Poll News: Not Good For Team-O

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
{quote]President Barack Obama's approval rating has dropped to a record low of 42 percent, according to a new poll from Quinnipiac University. The survey shows that 48 percent of voters disapprove of his job performance, The Hill reports.[/quote]
More at the source:
Poll: Obama

Of course poll numbers can move like crazy. But for an administration that seems to govern by polls this isn't good news.

Yeppers..2012 is a lock for Republicans. Palin/Trump/Nugent or whoever..nutter should take the Whitehouse handily.

Yeppers..2012 is a lock for Republicans. Palin/Trump/Nugent or whoever..nutter should take the Whitehouse handily.

With numbers like that (including 50% who say he doesnt deserve a second term) anyone with a pulse, an R next to his name, and a valid birth certificate could win.

Listening to excerpts, we should be calling him the Whiner in Chief.

That was disgraceful.

The Debates should be real interesting this time around, no more "Wow! He's Black! Let's just vote for him based on that alone" ignorant Liberal attitudes.

He'll have to run on his record and defend himself being George W. Bush II.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The Debates should be real interesting this time around, no more "Wow! He's Black! Let's just vote for him based on that alone" ignorant Liberal attitudes.

It will be interesting....
The Obama fantasy land Promise tour :

"I promise 100% transparency in my administration."

"I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year."

"I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills."

"I will remove earmarks for PORK projects before I sign any bill."

"I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year"

"I'll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!"

"I'll have no lobbyists in my administration"

The Obama Reality tour:

"I Um, ah, I , ah er, uh, umm, lied."

2012 is not a lock. Not with Trump or Nugent.

2012 looks to be the year the Republicans seize defeat from the jaws of victory big time. All I can see are variations on a theme of Bob Dole.

I do like how different folks trumpet polls at different times. Don't get me wrong, I like the current poll numbers. But a lot changes in an hour, let alone 18 months.

2012 is not a lock. Not with Trump or Nugent.

2012 looks to be the year the Republicans seize defeat from the jaws of victory big time. All I can see are variations on a theme of Bob Dole.

I do like how different folks trumpet polls at different times. Don't get me wrong, I like the current poll numbers. But a lot changes in an hour, let alone 18 months.
unless the GOP leadership gets flushed out, it is a distinct possibility.

The counter to neutralize this is Herman Cain.

No it isn't. Black republicans arent really black. Or havent you heard?
If Obama taught us anything, it is that experience counts.

Indeed...........Obama is alock for 2012. This mornings headlines over at DRUDGE right now............

WAL-MART chief warns of 'serious' inflation in coming months...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Under Obama, Gas Prices Double...

OBAMA POLL HITS NEW LOW...

...Hillary Nears All Time High
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Romney: On jobs, where is Obama?

Clearly gonna be a chip shot field goal for an Obama re-election.................:up::up::up::fu:

Shit...........even Hillary Clinton is decimating Obama in the polls!!!

No it isn't. Black republicans arent really black. Or havent you heard?
If Obama taught us anything, it is that experience counts.

But you've already proven that black people can't be good leaders, right?

I hate it when either side trys to use a poll to claim who will win runnng for president in the next election. You guys can't even guess where things will be in 1 month...

His Libyan War might be another 'Wag the Dog.' Probably just a distraction. Instead of "Hope & Change" we got 'Business as Usual' and then some.

Considering the top republicans in all polls lose to Obama, you have no chance.

Considering the top republicans in all polls lose to Obama, you have no chance.

Well that's just it... Republicans have not even started yet.

This aint 1910, a sitting President can very easily lose to someone else. Media (youtube) in the last 5-10 years will have an effect on the elections more than any other factor.

IF the Reps get someone worth a shit up on stage with Obama in a debate Obama will have a very hard time. If we get Huck or Mitt as RW and TM want then of course it will be "meh" election and Obama will have a very good chance of winning as he will be running against himself (Mitt/Huck = the same as Obama).

No matter what fanbois of Obama think or say here, 2 weeks from election day you fuckers know you will be sweating no matter who the GOP put up… Even if McCain ran again it will be a close election. Obama squandered his support and trying to reinvigorate his base will be a huge challenge, it’s just that simple.

Forum List

Back