POLL: Will Obama Participate in Debates for the 2012 election

Will Obama Debate the Republican Canidate in 2012

• Yes

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
Sorry Palin let you down..

Better luck next time. Maybe she will get another reality TV show or Hollywood Squares might be coming back

She let the whole country down. We'll see how much fun you find the next year or so before Obama's done pulling he country down.

I'm with you Frankie

I would have enjoyed seeing Palin up there debating Obama, ringing them bells and shooting those guns

I would have paid money to watch Palin debate Obama.

Except he didn't avoid debates last time.

he did avoid many town hall debates but did the major ones still. I would like to see him in front of more than just big corporate news media debates.

no. he didn't. he just didn't let them jerk him around. get a grip, man.

It came across, to me personally, like he avoided a few smaller debates that I was really hoping to see him in last time. I wanted to see him in a town hall style debate and stuff like that...i'm hoping this time around we get lots of debates so there are plenty of opportunities to see where both canidates envision the govt going in the future.

It's not so much debates when its a primary.....it's more-so a competition of pandering

Well it appears you understand why I don't want to see just the big corporate media outlet debates and some smaller town hall style or roundtable (like last night) style debates.

Thats weird, from your other posts I thought you had no clue what I wanted.

he did avoid many town hall debates but did the major ones still. I would like to see him in front of more than just big corporate news media debates.

It came across, to me personally, like he avoided a few smaller debates that I was really hoping to see him in last time. I wanted to see him in a town hall style debate and stuff like that...i'm hoping this time around we get lots of debates so there are plenty of opportunities to see where both canidates envision the govt going in the future.

Historically, you get around three. I don't recall ever seeing more and I have seen less

He'll do a token debate under very tight conditions regarding scripting and preview of questions. He won't do anything which requires spontaneity.

Historically, you get around three. I don't recall ever seeing more and I have seen less

I know which is what I hope doesn't happen...i would like to see at least 5, with at least 2 of them not being from fox, cnn, google, msnbc, ect ect ect.

He'll do a token debate under very tight conditions regarding scripting and preview of questions. He won't do anything which requires spontaneity.

Yeah..cause that's his history. Never to talk to adversaries..

Oh wait.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URJUSlfTgGU]Obama's Contentious Fox News Interview - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6HyXCHndmk]NFL on FOX: O'Reilly interviews Obama - YouTube[/ame]

I know which is what I hope doesn't happen...i would like to see at least 5, with at least 2 of them not being from fox, cnn, google, msnbc, ect ect ect.

Actually..I agree with you here.

He looked like a pompous ass in those exchanges...and he's gotten progressively thinner skinned....and interviews are highly scripted.

Last edited:

I want to see them debate on USMB.......if they have the guts

Are teleprompters allowed in a debate? :eusa_whistle:

Pickyournose.jpg

Do you still think it's funny that you wasted almost $1Trillion in projects that we're "Not so shovel ready"?

it was just a disengenuous question to begin with.

oh cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get the fuck over it :lol:

i have nothing to get over.

it's your honesty being called into question, is all.

you're claiming the question came from your own faux observation that he avoided some town halls, yet despite that observation when nudged, you said you voted yes? yea, reconcile that.

you take every opportunity to make him look bad while simultaneously trying to preserve the facade that you have an even hand. you don't, so you need to build the bridge sir.

it was just a disengenuous question to begin with.

you're claiming the question came from your own faux observation that he avoided some town halls, yet despite that observation when nudged, you said you voted yes? yea, reconcile that.

you take every opportunity to make him look bad while simultaneously trying to preserve the facade that you have an even hand. you don't, so you need to build the bridge sir.

Its a true observation, how many town hall style debates did obama do with McCain? None

How many Big Corporate Media debates did he do? 3

I voted yes because I do think he will participate. I have nothing to reconcile so like I said....keep crying me that river of bullshit, build me a bridge, then get your ass over it :razz:

The point of this thread is to discuss the possibility of obama doing some real debates instead of the set up debates by the big rich corporate media outlets. I appreciate all your efforts to disparage and misrepresent what I'm doing as it continues to draw attention to this.

Last edited:

Its a true observation, how many town hall style debates did obama do with McCain? None

How many Big Corporate Media debates did he do? 3

I voted yes because I do think he will participate. I have nothing to reconcile so like I said....keep crying me that river of bullshit, build me a bridge, then get your ass over it :razz:

The point of this thread is to discuss the possibility of obama doing some real debates instead of the set up debates by the big rich corporate media outlets. I appreciate all your efforts to disparage and misrepresent what I'm doing as it continues to draw attention to this.

Is that so old lady conservatives can call him an Arab?

Forum List

Back