Poll News: Not Good For Team-O

Rabbi, I've seen you say several overtly racist things in my time here, and frankly, I could even give a shit. But you have. Some of the exact quotes with links are in some peoples' signatures, dude.

I didn't get that outta what Rabbi wrote...he was highlighting those that voted for him BEACUSE he was black...and colour is NO excuse to vote for anyone.

He's made his opinion known in another thread that he thinks black people are incapable of being good leaders.

Liar. Again.

Lol... you know these boards have a search function, right Rabbi? Shall we pull up the thread and prove you the fraud you are, or would you prefer to simply admit it?

He's made his opinion known in another thread that he thinks black people are incapable of being good leaders.

Liar. Again.

Lol... you know these boards have a search function, right Rabbi? Shall we pull up the thread and prove you the fraud you are, or would you prefer to simply admit it?

Go ahead. I have said absolutely nothing racist because I am not a racist.
You are a fucking liar and ignoramus, however. And that is with every post you make.

"I am saying that for some reason blacks cannot seem to produce prosperity in any political capacity while Asians and other can."

"No one has been able to produce any proof to the contrary. So it is true that there is not a single city, state or country run by blacks that has been an economic and political success.
It cannot be culture as the phenomenon cuts across cultural boundaries. It cannot be social or historical. We have seen very disparate countries all with the same dynamic."

<Nevermind the long list of nations provided - including several with PC GDP's higher than your vaunted asian example, communist China>

more racist fun to follow!

Rabbi! said:
"Great. You've managed to find the one black politician in this country who is honest and competent."

More fun!

And absolutely true. After several pages someone managed to unearth an obscure mayor in a second rate city. The sole example.
Any mayors of Detroit? No
Any mayors of LA? No
ANy mayors of NYC? No
Any mayors of Washington DC? No.
Nothing.
You missed a governor of VA. But he's a Republican so not really black in your book.

You totally failed in that thread. You've totally failed in this one too.

And on topic, Obama has totally failed as president, guaranteeing a GOP win in 12.

Rabbi! said:
"Great. You've managed to find the one black politician in this country who is honest and competent."

More fun!

And absolutely true. After several pages someone managed to unearth an obscure mayor in a second rate city. The sole example.
Any mayors of Detroit? No
Any mayors of LA? No
ANy mayors of NYC? No
Any mayors of Washington DC? No.
Nothing.
You missed a governor of VA. But he's a Republican so not really black in your book.

You totally failed in that thread. You've totally failed in this one too.

And on topic, Obama has totally failed as president, guaranteeing a GOP win in 12.

Sweet! You continue to defend your racists screed as not racist.

Nice work Rabbi. Just as I'd hoped for.

Fellow forumites:

Rabbi's not racist, ya see. He just doesn't think Blacks can lead, for "Whatever reason".

And when provided with evidence to the contrary, he denies it and claims that blacks can't lead, for "whatever reason" that's not cultural, social or political..

{quote]President Barack Obama's approval rating has dropped to a record low of 42 percent, according to a new poll from Quinnipiac University. The survey shows that 48 percent of voters disapprove of his job performance, The Hill reports.
More at the source:
Poll: Obama

Of course poll numbers can move like crazy. But for an administration that seems to govern by polls this isn't good news.[/QUOTE]
I'm surprised he's even that high. Right now it's mainly the economy hitting him. Libya will drop him further.

President Barack Obama's approval rating has dropped to a record low of 42 percent, according to a new poll from Quinnipiac University. The survey shows that 48 percent of voters disapprove of his job performance, The Hill reports.
More at the source:
Poll: Obama

Of course poll numbers can move like crazy. But for an administration that seems to govern by polls this isn't good news.
I'm surprised he's even that high. Right now it's mainly the economy hitting him. Libya will drop him further.

This administration governs by the polls?

Last edited:
What an IGNORANT fucking thing to say... MORON.

Indeed, Rabbi's attempt to prove that black people can't lead was fucking ignorant.

I said no sucj think, you fucking stupid liar.
Stick to something you know about. Like,....um...I'll get back to you.

Oh Rabbi. You have to be either stupid or delusional. You do know there is a search function, right?

Rabbis racist comments

Rabbi makes that first racist comment and then continues it throughout the thread.

Still didn't say it?

I didn't get that outta what Rabbi wrote...he was highlighting those that voted for him BEACUSE he was black...and colour is NO excuse to vote for anyone.

Did he? I wouldn't know, and don't know Rabbi to be a rabid rascist like most on the left here...

Oh he said it. Multiple times in one thread.

Rabbis racist comments

Forum List

Back