POLL: Will Obama Participate in Debates for the 2012 election

Will Obama Debate the Republican Canidate in 2012

• Yes

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
He;s so afraid of debate he voluntarily televised this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXpyWAoShk&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLB1880DE0CD5297AE]Pr. Obama AM Summit (01) on Health Care - YouTube[/ame]

He won't.

He cannot defend his record of failure.

Well, if he's going to suspend the elections, what is the point of having a debate, right?

There's not a chance of him debating. Unlike the clean and articulate 2008 Version, he's now got an indefensible track record of total failure. Besides, he already got us downgraded once and when he gives the go ahead for the world to stop taking US Dollars, the only time he'll appear publicly is to agitate the OWC crowd to violence

I am looking forward to Obama debating whatever stiff the Republicans nominate. Nothing better than highlighting the bizarre Republican positions on major issues in front of 50 million voters

He won't.

He cannot defend his record of failure.

Well, if he's going to suspend the elections, what is the point of having a debate, right?

There's not a chance of him debating. Unlike the clean and articulate 2008 Version, he's now got an indefensible track record of total failure. Besides, he already got us downgraded once and when he gives the go ahead for the world to stop taking US Dollars, the only time he'll appear publicly is to agitate the OWC crowd to violence

And he won't be debating the Republican nominee, Sarah Palin, right?

I am looking forward to Obama debating whatever stiff the Republicans nominate. Nothing better than highlighting the bizarre Republican positions on major issues in front of 50 million voters

You and I are looking forward to debates for the same reasons, except I think most Obama's policies and legislative aims are bizarre.

At least Obama is going after the terrorist leaders so he has SOMETHING I like that he is doing :)

And he won't be debating the Republican nominee, Sarah Palin, right?

:lol: Frank's whole prediction record is fail sauce :lol:

Given the caliber of the Republican candidates, of course he would

Why pass up a chance for millions of Americans to see the stumbling rhetoric of the best candidate the GOP has to offer?

Um...have you not been paying attention to the off teleprompter stumbler-in-chief?

I saw him demolish the last GOP presidential candidate pretty handily. I also watched as he made fools of Republicans in the Healthcare summit

Your TelePrompTer nonsense is a myth

The title says it all.

Do you think Obama will participate in debates vs the republican canidate for the 2012 election?

Please vote and discuss

At this point I say no. He would actually have to take a stand and explain how exactly his agenda is working, and why it would be good for the country to continue on with it.

The title says it all.

Do you think Obama will participate in debates vs the republican canidate for the 2012 election?

Please vote and discuss

At this point I say no. He would actually have to take a stand and explain how exactly his agenda is working, and why it would be good for the country to continue on with it.

I think he will but I'm hoping he will do more than just the few that are run by big corporate media.

I believe he has to. I do not honestly think he wants to do this, but to run from it would be a devestating admision that he would not be able to defend his record. I do think that he will attempt to put as many restrictions and rules in place to favor his responses as possible, however.

plus an ear bud !!! hahahahaha

I believe he has to. I do not honestly think he wants to do this, but to run from it would be a devestating admision that he would not be able to defend his record. I do think that he will attempt to put as many restrictions and rules in place to favor his responses as possible, however.

Thats why I want to see him at a non-big media outlet debate ;)

heh heh you're assuming any of the current GOP candidates would agree to that as well. And would do well.

Big assumptions there.

Of course he will.

He's great in debates.

I think Romney will probably hold his own..he is getting better.

Perry..and just about every one else would get creamed.

Romney, so far, is a Bush re-do, only not quite as charming.

He's pretty stiff..but he's showing he can stick by his guns in debates and hold his own.

heh heh you're assuming any of the current GOP candidates would agree to that as well. And would do well.

Big assumptions there.

Well if the republicans don't then they look pretty weak don't they?

And if obama does good thats fine with me, all I care for is to hear a real debate between the two choices that isn't all set up by these big huge corporate media outlets.

Big assumptions there.

Well if the republicans don't then they look pretty weak don't they?

And if obama does good thats fine with me, all I care for is to hear a real debate between the two choices that isn't all set up by these big huge corporate media outlets.

You know that isnt going to happen. We will allow a 3 or 4 minute replies that dont address the questions though.

The title says it all.

Please vote and discuss

why wouldn't he?

you're getting really far afield....

Because he had a cow when an anchor had to explain to him the definition of the word tax.

Obama through a fit and said the anchor had resorted to trickery.

Forum List

Back