Poll News: Not Good For Team-O

When the OP is a racist it's hard to take what he says as meaning very much

Fellow forumites:

Rabbi's not racist, ya see. He just doesn't think Blacks can lead, for "Whatever reason".

And when provided with evidence to the contrary, he denies it and claims that blacks can't lead, for "whatever reason" that's not cultural, social or political..
I've not seen him say that 'blacks cannot lead'. I see you claiming that he believes all black politicians are dishonest and corrupt and then insisting he thinks that. I've not seen him state such. I've seen a smartass remark implying at best that politicians are corrupt as a rule.

But after Kwame Kilpatrick, William Jefferson, Marion Barry, Charlie Rangel and a host of others, who have gotten into serious legal trouble, it doesn't paint a good picture regarding a group of politicians based on race. Now I'm quite certain that this has nothing to do with race, but with their lack of character which also has nothing to do with race. If you looked at any race you'd probably find about the same proportions of corruption and dishonesty. It seems to be the case more often than not, it's just because those politicians seem to make a point of emphasizing their race, often they are scrutinized more closely on that subject.

But if you want to paint sweeping generalizations and make hyperbolic claims, fine. Just don't expect it to imply credibility to your statements either.

But it's good to know that race baiting is the bottom depth for this conversation and that means no longer worth my while.

Last edited:
Fellow forumites:

Rabbi's not racist, ya see. He just doesn't think Blacks can lead, for "Whatever reason".

And when provided with evidence to the contrary, he denies it and claims that blacks can't lead, for "whatever reason" that's not cultural, social or political..
I've not seen him say that 'blacks cannot lead'.
Really? You haven't looked.

I see you claiming that he believes all black politicians are dishonest and corrupt and then insisting he thinks that. I've not seen him state such.

You clearly haven't read the linked thread.

But after Kwame Kilpatrick, William Jefferson, Marion Barry, Charlie Rangel and a host of others, who have gotten into serious legal trouble, it doesn't paint a good picture regarding a group of politicians based on race.

Can't think of any white politicians in serious legal trouble?

Now I'm quite certain that this has nothing to do with race, but with their lack of character which also has nothing to do with race. If you looked at any race you'd probably find about the same proportions of corruption and dishonesty.

Not according to Rabbi.
But if you want to paint sweeping generalizations and make hyperbolic claims, fine. Just don't expect it to imply credibility to your statements either.

I'm not the one who made sweeping generalizations like massive debt is what happens when "blacks run things" and "blacks have a long record of incompetence in governing, a record that cannot be explained by culture or history."

But it's good to know that race baiting is the bottom depth for this conversation and that means no longer worth my while.

Calling a spade, a spade is not baiting. It's speaking the truth.

Indeed, Rabbi's attempt to prove that black people can't lead was fucking ignorant.

I said no sucj think, you fucking stupid liar.
Stick to something you know about. Like,....um...I'll get back to you.

Oh Rabbi. You have to be either stupid or delusional. You do know there is a search function, right?

Rabbis racist comments

Rabbi makes that first racist comment and then continues it throughout the thread.

Still didn't say it?

How about I keep bumping this until Rabbi responds?

Fellow forumites:

I've not seen him say that 'blacks cannot lead'.

Now you have -

Rabbis racist comments

{quote]President Barack Obama's approval rating has dropped to a record low of 42 percent, according to a new poll from Quinnipiac University. The survey shows that 48 percent of voters disapprove of his job performance, The Hill reports.
More at the source:
Poll: Obama

Of course poll numbers can move like crazy. But for an administration that seems to govern by polls this isn't good news.[/QUOTE]

NewsMax??? :lol:

Try this one:

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Yeppers..2012 is a lock for Republicans. Palin/Trump/Nugent or whoever..nutter should take the Whitehouse handily.

With numbers like that (including 50% who say he doesnt deserve a second term) anyone with a pulse, an R next to his name, and a valid birth certificate could win.

Ya think? This is a fun exercise. Click on a past president, then use the slider to pinpoint the same time period as Obama.

Presidential Job Approval Center

Yeppers..2012 is a lock for Republicans. Palin/Trump/Nugent or whoever..nutter should take the Whitehouse handily.
The Debates should be real interesting this time around, no more "Wow! He's Black! Let's just vote for him based on that alone" ignorant Liberal attitudes.

He'll have to run on his record and defend himself being George W. Bush II.
It will be interesting....
The Obama fantasy land Promise tour :

"I promise 100% transparency in my administration."

"I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year."

"I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills."

"I will remove earmarks for PORK projects before I sign any bill."

"I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year"

"I'll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!"

"I'll have no lobbyists in my administration"

The Obama Reality tour:

"I Um, ah, I , ah er, uh, umm, lied."

No need to cherry pick. Just go here and get all the facts re promises kept/broken.

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises

As far as that lame, old as dirt, mock of his stuttering, I'll bet you and your ilk WISH he stuttered more. These days what he says is crystal clear. Annoying, I know. :eusa_whistle:

With numbers like that (including 50% who say he doesnt deserve a second term) anyone with a pulse, an R next to his name, and a valid birth certificate could win.

Ya think? This is a fun exercise. Click on a past president, then use the slider to pinpoint the same time period as Obama.

Presidential Job Approval Center
I can't believe you are still trying to support that turd. Obama is the worst president ever. I can't wait to see his ratings after this Libya cluster fuck.

Whether you like it or not race relations have been set back years. Corruption and stupidity are not race issue, they are human issues but when Obama or Holder speak of my people he is clearly setting themselves apart from those who are part of their people

Just a suggestion, when you belong to a church and the pastor starts to berate another race or culture you might want to consider changing churches. If you go there for 20 years you must agree with him on most of the rants. When your know associates are blantly anti American you might want to change them.

He chose who he wants to be, the rest of us did not make him that way.

Considering the top republicans in all polls lose to Obama, you have no chance.

Ahh but they now have The Donald, who is getting raves from the great unlearned. I never thought I'd say this, but he's even more nutty than Sarah Palin.

Obama Approval Rating Tanks in One Poll - But Young People Bounce Back in Another

Are young people coming back to President Obama? A new poll from the Harvard University Institute of Politics reports of those polled for this survey, "55% of adults aged 19-28 -- or, as the survey calls them, 'Millennials' -- said they approved of Obama's job performance," reports Talking Points Memo.

Obama Approval Rating Tanks in One Poll - But Young People Bounce Back in Another - National Ledger

Interesting. Somewhat related see the differences in approval numbers between (all), (likely voters), and (registered voters):

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

The "R"'s don't have to do a thing, just lets the "D"'s keep doing what they are doing.

Not even close. Those on the right who believe that are obviously only looking at news/opinion outlets that favor their own point of view. All of this points to the Dems and Obama not doing anywhere near as bad as you think. Republicans promised "jobs" as number one priority. But they've been diddling with wedge issues instead. How long before that gets old?

More Americans Back Unions Than Governors in State Disputes

and

Priorities

and

PEW110329.GIF

President Barack Obama's approval rating has dropped to a record low of 42 percent, according to a new poll from Quinnipiac University. The survey shows that 48 percent of voters disapprove of his job performance, The Hill reports.
More at the source:

Of course poll numbers can move like crazy. But for an administration that seems to govern by polls this isn't good news.

Another thread on this? Sorry, pal. There is more than one poll on this subject. I posted this in the other thread. Since you missed it there, here you go again:

Real Clear Politics Average - 3/14 - 3/29 - Approve 47.2 Disapprove 46.7

Gallup - 3/27 - 3/29 - Approve 49 Disapprove 44

Rasmussen Reports - 3/27 - 3/29 - Approve 43 Disapprove 56

Quinnipiac - 3/22 - 3/22 Approve 42 Disapprove 48

CBS News - 3/18 - 3/21 - Approve49 Disapprove 41

CNN - 3/18 - 3/20 - Approve 51 Disapprove 47

FOX News - 3/14 - 3/16 - Approve 49 Disapprove 44

I always find it fascinating that Rasmussen's numbers are always consistently way off. Yet they are quick to say their demographics are "fair." Uh huh...

The "R"'s don't have to do a thing, just lets the "D"'s keep doing what they are doing.

Not even close. Those on the right who believe that are obviously only looking at news/opinion outlets that favor their own point of view. All of this points to the Dems and Obama not doing anywhere near as bad as you think. Republicans promised "jobs" as number one priority. But they've been diddling with wedge issues instead. How long before that gets old?

More Americans Back Unions Than Governors in State Disputes

and

Priorities

and

PEW110329.GIF
You liberal quacks were singing the same tune and posting the same ridiculous spin right before the mid term elections too.

More at the source:

Of course poll numbers can move like crazy. But for an administration that seems to govern by polls this isn't good news.

Another thread on this? Sorry, pal. There is more than one poll on this subject. I posted this in the other thread. Since you missed it there, here you go again:

Real Clear Politics Average - 3/14 - 3/29 - Approve 47.2 Disapprove 46.7

Gallup - 3/27 - 3/29 - Approve 49 Disapprove 44

Rasmussen Reports - 3/27 - 3/29 - Approve 43 Disapprove 56

Quinnipiac - 3/22 - 3/22 Approve 42 Disapprove 48

CBS News - 3/18 - 3/21 - Approve49 Disapprove 41

CNN - 3/18 - 3/20 - Approve 51 Disapprove 47

FOX News - 3/14 - 3/16 - Approve 49 Disapprove 44

I always find it fascinating that Rasmussen's numbers are always consistently way off. Yet they are quick to say their demographics are "fair." Uh huh...

Actually Rasmussen better for O than Quinnipac. Again, look at who they are polling.

Forum List

Back