Poll: Most Democrats Seldom Or Never Attend Church...

Good thing I work in the field of astrophysics and cosmology then, huh. Thanks for spreading all this misinformation though.

No you don't...

Besides, astrophysics and cosmology has nothing to do with quantum mechanics or theoretical physics...

Any astrophysicist would know that...

Shame, someone forgot to leave that memo to Hawkings, Tyson, Susskind...

I'll let them know that because they are astrophysicists, they are not qualified to work on quantum theory and theoretical physics.

I never asserted they couldn't work on their free time manifesting theories - however those professions have nothing to do with theoretical ideas, nor could I see how they would even accept theoretical ideas... An astrophysicist would say "what do you mean in theory."

The Russians are the only idiots that put faith in "theory" and it cost them several good pilots....

Sad to say Hawkings brain is oatmeal...

Yeah well quantum physics basis is the theory of relativity and when a particle travels past the speed of light that kinda fucks that theory up.. Pretty much making that theory defunct, hence making the theorems and proofs that lend credence to string theory and M-Theory false...

You don't know much do you??

Good thing I work in the field of astrophysics and cosmology then, huh. Thanks for spreading all this misinformation though.

No you don't...

Besides, astrophysics and cosmology has nothing to do with quantum mechanics or theoretical physics...

nope nothing at all. There is no such thing as quantum loop theory or quantum electrodynamics (QED). Those two are totally made up. Also the whole area of grand unified theory is not an area of research and arguable the biggest question in cosmology and quantum mechanics

Whose the one really full of shit?

You're choosing to just ignore clear evidence that Democrats in office, are not as committed to religion.

Hmmm Maybe organized religion is part of the problem and Dems just know it.

As a matter a fact, thats exactly what they think, and that's why I'd rather cut my dick off, than vote for one of them.

Ahhhh.... I see. Let me ask you this... What if your faith in your church and what IT feels is the important parts of the bible detracts you from Gods true message through his son Jesus Christ?

Because personally... that's exactly what I think is the problem. Christ never said.. "let the poor beg in the streets and fend for themselves". Christ never said "if there are people who act differently than you, you should judge them with a vengeful eye". Christ never said "Wealth is the measure of a person's worth, so the rich are to be seen as demigods".

In fact, Christ stuck up for the dregs of society.....From Matthew 25:

The Sheep and the Goats

31“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. 32All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40“The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.’

41“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44“They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45“He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

"Judge not, lest ye be judged".... "Remove the log from your own eye before telling another about the speck in theirs"...The turning over of the money changing tables in the temple... Healing Lepers(who were considered to be suffering because of their own sins in that age).

I fear that my Conservative Brethren in Christ have got Christ's message totally wrong. so... either the bible is wrong or Conservative Christianity is.

So? Not sure where you were hoping to take that, but it doesn't go where you want it to go, that's for damn sure.

Yeah well quantum physics basis is the theory of relativity and when a particle travels past the speed of light that kinda fucks that theory up.. Pretty much making that theory defunct, hence making the theorems and proofs that lend credence to string theory and M-Theory false...

Obviously Mr Nick you weren't paying attention when basically every scientist said "we fucked up our measurements somehow, we just don't know how." Current odds are about 1000-1 that this actually disproves relativity.

Bullshit - every good scientist knows there is no such thing as coincidences..

The experiment was repeated several times with the same outcome..

This is almost like the Roswell incident - they have a UFO - no wait its a weather balloon.

Obviously Mr Nick you weren't paying attention when basically every scientist said "we fucked up our measurements somehow, we just don't know how." Current odds are about 1000-1 that this actually disproves relativity.

This is almost like the Roswell incident - they have a UFO - no wait its a weather balloon.

Bullshit on you. The experiment has NEVER been repeated. They are in the process of repeating it now. Even then, if there is an inherent flaw in it, they will still get the same answers, as the flaw will still be there.

"....no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States."

United States Constitution Article VI, paragraph 3.

If church make you feel better about your life, more power to ya. But I'm thinking you want to use it to drive a wedge.

No you don't...

nope nothing at all. There is no such thing as quantum loop theory or quantum electrodynamics (QED). Those two are totally made up. Also the whole area of grand unified theory is not an area of research and arguable the biggest question in cosmology and quantum mechanics

Knit me a sweater of that fabric...

Seriously, The theory of relativity has been smashed..

That is all done.....

It's back to the drawing board...

No you don't...

That is all done.....

No your right, one experiment showed that nuetrinos moved slower then light, one experiment showed they moved faster, therefore according to you, they must move faster. You are absolutely correct. Further, tachyons ARE allowed under relativity, the problem with it is they don't fit the current model of particle physics, and it doesn't fit the other evidence, this in itself disproves relativity in absolutely NO WAY WHATSOEVER. Stop listening to the media that just tries to make more of a story then there really is.

Bullshit on you. The experiment has NEVER been repeated. They are in the process of repeating it now. Even then, if there is an inherent flaw in it, they will still get the same answers, as the flaw will still be there.

They've repeated the experiment several times and got the same results.

That was the initial report, they thought it was an anomaly at first then they did it again and got the same result - then again and the same result....

Maybe the government is satisfied with our scientific community as it is??

This is groundbreaking .....If the government let this out it would shatter science, the same science many believe is absolute... Remember you're not supposed to doubt science, that would be bad for the myth of AGW.......

That is all done.....

No your right, one experiment showed that nuetrinos moved slower then light, one experiment showed they moved faster, therefore according to you, they must move faster. You are absolutely correct. Further, tachyons ARE allowed under relativity, the problem with it is they don't fit the current model of particle physics, and it doesn't fit the other evidence, this in itself disproves relativity in absolutely NO WAY WHATSOEVER. Stop listening to the media that just tries to make more of a story then there really is.

They stopped photons er delayed photons at the same time Using Cascaded Parametric Conversion.

That was the initial report, they thought it was an anomaly at first then they did it again and got the same result - then again and the same result....

This is groundbreaking .....If the government let this out it would shatter science, the same science many believe is absolute... Remember you're not supposed to doubt science, that would be bad for the myth of AGW.......

Where are you getting these lies? They did not get one result and keep repeating it, this is an absolute fabrication of how the whole process worked.
This is what happened.
One place (CERN) crashed particles together and assumed that nuetrinos would be created in the process.
Another place (Gran Sasso) turned on their nuetrino detectors. This went on for several years.
A third group (OPERA) looked at the data for the two and determined that the average time it took the 16,000 nuetrinos to go from CERN to OPERA was faster then the speed of light.
Why did they use the average time? Because they can't determine the exact time that the nuetrinos were created. Only a rough estimate. But they figured that if they averaged out the 16,000 they would get a fairly accurate figure to determine their speed. If they took the average creation time and tried to determine each Nuetrino's speed the numbers would look more like this. 52% moved faster then light, 48% moved slower then light.
But even then there are still other problems. If the detectors were also detecting tachyons as well as nuetrinos, this would give you an error for them moving faster. Or if other random nuetrinos were hitting the detectors. And it still doesn't disprove it
BECAUSE TACHYONS ARE ALLOWED UNDER RELATIVITY
Where did the idea for tachyons come from? It was an answer to one of Einsteins field equations. They ARE allowed and in absolutely no way disprove relativity.

Where are you getting these lies? They did not get one result and keep repeating it, this is an absolute fabrication of how the whole process worked.
This is what happened.
One place (CERN) crashed particles together and assumed that nuetrinos would be created in the process.
Another place (Gran Sasso) turned on their nuetrino detectors. This went on for several years.
A third group (OPERA) looked at the data for the two and determined that the average time it took the 16,000 nuetrinos to go from CERN to OPERA was faster then the speed of light.
Why did they use the average time? Because they can't determine the exact time that the nuetrinos were created. Only a rough estimate. But they figured that if they averaged out the 16,000 they would get a fairly accurate figure to determine their speed. If they took the average creation time and tried to determine each Nuetrino's speed the numbers would look more like this. 52% moved faster then light, 48% moved slower then light.
But even then there are still other problems. If the detectors were also detecting tachyons as well as nuetrinos, this would give you an error for them moving faster. Or if other random nuetrinos were hitting the detectors. And it still doesn't disprove it
Where did the idea for tachyons come from? It was an answer to one of Einsteins field equations. They ARE allowed and in absolutely no way disprove relativity.

Tachyon?

Ever hear of a gamma-ray?

Same fucking thing...

This is what happened.

Tachyon?

Same fucking thing...

Tachyon, hypothetical massless particle. Always moves faster than light.

Gamma-ray, high frequency (short wavelength) electromagnetic radiation. Cannot be mass-less. Is light therefore not capable of traversing spatial dimensions faster than light.

C>C

Does not compute.

This is what happened.

Tachyon?

Same fucking thing...

either you are drunk, or you have no clue what you are talking about, the two are completely unrelated.
Check out photonix link, arix is the ultimate site when trying to get REAL science information, everything else is basically wrong.

This is what happened.

Tachyon?

Same fucking thing...

Tachyon, hypothetical massless particle. Always moves faster than light.

Gamma-ray, high frequency (short wavelength) electromagnetic radiation. Cannot be mass-less. Is light therefore not capable of traversing spatial dimensions faster than light.

C>C

Does not compute.

http://wallpaintings.at/geminga/tachyonic_gamma-ray_bursts_nonlocal_plasma_currents.pdf

It's a PDF chapter of a book that explains what I have trouble explaining..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back