I stated that I wasn't sure, its not like i stated it as fact...then I asked for a discussion so that people who do know can bring the truth out and then maybe discuss obama vs whomever in debates.

You're just looking for something to disparage me with, its all good. People who have read my posts over time know that while I don't approve of obama's policy positions I have given him credit when he does things I approve of, I never ran around all birther about him, and I don't unfairly attack him.

Last edited:

I stated that I wasn't sure, its not like i stated it as fact...then I asked for a discussion so that people who do know can bring the truth out and then maybe discuss obama vs whomever in debates.

Your just looking for something to disparage me with, its all good.

You stated it because you needed something to disparage Obama with, is what happened.

Your just looking for something to disparage me with, its all good. People who have read my posts over time know that while I don't approve of obama's policy positions I have given him credit when he does things I approve of, I never ran around all birther about him, and I don't unfairly attack him.

You stated it because you needed something to disparage Obama with, is what happened.

I actually made the thread because I want to see obama in debates this year and a lot of them so all americans have a clear picture of his vision in constrast with his competitor.

The end goal of it is to make sure there is pressure out there to motivate obama to do as many debates as possible by bringing attention to the issue that he appeard to want to avoid debates last time around if possible.

Your just looking for something to disparage me with, its all good. People who have read my posts over time know that while I don't approve of obama's policy positions I have given him credit when he does things I approve of, I never ran around all birther about him, and I don't unfairly attack him.

I actually made the thread because I want to see obama in debates this year and a lot of them so all americans have a clear picture of his vision in constrast with his competitor.

The end goal of it is to make sure there is pressure out there to motivate obama to do as many debates as possible by bringing attention to the issue that he appeard to want to avoid debates last time around if possible.

Except he didn't avoid debates last time.

Except he didn't avoid debates last time.

he did avoid many town hall debates but did the major ones still. I would like to see him in front of more than just big corporate news media debates.

Forum List

Back