Poll: What should we do with guns?

What should we do with guns?

• Total voters
A mere historical narrative of militia, which does not apply today, and is invalidated by the power of Heller 1(F), which permits the legislature to restrict certain types of weapons to civilians.

End of story. No mortar for you son.

Not according to Heller.

According to Heller 1(F). Show me where I as a civilian in my private capacity can buy military weapons to use as such. Show me that vendor or store.

You all do realize that a sick demented mind will just find another way to commit there insane acts don't you? Just for the hell of it I did a web search on how to build a bomb and got 499,000,000 results now if I could find that much on building a bomb don't you think people could use the web to get the gun or guns they wanted? Something to think about.

The fallacy here, as with the bad analogies of knives and baseball bats and even cars, is that it presumes the premeditated goal is murder and that that leads to the gun as a tool to do it.
In reality, it's the other way around.

Bwhahahaaha you are kidding right??

Ya that evil chunk of steel took over his mind and made him kill??!!!

The tool argument as been exploded. It is not accepted by thinking individuals. The matter is difference, not kind, of the potential lethal nature and speed of the weapon. When you can drive a car up and down the steps and aisles of a stadium or into a school down to and in the class rooms, then you can talk.

Assault weapons and large capacity magazines have to be prohibited and collected. Any attempt to evade the law should receive a minimum five-year jolt at a federal prison.

The tool argument as been exploded. It is not accepted by thinking individuals. The matter is difference, not kind, of the potential lethal nature and speed of the weapon. When you can drive a car up and down the steps and aisles of a stadium or into a school down to and in the class rooms, then you can talk.

Assault weapons and large capacity magazines have to be prohibited and collected. Any attempt to evade the law should receive a minimum five-year jolt at a federal prison.

The difference between you and a thinking individual is like the difference between the grand canyon and a pothole.

The car reference you are using is just idiotic.

Assault weapons exist only in the minds of gun grabbers. call them semi automatic rifles, which they are. Also magazine size is a red herring as anyone with even a few hours of training can swap a mag in less than 2 seconds.

MartyBegan cannot accept the NRA tool defense is plain idiotic.

That's MartyBegan's problem, not society's, which will no longer accept the defense as worthwhile.

MartyBegan cannot accept the NRA tool defense is plain idiotic.

That's MartyBegan's problem, not society's, which will no longer accept the defense as worthwhile.

Its not just the NRA's.

A gun is nothing more than a tube and assembly designed to provide for combustion driven propulsion of a projectile.

Just keep proving your stupidity, pothole.

MartyBegan and asterism beg the question.

But that does not matter. If 80 Million Moms organize, gun proliferation is over and assault weapons confiscation will happen.

MartyBegan and asterism beg the question.

But that does not matter. If 80 Million Moms organize, gun proliferation is over and assault weapons confiscation will happen.

It's written right there in the opinions. You are free to be a tool by disparaging someone just for disagreeing.

According to Heller 1(F). Show me where I as a civilian in my private capacity can buy military weapons to use as such. Show me that vendor or store.

Would you consider a fully automatic weapon a military weapon? I don't know of anyone that has them in stock, but it is perfectly legal to sell a fully functional Maxim if it was manufactured before 1898. It is also pretty easy to get antique cannons that actually fire legally.

Anything else you want?

What tool argument?

100% background checks of anyone who buys, inherits, or receives a gun as a gift.

100% of the guns sold must have a ballistic fingerprint registered.

Maximum of an eight round clip/magazine for any guns sold to civilians.

Judge decides for any restraining order whether an individual can buy guns. If they already own guns, they're placed in escrow until the restraing order can be resolved. If the person requires a gun for their profession, that gun must be locked up and not taken off-duty.

Just like children that show signs of abuse, health care workers, including therapists, are required to report their opinion as to whether the patient is a homicidal/suicidal risk.

Straw purchase buyers should considered felons.

100% background checks of anyone who buys, inherits, or receives a gun as a gift.

Judge decides for any restraining order whether an individual can buy guns. If they already own guns, they're placed in escrow until the restraing order can be resolved. If the person requires a gun for their profession, that gun must be locked up and not taken off-duty.

Just like children that show signs of abuse, health care workers, including therapists, are required to report their opinion as to whether the patient is a homicidal/suicidal risk.

What the hell are ballistic fingerprints?

You're not too sharp, are you?

ammunition signature datebase - Google Search

What tool argument?

You really need to do some homework. Many weapons require a tool to change magazines. Weapons like the AR 15 wasn't considered an assualt rifle if they required a tool to reload.

Uh.. we have background checks on those buying handguns, etc.. and if I give my daughter my AR, WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA INITIATE THE BACKGROUND CHECK??... Now, when I give her my .41 pistol, I will have her legally register it and that is about all she should have to do or need to do

You think I cannot change the fingerprint?? You think a criminal can't or won't??

Because I it is all about the # of rounds I can defend with while the perp follows no such rules :rolleyes:

You don't get to own my property for a restraining order, whether it be a gun, house, or whatever else

And again, with your 'tool' argument (kinda funny considering how much of a tool you are)... again, restricting the law abiding while the perps will follow no such rules... idiotic

You are a fucking loon

You're not too sharp, are you?

ammunition signature datebase - Google Search

The fake science with the false claim that bullets can be conclusively linked to firearms.

I really don't have the expertise to totally repudiate everything about ballistics, so I will just give you a starting point.

How Reliable are Forensic and Ballistic Evidence? « Total Criminal Defense

What tool argument?

You really need to do some homework. Many weapons require a tool to change magazines. Weapons like the AR 15 wasn't considered an assualt rifle if they required a tool to reload.

You think that is what Jake is talking about? Why don't I believe you?

Uh.. we have background checks on those buying handguns, etc.. and if I give my daughter my AR, WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA INITIATE THE BACKGROUND CHECK?

You're quite a little lying ass suck. Fully 40% of the weapons legally sold or transferred in this country don't go through any background checks. Are you really this fucking stupid?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back