Poll: What should we do with guns?

What should we do with guns?

• Total voters

We should buy more of them.

I finished buying Christmas Gifts on Friday and then bought myself a .40cal auto pistol. I've been a very good boy this year. Can't wait to fire it.

Congrats. My new toy:

acu_CIT45FSPWWP.png

Hope it was a S&W MP .40 cal.

You really need to do some homework. Many weapons require a tool to change magazines. Weapons like the AR 15 wasn't considered an assualt rifle if they required a tool to reload.

You think that is what Jake is talking about? Why don't I believe you?

What the fuck do you think the tool argument is? You clearly are way out of your simple element. Why don't you figure it out. If someone wants to rapid blast a high volume magazine full of caps at some piece of paper, even the prior assault weapons ban would have allowed him to get his woody.

Are you this stupid in real life?

Hey Jackass, the 'tool argument' is the argument that the weapon itself is only a tool, like a shovel , a baseball bat, etc. It is an inanimate object that projects no malice on it's own.

It takes a fucked in the head human being to MISUSE that tool to mow down innocent people.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled ass whooping.

MartyBegan and asterism beg the question.

But that does not matter. If 80 Million Moms organize, gun proliferation is over and assault weapons confiscation will happen.

Jake you keep mentioning 80 million moms unless you have a link to show otherwise it's total bull shit. To many women have guns

You guys just don't get it, but you are going to shortly.

I don't know anything about you personally and I really don't care to know, but you post here and posture about lots of inside baseball stuff in the GOP and in the business world while referencing your "family business" and whatnot.

All that means is that you were born into a family with some means and your parents or uncles are part of the crown of the actual movers and shakers and you get to hear about it. That doesn't make you an authority on anything.

We should buy more of them.

I finished buying Christmas Gifts on Friday and then bought myself a .40cal auto pistol. I've been a very good boy this year. Can't wait to fire it.

Congrats. My new toy:

acu_CIT45FSPWWP.png

Hope it was a S&W MP .40 cal.

Naw, it's a fancyed-up version of the Colt 1911 patent in .45 ACP. made as part of the Wounded Warrior Project. Sweet. And just loves 185Gr. HPs

We were born poor, which I would not wish on anyone.

I suggest you pull yourself up by your own bootstraps as did I and my brothers.

You need to learn gumption, self reliance, self restraint, and incredibly hard work in order to get ahead as we did.

I wish you best.

I don't know anything about you personally and I really don't care to know, but you post here and posture about lots of inside baseball stuff in the GOP and in the business world while referencing your "family business" and whatnot.

All that means is that you were born into a family with some means and your parents or uncles are part of the crown of the actual movers and shakers and you get to hear about it. That doesn't make you an authority on anything.

I never made the claim that they have a low homicide rate or a low crime rate.

*sigh*

I am done with you. You still have not posted anything that resembles proof to your claims and you keep directly lying about what you have posted.

Thas true, I haven't posted anything to back up the claims I havent made ;)

100% background checks of anyone who buys, inherits, or receives a gun as a gift.

100% of the guns sold must have a ballistic fingerprint registered.

Maximum of an eight round clip/magazine for any guns sold to civilians.

Judge decides for any restraining order whether an individual can buy guns. If they already own guns, they're placed in escrow until the restraing order can be resolved. If the person requires a gun for their profession, that gun must be locked up and not taken off-duty.

Just like children that show signs of abuse, health care workers, including therapists, are required to report their opinion as to whether the patient is a homicidal/suicidal risk.

Straw purchase buyers should considered felons.

The police and secret service are civillians. They would have to face the same bans as the rest of the populace.

Tax the shit out of them to remedy the mayhem they cause. Just like cigarettes.

This is worth a reprise here... the single version:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZrFVtmRXrw]Chris Rock -- Bullet Control (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

But the longer version's even better:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db0Y4qIZ4PA]Chris Rock - Gun Control - YouTube[/ame]

We were born poor, which I would not wish on anyone.

I suggest you pull yourself up by your own bootstraps as did I and my brothers.

You need to learn gumption, self reliance, self restraint, and incredibly hard work in order to get ahead as we did.

I wish you best.

No problem there for me.

Government can tax intrastate products.

“f an item manufactured in this State without the inclusion of any significant parts imported from another state and the item is offered for sale and sold only for use within the borders of this State, the item is not in the stream of interstate commerce and not subject to federal regulation under the commerce clause of the United States Constitution pursuant to Article I, Section 8.”

Tax the shit out of them to remedy the mayhem they cause. Just like cigarettes.

The government cannot tax intrastate commerce

The government can levy a tax on whatever items they see fit. Are you really this stupid?

You've been here long enough to know that the answer is a resounding yes.

Apply a $500 "mayhem tax" to each firearm sold. Make it $1,000 for assault rifles.

It doesn't violate the moronic second amendment. If a gun crazy still wants to buy a zillion guns because in some delusional belief that he alone can fend off the always-around-the-corner imposition of martial law, he can do it; we collect the taxes to help pay for the funerals that will result from inevitable murder of innocents that will take place under the guise of keeping us safe.

Forum List

Back