Paul Ryan's Career About to End as he Drops to 43% in Latest Wisconsin Poll

Whenever I read topics like this one, and the ones where Hillary's indictment is seconds away, I feel like I am in one of those alternate history Philip K. Dick novels where the Nazis won World War Two. And those Nazis are left wingers, increasing quotas for blacks in Nazi government jobs, supporting amnesty for illegal Mexican immigrants, furthering gay rights...
In case you didn't realize it, having quotas for blacks is racism, just like the Nazis practiced. Only now it's white males who are the pariahs being discriminated against rather than Jews.

It's curious that you admit that Dims support amnesty. Haven't you all been denying that for the last 15 years?
Poor white males...always being held down by Da Man.

Here is bripat

images
Here's you, Fakey:

super-retarded-when-normal-retard-just-isnt-enough_o_1159899.jpg

It looks like I'll get the last laugh:

Paul Ryan's Career About to End as he Drops to 43% in Latest Wisconsin Poll - Houston Daily Digest

Paul Ryan sank to 43% in the latest Wisconsin poll of likely primary voters. The Republican Speaker has been more critical of Donald Trump than Barack Obama this year. This is great news! Republicans are finally getting rid of this traitor! Breitbart.com reported: A poll of likely Republican voters shows House Speaker Paul Ryan well below 50 percent in his race to maintain his seat in Wisconsin’s first Congressional district. The poll was conducted by P.M.I., with 424 respondents randomly called from a file of 11,000 likely GOP primary voters. It shows that with one month remaining before Wisconsin’s August 9th vote, Ryan
Don't get your hopes up in the far right fringe.

424 is not a very good sample size from a state with over 3 million voters.

If you took stat's in college you know what I am talking about.

If you didn't then just don't get your hopes up.

You can always write-in Sarah Palin as your choice, if that makes you feel any better though.

I'll be voting for Ryan's opponent in the primary.
Shall we alert the media?

Whenever I read topics like this one, and the ones where Hillary's indictment is seconds away, I feel like I am in one of those alternate history Philip K. Dick novels where the Nazis won World War Two. And those Nazis are left wingers, increasing quotas for blacks in Nazi government jobs, supporting amnesty for illegal Mexican immigrants, furthering gay rights...
In case you didn't realize it, having quotas for blacks is racism, just like the Nazis practiced. Only now it's white males who are the pariahs being discriminated against rather than Jews.

It's curious that you admit that Dims support amnesty. Haven't you all been denying that for the last 15 years?
Poor white males...always being held down by Da Man.

Poor carpet munchers - no one wants to pretend their behavior is normal.

It looks like I'll get the last laugh:

Paul Ryan's Career About to End as he Drops to 43% in Latest Wisconsin Poll - Houston Daily Digest

Paul Ryan sank to 43% in the latest Wisconsin poll of likely primary voters. The Republican Speaker has been more critical of Donald Trump than Barack Obama this year. This is great news! Republicans are finally getting rid of this traitor! Breitbart.com reported: A poll of likely Republican voters shows House Speaker Paul Ryan well below 50 percent in his race to maintain his seat in Wisconsin’s first Congressional district. The poll was conducted by P.M.I., with 424 respondents randomly called from a file of 11,000 likely GOP primary voters. It shows that with one month remaining before Wisconsin’s August 9th vote, Ryan
Don't get your hopes up in the far right fringe.

424 is not a very good sample size from a state with over 3 million voters.

If you took stat's in college you know what I am talking about.

If you didn't then just don't get your hopes up.

You can always write-in Sarah Palin as your choice, if that makes you feel any better though.

I'll be voting for Ryan's opponent in the primary.
Shall we alert the media?

Alert them when you pull your head out of your ass.

It is called

ADDITION by SUBTRACTION

You have less than three weeks to release the FBI case against the Wamers, BIZARRO.

If you don't and Trump wins, you aren't just out of office... yeah THAT.

Forum List

Back