POLL: Romney Best Able To End Political Gridlock...

I can agree with this except for one thing. It won't be Romney it will be democrats. I think they would be willing to put America above making Romney a one term POTUS. Like the GOP did with Obama. The dems won't be known as obstructionist or the party of no. They won't help write bills and budgets then vote against them. They won't hold American people hostage til they get their way.

Nope, the Democrats would never obstruct. They're so above that. :eek:

Sadly you're correct. Otherwise we would never have invaded, occupied and spent blood and treasure in Iraq.

Gridlock is good.

That's my own personal view as well. I think our nation desperately needs 'Do-Nothing' Congresses. Big Government is just doing too much now. Most Americans want Big Government off their backs. Hopefully, Romney understands this.

Gridlock is good.

That's my own personal view as well. I think our nation desperately needs 'Do-Nothing' Congresses. Big Government is just doing too much now. Most Americans want Big Government off their backs. Hopefully, Romney understands this.

We've had a do-nothing Congress since January 2011. Since only one in ten Americans approve of the Congress you are certainly in 'elite' company.

Gridlock is good.

We've had a do-nothing Congress since January 2011. Since only one in ten Americans approve of the Congress you are certainly in 'elite' company.

Aside from not passing a Budget, i'm very comfortable with this 'Do-Nothing' Congress. I just hope it stays that way. Hopefully the days of banning lightbulbs are behind us. But i guess we'll see.

Gridlock is good.

It will be interesting to see what happens now that the media and people have decided 'Executive Order' is acceptable in lieu of legislation.

Maybe the outrage over this Imperalism will return when we no longer have a black guy in office.

If Romney has a republican congress and senate there won't be any gridlock.

Gridlock is good.

It will be interesting to see what happens now that the media and people have decided 'Executive Order' is acceptable in lieu of legislation.

Maybe the outrage over this Imperalism will return when we no longer have a black guy in office.

Yeah, we'll see what happens if Romney becomes President. He hasn't won yet. Time will tell i guess.

The new political standard was voiced by Mitch McConnell and the rest of the Republicans. Their objective was to see Obama fail. If Romney is elected it would prove their tactic successful, as with all successful strategies they are coppied. The Democrats will employ this same strategy against Mitt Romney. Romney will then fall back on the Obama strategy in dealing with a congress that is beyond hostile. Signing statements and every possible way to get around a congress that won't work with you.

Our problems are just symptoms of the real problem, which is our current political system. Until that is changed we are doomed to continue this joke we call the US government. I used to belive in a three party system, now I think that a no party system would be better.

I was just listening to Obama at his campaign stop touting how all Americans come together and there is no red or blue states.. I nearly choked on my water.. The absolute audacity of this serial liar is amazing!

Mitt Romney can and will lead.. He will bring both sides together and compromise. He certainly wont scream out, "I WON," stating he didn't have to compromise.. WHAT A FUCKING LOSER!

Obama to GOP: ‘I Won’ - Washington Wire - WSJ

Thank GOD for the mute button on the remote. EVERY time that BUFFOON shows up on my TV the mute button is activated immediately.

Super majority is the only way to accomplish anything. It is viewed as weakness, to compromise, by either side. Now business is holding the US economy hostage, because the "Two-party system" we have is broken. Their political contributions are quite telling, as they contribute to both campaigns to a greater or lesser degree. Less than half the voting public votes and it only takes better than half to run the most powerful contry in the world, that should say something about our system.

It is time for a new continental confrence.

I was just listening to Obama at his campaign stop touting how all Americans come together and there is no red or blue states.. I nearly choked on my water.. The absolute audacity of this serial liar is amazing!

Mitt Romney can and will lead.. He will bring both sides together and compromise. He certainly wont scream out, "I WON," stating he didn't have to compromise.. WHAT A FUCKING LOSER!

Thank GOD for the mute button on the remote. EVERY time that BUFFOON shows up on my TV the mute button is activated immediately.
Same here I do not want to hear this bastard spewing bull shit on my tv.

Same here I do not want to hear this bastard spewing bull shit on my tv.

I undersand, exactly how you feel when I read the stupidity of people like the three of you.

Who can fix political gridlock? Poll favors Romney.

Just about everybody agrees Washington is a gridlocked mess. But who's the man to fix it? After two years of brawling and brinkmanship between President Barack Obama and congressional Republicans, more voters trust Mitt Romney to break the stalemate.

Romney's message — a vote for Obama is a vote for more gridlock — seems to be getting through. An Associated Press-GfK poll shows that almost half of likely voters — some 47 percent — think the Republican challenger would be better at ending the logjam Thirty-seven percent say Obama would.

Romney is pushing that advantage. He increasingly portrays himself as a work-with-everybody pragmatist. Obama counters by predicting that Republican lawmakers who now are focused on opposing his re-election will become more cooperative once he wins a second term.

Who can fix political gridlock? Poll favors Romney - Yahoo! News
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

I would say his success in MA of doing so is pretty evident.

Some of you righties are hilarious.

Congress is in gridlock which you are arguing is a GOOD thing.

The premise of this thread is that Romney is more likely to end gridlock.

So how many of you right wing gridlock fans will be voting for Obama?

Look at the damage on the East Coast, see how cutbacks on infrastructure and government employees (first responders, public works, etc) is impacting victims.

It's easy to say, "well, it's all about personal responsibility", easy for people who lack empathy.

Who can fix political gridlock? Poll favors Romney.

Just about everybody agrees Washington is a gridlocked mess. But who's the man to fix it? After two years of brawling and brinkmanship between President Barack Obama and congressional Republicans, more voters trust Mitt Romney to break the stalemate.

Romney's message — a vote for Obama is a vote for more gridlock — seems to be getting through. An Associated Press-GfK poll shows that almost half of likely voters — some 47 percent — think the Republican challenger would be better at ending the logjam Thirty-seven percent say Obama would.

Romney is pushing that advantage. He increasingly portrays himself as a work-with-everybody pragmatist. Obama counters by predicting that Republican lawmakers who now are focused on opposing his re-election will become more cooperative once he wins a second term.

Who can fix political gridlock? Poll favors Romney - Yahoo! News
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

I would say his success in MA of doing so is pretty evident.

Is this one of Romney's successes?

Mitt Romney Vetoed Flood Prep Funding In 2004, Blamed For Subsequent Flooding

Forum List

Back