Paul Ryan's Career About to End as he Drops to 43% in Latest Wisconsin Poll

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
It looks like I'll get the last laugh:

Paul Ryan's Career About to End as he Drops to 43% in Latest Wisconsin Poll - Houston Daily Digest

Paul Ryan sank to 43% in the latest Wisconsin poll of likely primary voters. The Republican Speaker has been more critical of Donald Trump than Barack Obama this year. This is great news! Republicans are finally getting rid of this traitor! Breitbart.com reported: A poll of likely Republican voters shows House Speaker Paul Ryan well below 50 percent in his race to maintain his seat in Wisconsin’s first Congressional district. The poll was conducted by P.M.I., with 424 respondents randomly called from a file of 11,000 likely GOP primary voters. It shows that with one month remaining before Wisconsin’s August 9th vote, Ryan

Snag is if you keep getting rid of ‘traitors’ and ‘RINOs’ the GOP will soon be able to have its convention at the Motel 6 in Keokuk.

They are a small percentage of the party. Being a professional politician tends to turn people into lying two-faced scumbags - RINOs, in other words.

What a fall for Ryan. A few short years ago he was a rising star. He ascended as the tea party wunderkind who many believed had the budget and policy chops to make a real difference. He rode that all the way to a VP ticket and then onto Speaker of the house.
He was lauded by the party as an important figure in building the future of the party. Enter Trump. Ryan's refusal to either embrace or refute Trump completely has left him out in the cold caught in an impossible catch 22 between party loyalists and Trumpers. He may be the most notable casualty of the battle for the soul of the party but he won't be alone.

Palin is doing an excellent job taking him down....

Sarah Palin is America's sweetheart.............drives the libtards absoulutely crazy.

sarah-palin-bikini-gun-752x501.jpg

What a fall for Ryan. A few short years ago he was a rising star. He ascended as the tea party wunderkind who many believed had the budget and policy chops to make a real difference. He rode that all the way to a VP ticket and then onto Speaker of the house.
He was lauded by the party as an important figure in building the future of the party. Enter Trump. Ryan's refusal to either embrace or refute Trump completely has left him out in the cold caught in an impossible catch 22 between party loyalists and Trumpers. He may be the most notable casualty of the battle for the soul of the party but he won't be alone.

Excellent analysis....anyone that has face recognition talents sees weakness written all over his face....even joe biden was able to tear him a new one....he is so politically correct he should be in the democratic party...definitely no place for him in The New Republican Party that is kicking ass and taking names.

Paulie and Donnie can share a room down at the Losers Inn.

Are there really still people out there stupid enough to pay attention to anything that drunken crackhead has to say?
Still whining like a bitch I see

Anywho I follow his opponent on fb and he is an awesome guy reminds me of Trump with his outspokeness and being against harmful antiamerican trade that harms workers

It looks like I'll get the last laugh:

Paul Ryan's Career About to End as he Drops to 43% in Latest Wisconsin Poll - Houston Daily Digest

Paul Ryan sank to 43% in the latest Wisconsin poll of likely primary voters. The Republican Speaker has been more critical of Donald Trump than Barack Obama this year. This is great news! Republicans are finally getting rid of this traitor! Breitbart.com reported: A poll of likely Republican voters shows House Speaker Paul Ryan well below 50 percent in his race to maintain his seat in Wisconsin’s first Congressional district. The poll was conducted by P.M.I., with 424 respondents randomly called from a file of 11,000 likely GOP primary voters. It shows that with one month remaining before Wisconsin’s August 9th vote, Ryan

The GOP eating their own again.

:blahblah::popcorn::popcorn:

Wait a second....I thought 43-44 percent in a primary was more than adequate to declare victory with a majority, and a mandate from the people. What changed?

Whenever I read topics like this one, and the ones where Hillary's indictment is seconds away, I feel like I am in one of those alternate history Philip K. Dick novels where the Nazis won World War Two. And those Nazis are left wingers. Increasing quotas for blacks in Nazi government jobs, supporting amnesty for illegal Mexican immigrants, furthering gay rights...

mmd8a8.jpg

I want transgender bathrooms in this section over here.

Last edited:
Whenever I read topics like this one, and the ones where Hillary's indictment is seconds away, I feel like I am in one of those alternate history Philip K. Dick novels where the Nazis won World War Two. And those Nazis are left wingers, increasing quotas for blacks in Nazi government jobs, supporting amnesty for illegal Mexican immigrants, furthering gay rights...
In case you didn't realize it, having quotas for blacks is racism, just like the Nazis practiced. Only now it's white males who are the pariahs being discriminated against rather than Jews.

It's curious that you admit that Dims support amnesty. Haven't you all been denying that for the last 15 years?

Forum List

Back