Poll News: Not Good For Team-O

No it isn't. Black republicans arent really black. Or havent you heard?
If Obama taught us anything, it is that experience counts.

But you've already proven that black people can't be good leaders, right?

Indeed! Herman Cain can't be an effective leader because, well...because Rabbi has assured us that black people can't lead.

So you're going to vote for Herman Cain if he runs, right?

Indeed! Herman Cain can't be an effective leader because, well...because Rabbi has assured us that black people can't lead.

So you're going to vote for Herman Cain if he runs, right?

Will you? You know he's black, right?

Here is a great example of why these boards are 90% trash. It's what I imagine watching Hanity or Maddow is like, there is a lot of talking but no one is actually saying anything.

President Barack Obama's approval rating has dropped to a record low of 42 percent, according to a new poll from Quinnipiac University. The survey shows that 48 percent of voters disapprove of his job performance, The Hill reports.
More at the source:
Poll: Obama

Of course poll numbers can move like crazy. But for an administration that seems to govern by polls this isn't good news.

Another thread on this? Sorry, pal. There is more than one poll on this subject. I posted this in the other thread. Since you missed it there, here you go again:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Real Clear Politics Average - 3/14 - 3/29 - Approve 47.2 Disapprove 46.7

Gallup - 3/27 - 3/29 - Approve 49 Disapprove 44

Rasmussen Reports - 3/27 - 3/29 - Approve 43 Disapprove 56

Quinnipiac - 3/22 - 3/22 Approve 42 Disapprove 48

CBS News - 3/18 - 3/21 - Approve49 Disapprove 41

CNN - 3/18 - 3/20 - Approve 51 Disapprove 47

FOX News - 3/14 - 3/16 - Approve 49 Disapprove 44

{quote]President Barack Obama's approval rating has dropped to a record low of 42 percent, according to a new poll from Quinnipiac University. The survey shows that 48 percent of voters disapprove of his job performance, The Hill reports.
More at the source:
Poll: Obama

Of course poll numbers can move like crazy. But for an administration that seems to govern by polls this isn't good news.
[/QUOTE]
Not according to fox's poll...

No it isn't. Black republicans arent really black. Or havent you heard?
If Obama taught us anything, it is that experience counts.

I didn't get that outta what Rabbi wrote...he was highlighting those that voted for him BEACUSE he was black...and colour is NO excuse to vote for anyone.

I didn't get that outta what Rabbi wrote...he was highlighting those that voted for him BEACUSE he was black...and colour is NO excuse to vote for anyone.

He's made his opinion known in another thread that he thinks black people are incapable of being good leaders.

He's made his opinion known in another thread that he thinks black people are incapable of being good leaders.

Liar. Again.

So are you voting for Cain?

Did he? I wouldn't know, and don't know Rabbi to be a rabid rascist like most on the left here...

The majority of polls've got to be inaccurate.

Anyone i ask thinks Obama's a lost cause/bad case, and I don't hang around hoards of Republicans.

I can't see how we continually see him with a mid-40's approval rating.

Last edited:
Yeppers..2012 is a lock for Republicans. Palin/Trump/Nugent or whoever..nutter should take the Whitehouse handily.

Trump /Palin a winning ticket.

And, America knows that (I am excluding the opinion of the Looney SOROS LibTURDS).

But, is not willing to do the "bold change move" because look at what happened when America fell for "CHANGE" with that semi-exposed MONUMENTAL FRAUD, The Pathological LIAR and Stone Cold MARXIST Obami Salaami.

Hopefully, America will play it safe with:

Huckabee/Palin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back