Paul Ryan's Career About to End as he Drops to 43% in Latest Wisconsin Poll

It looks like I'll get the last laugh:

Paul Ryan's Career About to End as he Drops to 43% in Latest Wisconsin Poll - Houston Daily Digest

Paul Ryan sank to 43% in the latest Wisconsin poll of likely primary voters. The Republican Speaker has been more critical of Donald Trump than Barack Obama this year. This is great news! Republicans are finally getting rid of this traitor! Breitbart.com reported: A poll of likely Republican voters shows House Speaker Paul Ryan well below 50 percent in his race to maintain his seat in Wisconsin’s first Congressional district. The poll was conducted by P.M.I., with 424 respondents randomly called from a file of 11,000 likely GOP primary voters. It shows that with one month remaining before Wisconsin’s August 9th vote, Ryan

The GOP eating their own again.

:blahblah::popcorn::popcorn:

If you want to have a healthy lawn you have to pull a few weeds every now and then.

Whenever I read topics like this one, and the ones where Hillary's indictment is seconds away, I feel like I am in one of those alternate history Philip K. Dick novels where the Nazis won World War Two.

You would think that threads like this would be banished to the badlands. But apparently that is reserved for intelligent threads, while politics is the home to all forms of idiotic fuckery.

Whenever I read topics like this one, and the ones where Hillary's indictment is seconds away, I feel like I am in one of those alternate history Philip K. Dick novels where the Nazis won World War Two.

You would think that threads like this would be banished to the badlands. But apparently that is reserved for intelligent threads, while politics is the home to all forms of idiotic fuckery.

You and your ilk are the ones who turn them into "idiot threads." Without you, there wouldn't be any idiots participating.

Paul Ryan's Career About to End as he Drops to 43% in Latest Wisconsin Poll - Houston Daily Digest

Paul Ryan sank to 43% in the latest Wisconsin poll of likely primary voters. The Republican Speaker has been more critical of Donald Trump than Barack Obama this year. This is great news! Republicans are finally getting rid of this traitor! Breitbart.com reported: A poll of likely Republican voters shows House Speaker Paul Ryan well below 50 percent in his race to maintain his seat in Wisconsin’s first Congressional district. The poll was conducted by P.M.I., with 424 respondents randomly called from a file of 11,000 likely GOP primary voters. It shows that with one month remaining before Wisconsin’s August 9th vote, Ryan
It's not because he criticizes Trump. It's because he is being such an obstructionist in Congress.

Imo it's not a bad thread, and it is deliciously ironic to see the Trumpbots cheering blindly, and blissfully ignorant of the fact that Trump's budget is an out and out giveaway to the 1%, while Ryan (whether you like him or not) is the only one truly presenting a change with his budget to move to a consumption rather than income tax.

Whenever I read topics like this one, and the ones where Hillary's indictment is seconds away, I feel like I am in one of those alternate history Philip K. Dick novels where the Nazis won World War Two. And those Nazis are left wingers. Increasing quotas for blacks in Nazi government jobs, supporting amnesty for illegal Mexican immigrants, furthering gay rights...

mmd8a8.jpg

I want transgender bathrooms in this section over here.
I love it when g5000 wigs out.

images

Whenever I read topics like this one, and the ones where Hillary's indictment is seconds away, I feel like I am in one of those alternate history Philip K. Dick novels where the Nazis won World War Two. And those Nazis are left wingers. Increasing quotas for blacks in Nazi government jobs, supporting amnesty for illegal Mexican immigrants, furthering gay rights...

mmd8a8.jpg

I want transgender bathrooms in this section over here.
I love it when g5000 wigs out.

images
I think Ryan could be primaried. Of course, that's just my partisan wishfull thinking for the entire tea party to show conservatives they are so bat shit crazy it's time to get rid of them.

She should have claimed She had Eskimo in her. She looks the part. The lefist puke maybe would have had to leave her alone?

Don't get your hopes up in the far right fringe.

424 is not a very good sample size from a state with over 3 million voters.

If you took stat's in college you know what I am talking about.

If you didn't then just don't get your hopes up.

You can always write-in Sarah Palin as your choice, if that makes you feel any better though.

You can always write-in Sarah Palin as your choice, if that makes you feel any better though.

I'll be voting for Ryan's opponent in the primary.

So if he doesn't close the government down, kill off hundreds of billions of dollars worth of investments into this country and push super big tax cuts for the super rich! Well, he needs to go says the op.

Wow, you're kind of screwed up in the head. And i say this as someone that doesn't like Ryan...Far the fuck too loserterian for my taste.

So will you vote to abolish America as a first world country?

so how is that gofundme stuff coming?

Forum List

Back