Poll: What should we do with guns?

What should we do with guns?

• Total voters
100% background checks of anyone who buys, inherits, or receives a gun as a gift.

100% of the guns sold must have a ballistic fingerprint registered.

Maximum of an eight round clip/magazine for any guns sold to civilians.

Judge decides for any restraining order whether an individual can buy guns. If they already own guns, they're placed in escrow until the restraing order can be resolved. If the person requires a gun for their profession, that gun must be locked up and not taken off-duty.

Just like children that show signs of abuse, health care workers, including therapists, are required to report their opinion as to whether the patient is a homicidal/suicidal risk.

Straw purchase buyers should considered felons.

Uh.. we have background checks on those buying handguns, etc.. and if I give my daughter my AR, WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA INITIATE THE BACKGROUND CHECK?

You're quite a little lying ass suck. Fully 40% of the weapons legally sold or transferred in this country don't go through any background checks. Are you really this fucking stupid?

Back that up with a link please.

What tool argument?

You really need to do some homework. Many weapons require a tool to change magazines. Weapons like the AR 15 wasn't considered an assualt rifle if they required a tool to reload.

You think that is what Jake is talking about? Why don't I believe you?

What the fuck do you think the tool argument is? You clearly are way out of your simple element. Why don't you figure it out. If someone wants to rapid blast a high volume magazine full of caps at some piece of paper, even the prior assault weapons ban would have allowed him to get his woody.

Are you this stupid in real life?

Uh.. we have background checks on those buying handguns, etc.. and if I give my daughter my AR, WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA INITIATE THE BACKGROUND CHECK?

You're quite a little lying ass suck. Fully 40% of the weapons legally sold or transferred in this country don't go through any background checks. Are you really this fucking stupid?

Another lazy right wing nimrod. OK.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/206531_577036935656291_1362664578_n.jpg

40% of gun sales are done without a background check. true? - Yahoo! Answers

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...michael-bloomberg-says-40-percent-guns-are-s/

Why don't you do some fucking research you lazy fuck, and get your facts before you start posting. Hey, what if I advertise sale of a handgun in South Carolina for sale? What would my responsibility be? Here's a a clue. Nothing.

Dick Sucker...

1) You are also counting antique firearms, collection guns, etc...
2) It is not like the guy has been brought to court yet.. so 'may have' is the proper way to put it.. if this guy DID bring a 30 round mag to the interview, he is likely breaking the law...

Idiot troll

Still no facts. Still changing the goalposts and directly lying about what your claims are and still avoiding any rational discussion.

I guess common sense really isn't all that common.

According to wiki, the country with the lowest gun crime, is the UK. Why do you think the UK has such low gun crime?

No, it seems to not be as you are completely lacking in it.

So the conversation with you can be sumed up as follows:

1. I cite the evidence that shows Britons homicide rate has nothing to do with their gun laws (in fact it has been increasing at a steady rate through both major gun legislation acts they passed) as well as evidence from all over the country that supports this supposition.

2. Then you make a blanket claim that their gun laws are the reason that there crime rate is low (ignoring the posted evidence)

3. I point you back to the data.

4. You say you never made that claim and get snippy telling me to pay more attention.

5. I quote where you made the claim.

6. Now you are right back to #2 making the exact same claim (that you tried to say you never made) calling it common sense but posting NOTHING that proves or even hints at your supposition being correct. No links, no real data. Nothing but then you want to claim that I dont have any common sense because we all just KNOW that you are right....

PS. By the way, the UK has ALWAYS had a low crime rate. It is cultural.

I never made the claim that they have a low homicide rate or a low crime rate.

Dick Sucker...

2) It is not like the guy has been brought to court yet.. so 'may have' is the proper way to put it.. if this guy DID bring a 30 round mag to the interview, he is likely breaking the law...

Idiot troll

You chose my name to be "Dick Sucker", and call me a troll? You're a fucking child. You've yet to display that you have something worth hearing. Were you born a piece of ass crust?

Dick Sucker...

Idiot troll

You chose my name to be "Dick Sucker", and call me a troll? You're a fucking child. You've yet to display that you have something worth hearing. Were you born a piece of ass crust?

How does whatever he does or say make you any less a troll?

100% background checks of anyone who buys, inherits, or receives a gun as a gift.

100% of the guns sold must have a ballistic fingerprint registered.

Maximum of an eight round clip/magazine for any guns sold to civilians.

Judge decides for any restraining order whether an individual can buy guns. If they already own guns, they're placed in escrow until the restraing order can be resolved. If the person requires a gun for their profession, that gun must be locked up and not taken off-duty.

Just like children that show signs of abuse, health care workers, including therapists, are required to report their opinion as to whether the patient is a homicidal/suicidal risk.

Straw purchase buyers should considered felons.

I see the point flew way above your head, The interesting thing is that the point was aimed about 3 inches above the ground.

NBC's David Gregory may have violated D.C. gun laws during interview - WTOP.com

Whoops.. guess having something against the law does not make it impossible to get or possess... and the funniest thing is that this idiot reporter proved that point, even though he did not mean to

"May have"? What a hard hitting news piece.

It is possible it wasn't really a magazine. If it was, he broke the law, if it wasn't, he didn't.

Simple enough for anyone with an IQ that registers in the positive range to understand.

We should buy more of them.

I finished buying Christmas Gifts on Friday and then bought myself a .40cal auto pistol. I've been a very good boy this year. Can't wait to fire it.

Another lazy right wing nimrod. OK.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/206531_577036935656291_1362664578_n.jpg

40% of gun sales are done without a background check. true? - Yahoo! Answers

PolitiFact | Mayor Michael Bloomberg says 40 percent of guns are sold without a background check

Why don't you do some fucking research you lazy fuck, and get your facts before you start posting. Hey, what if I advertise sale of a handgun in South Carolina for sale? What would my responsibility be? Here's a a clue. Nothing.

I did but I wasn't going to assume that you were using a study from 15 years ago so I asked for your source. No need to be an asshole.

From your link:

Bloomberg’s office pointed us to a 1997 study by the National Institute of Justice on who owns guns and how they use them.The researchers estimated that about 40 percent of all firearm sales took place through people other than licensed dealers. They based their conclusion on a random survey of more than 2,500 households.

According to Heller 1(F). Show me where I as a civilian in my private capacity can buy military weapons to use as such. Show me that vendor or store.

The following were/are ex-military rifles I have killed deer with:
Kraig-Jorgensen .30/40 Kraig
'03A3 Springfield .30-'06
'98 Mausers in various chamberings
'93-'95 Mausers in 7mm; and .308

As far as I know you can still buy ex-military weapons from the US government through their marksmanship program.
Just about any pawn shop or gun shop in my area sells surplus military weapons from all over the world except for those capable of full auto fire.
And no tool is needed to change AR-15 mags.
Maybe you should talk abuot a subject you know something about.

We should buy more of them.

I finished buying Christmas Gifts on Friday and then bought myself a .40cal auto pistol. I've been a very good boy this year. Can't wait to fire it.

Congrats. My new toy:

acu_CIT45FSPWWP.png

According to Heller 1(F). Show me where I as a civilian in my private capacity can buy military weapons to use as such. Show me that vendor or store.

The following were/are ex-military rifles I have killed deer with:
Kraig-Jorgensen .30/40 Kraig
'03A3 Springfield .30-'06
'98 Mausers in various chamberings
'93-'95 Mausers in 7mm; and .308

As far as I know you can still buy ex-military weapons from the US government through their marksmanship program.
Just about any pawn shop or gun shop in my area sells surplus military weapons from all over the world except for those capable of full auto fire.
And no tool is needed to change AR-15 mags.
Maybe you should talk about a subject you know something about.

He'd never type again...

You guys just don't get it, but you are going to shortly.

No, we get it Jake. You think that 80 million moms (where you get that number is beyond me) are going to organize and take away our rights. We just think you are an idiot for believing in that so fully. It will likely not happen not to mention that most of the proposals that people keep demanding would fail before the courts in the first place.

It is already dropping off the news with the fiscal cliff becoming a reality and the debt limit just days away from being hit the entire focus is going to shift. This happens every time there is a major shooting and it typically leads to nothing.

Forum List

Back