Poll News: Not Good For Team-O

The majority of polls've got to be inaccurate.

Anyone i ask thinks Obama's a lost cause/bad case, and I don't hang around hoards of Republicans.

I can't see how we continually see him with a mid-40's approval rating.

Because although he's made his share of mistakes, Obama has also had an avalanche of near catastrophic issues to deal with, in addition to running the government, and most thinking people know that. We also know that we can't stay stuck in neutral or move backward instead of forward, as most conservatives would prefer. That's why Independents are abandoning the Republicans/Conservatives whereas they were hopeful in the mid-terms that they intended to actually bring something to the table. Thus far, they have not, including their sad list of potential presidential candidates.

The majority of polls've got to be inaccurate.

Anyone i ask thinks Obama's a lost cause/bad case, and I don't hang around hoards of Republicans.

I can't see how we continually see him with a mid-40's approval rating.

Because although he's made his share of mistakes, Obama has also had an avalanche of near catastrophic issues to deal with, in addition to running the government, and most thinking people know that. We also know that we can't stay stuck in neutral or move backward instead of forward, as most conservatives would prefer. That's why Independents are abandoning the Republicans/Conservatives whereas they were hopeful in the mid-terms that they intended to actually bring something to the table. Thus far, they have not, including their sad list of potential presidential candidates.
well considering for the first two years the government consisted of a democratic majority, yeas I would say the was near catastrophic.

Fellow forumites:

Rabbi's not racist, ya see. He just doesn't think Blacks can lead, for "Whatever reason".

And when provided with evidence to the contrary, he denies it and claims that blacks can't lead, for "whatever reason" that's not cultural, social or political..
I've not seen him say that 'blacks cannot lead'. I see you claiming that he believes all black politicians are dishonest and corrupt and then insisting he thinks that. I've not seen him state such. I've seen a smartass remark implying at best that politicians are corrupt as a rule.

But after Kwame Kilpatrick, William Jefferson, Marion Barry, Charlie Rangel and a host of others, who have gotten into serious legal trouble, it doesn't paint a good picture regarding a group of politicians based on race. Now I'm quite certain that this has nothing to do with race, but with their lack of character which also has nothing to do with race. If you looked at any race you'd probably find about the same proportions of corruption and dishonesty. It seems to be the case more often than not, it's just because those politicians seem to make a point of emphasizing their race, often they are scrutinized more closely on that subject.

But if you want to paint sweeping generalizations and make hyperbolic claims, fine. Just don't expect it to imply credibility to your statements either.

But it's good to know that race baiting is the bottom depth for this conversation and that means no longer worth my while.

So some black politicians got caught up in corruption too? Imagine that. Shall I post the list of white Republican politicians who have had to hang it up over their own indiscretions? A few area also serving time. Does COLOR determine a crooked politicians? Hardly.

Indeed, Rabbi's attempt to prove that black people can't lead was fucking ignorant.

I said no sucj think, you fucking stupid liar.
Stick to something you know about. Like,....um...I'll get back to you.

Oh Rabbi. You have to be either stupid or delusional. You do know there is a search function, right?

Rabbis racist comments

Rabbi makes that first racist comment and then continues it throughout the thread.

Still didn't say it?

I will not let this go away quietly. Rabbi is a racist and liar all proven at once.

The "R"'s don't have to do a thing, just lets the "D"'s keep doing what they are doing.

Not even close. Those on the right who believe that are obviously only looking at news/opinion outlets that favor their own point of view. All of this points to the Dems and Obama not doing anywhere near as bad as you think. Republicans promised "jobs" as number one priority. But they've been diddling with wedge issues instead. How long before that gets old?

More Americans Back Unions Than Governors in State Disputes

and

Priorities

and

PEW110329.GIF

Wedge issue like cutting our out of control spending spree you left wing loons bankrupted the nation with.lol

I said no sucj think, you fucking stupid liar.
Stick to something you know about. Like,....um...I'll get back to you.

Oh Rabbi. You have to be either stupid or delusional. You do know there is a search function, right?

Rabbis racist comments

Rabbi makes that first racist comment and then continues it throughout the thread.

Still didn't say it?

I will not let this go away quietly. Rabbi is a racist and liar all proven at once.

Only in your mind, sicko.
You have failed with every post. Now go away.

Rabbis racist comments

Still didn't say it?

Only in your mind, sicko.
You have failed with every post. Now go away.

So you didn't say this?

That's what happens when blacks run things.

Rabbis racist comments

meh.......they hyper-partisans always roll out the REALCLEAR #'s when their guy is getting decimated. REALCLEAR, mind you, is loaded with polls from hyper-liberal groups, so of course Obama is going to look sweet.

Rasmussen is always spot on.........and the k00ks are all over Rasmussen when their guy is doing well. Like in October 2008..........lefties in the blogosphere were falling all over themselves to post up the Rasmussen numbers. Of course now..........Rasmussen is a liar!!!:D:boobies::funnyface::D:boobies::funnyface::blowup:

With numbers like that (including 50% who say he doesnt deserve a second term) anyone with a pulse, an R next to his name, and a valid birth certificate could win.

Ya think? This is a fun exercise. Click on a past president, then use the slider to pinpoint the same time period as Obama.

Presidential Job Approval Center
I can't believe you are still trying to support that turd. Obama is the worst president ever. I can't wait to see his ratings after this Libya cluster fuck.

I still support him because I think the Republicans are a bunch of clowns, tripping over themselves trying to figure out how to do things better. What I'd like to know, but never will of course, is how a Republican president would have handled the cascade of adverse events that have befallen the present administration. Obama's biggest mistake was trying to do a massive health care overhaul at this time, although it IS an issue that needs overhauling. Republicans now have a chance to dismantle it, and I suspect they'll succeed, at least in part.

As for Libya, more Republicans favor the approach than you might expect. If we do indeed turn it over to other countries to do the dirty work on the ground, it will have been successful. If the US winds up in another extended war in that region, I'll join you in opposition.

PEW110329.GIF

All the polls on all the issues can be seen here:
PollingReport.com

Obama Approval Rating Tanks in One Poll - But Young People Bounce Back in Another

Are young people coming back to President Obama? A new poll from the Harvard University Institute of Politics reports of those polled for this survey, "55% of adults aged 19-28 -- or, as the survey calls them, 'Millennials' -- said they approved of Obama's job performance," reports Talking Points Memo.

Obama Approval Rating Tanks in One Poll - But Young People Bounce Back in Another - National Ledger

Interesting. Somewhat related see the differences in approval numbers between (all), (likely voters), and (registered voters):

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

I always wondered how they know if a person is registered or not. Just ask? What's to stop someone from saying yes? If I got a call from one of the top pollsters, I would be so shocked, I sure wouldn't want the interviewer to know if I wasn't even a "likely" or "registered" voter. That would be an admission that I probably don't care and don't pay attention to the issues anyway.

The "R"'s don't have to do a thing, just lets the "D"'s keep doing what they are doing.

Not even close. Those on the right who believe that are obviously only looking at news/opinion outlets that favor their own point of view. All of this points to the Dems and Obama not doing anywhere near as bad as you think. Republicans promised "jobs" as number one priority. But they've been diddling with wedge issues instead. How long before that gets old?

More Americans Back Unions Than Governors in State Disputes

and

Priorities

and

PEW110329.GIF
You liberal quacks were singing the same tune and posting the same ridiculous spin right before the mid term elections too.

That is so not true. We knew for months before the mid-terms that Republicans were assured of taking the House. And I'm not a liberal and definitely not a quack. How about leaving off the ad hominem attacks for a change? Your point would have been made without those two words, but including them just makes your point less credible and subject to a counter attack.

meh.......they hyper-partisans always roll out the REALCLEAR #'s when their guy is getting decimated. REALCLEAR, mind you, is loaded with polls from hyper-liberal groups, so of course Obama is going to look sweet.

Rasmussen is always spot on.........and the k00ks are all over Rasmussen when their guy is doing well. Like in October 2008..........lefties in the blogosphere were falling all over themselves to post up the Rasmussen numbers. Of course now..........Rasmussen is a liar!!!:D:boobies::funnyface::D:boobies::funnyface::blowup:

Ironically, Real Clear was the go to polling place for Republicans during the campaign. That might have been because a Democrat was a shoo in, so the pubs looked to all the state polls at RCP to give them hope.

Yep,

Rasmussen, the pollster who had GW Bush beating Al Gore by 9 points.:lol:

Obama has got his work cut out for him no matter what happens over the next 2 years. He has to answer for: Unemployment, inflation, 3 wars, broken promises, ginormous deficits, Obamacare, Gitmo still open, lies, lies, and more lies. He's the new Jimmy Carter - feckless, stupid, and weak.

carter-obama-copy2.jpg

Fellow forumites:

Rabbi's not racist, ya see. He just doesn't think Blacks can lead, for "Whatever reason".

And when provided with evidence to the contrary, he denies it and claims that blacks can't lead, for "whatever reason" that's not cultural, social or political..
I've not seen him say that 'blacks cannot lead'. I see you claiming that he believes all black politicians are dishonest and corrupt and then insisting he thinks that. I've not seen him state such. I've seen a smartass remark implying at best that politicians are corrupt as a rule.

But after Kwame Kilpatrick, William Jefferson, Marion Barry, Charlie Rangel and a host of others, who have gotten into serious legal trouble, it doesn't paint a good picture regarding a group of politicians based on race. Now I'm quite certain that this has nothing to do with race, but with their lack of character which also has nothing to do with race. If you looked at any race you'd probably find about the same proportions of corruption and dishonesty. It seems to be the case more often than not, it's just because those politicians seem to make a point of emphasizing their race, often they are scrutinized more closely on that subject.

But if you want to paint sweeping generalizations and make hyperbolic claims, fine. Just don't expect it to imply credibility to your statements either.

But it's good to know that race baiting is the bottom depth for this conversation and that means no longer worth my while.

So some black politicians got caught up in corruption too? Imagine that. Shall I post the list of white Republican politicians who have had to hang it up over their own indiscretions? A few area also serving time. Does COLOR determine a crooked politicians? Hardly.
I see reading comprehension hasn't improved in the past few days.

for the slow comprehenders said:
Now I'm quite certain that this has nothing to do with race, but with their lack of character which also has nothing to do with race. If you looked at any race you'd probably find about the same proportions of corruption and dishonesty.

Now I'm quite certain that this has nothing to do with race, but with their lack of character which also has nothing to do with race. If you looked at any race you'd probably find about the same proportions of corruption and dishonesty.
careful. she'll compare you to Hitler if you don't fall in line.

careful. she'll compare you to Hitler if you don't fall in line.
Well seig fucking heil to her then. :p ;)

Forum List

Back