Poll: Most Democrats Seldom Or Never Attend Church...

Church is a positive experience and leaves you feeling refreshed and full of love. It really does help.
Yeah.....we've heard......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk0ZJ6-MGY4]"Gay people should be executed" Westboro Baptist Church - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFkBshZ39xM]"Westboro Baptist Church" Filthy George Carlin, has Gone to Hell? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpkxoql4xz0]Fred Phelps Thanks God for the Shooting of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnTE5UzC1yM]Fred Phelps vs Bill Maher - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhekTRrvGrI]Michael Moore vs Fred Phelps - YouTube[/ame]​
Oh, feel the love.

Tachyon?

Ever hear of a gamma-ray?

Same fucking thing...

Tachyon, hypothetical massless particle. Always moves faster than light.

Gamma-ray, high frequency (short wavelength) electromagnetic radiation. Cannot be mass-less. Is light therefore not capable of traversing spatial dimensions faster than light.

C>C

Does not compute.

http://wallpaintings.at/geminga/tachyonic_gamma-ray_bursts_nonlocal_plasma_currents.pdf

It's a PDF chapter of a book that explains what I have trouble explaining..

Pardon me but that simply says it has tachyon like properties, not actually tachyons.

Look I know this shit is confusing, trust me I have hard enough time explaining to my girlfriend what I do, it's lacking several fundamental properties of tachyons.

Namely the big one: Being mass-less. (I know it is not as simple as that but I'm trying to keep this as simple as possible without covering a wide range of special relativity topics.)

Last edited:
Tachyon, hypothetical massless particle. Always moves faster than light.

Gamma-ray, high frequency (short wavelength) electromagnetic radiation. Cannot be mass-less. Is light therefore not capable of traversing spatial dimensions faster than light.

C>C

Does not compute.

http://wallpaintings.at/geminga/tachyonic_gamma-ray_bursts_nonlocal_plasma_currents.pdf

Pardon me but that simply says it has tachyon like properties, not actually tachyons.

Look I know this shit is confusing, trust me I have hard enough time explaining to my girlfriend what I do, it's lacking several fundamental properties of tachyons.

Namely the big one: Being mass-less. (I know it is not as simple as that but I'm trying to keep this as simple as possible without covering a wide range of special relativity topics.)

actually having imaginary mass :lol:

Yea but I avoid having to get really technical when I simply say mass-less. :p

Next thing you know I'm explaining hyperbolic geometry...

Last edited:

Yea but I avoid having to get really technical when I simply say mass-less. :p

Next thing you know I'm explaining hyperbolic geometry...

hence my laughing, i knew what you were doing, i was just being a smart-ass

I didn't intend this post to be preachy and judgemental. I'm just saying that being close to God really can help. It's really amazing what he can do for you if you let him.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I really do believe this is more important than most like to think. I truly believe the further you move away from God,the more lost you become. I think Church is important.

What does God have to do with man made and edited church?

I love my Church. My Pastors only preach peace & love. For too many there is a perception that somehow all Churches only preach Fire & Brimstone Damnation. I think that's a very distorted and uninformed perception. There are Churches like that but the vast majority are not. My Church for instance,only leaves you with a positive uplifting feeling. I feel truly refreshed when i leave. That's why i say more people should attend. They'll likely be very surprised how good it feels. This is my experience anyway.

Last edited:
I really do believe this is more important than most like to think. I truly believe the further you move away from God,the more lost you become. I think Church is important.

I think God is important.

I think Church is evil.

I love my Church. My Pastors only preach peace & love. For too many there is a perception that somehow all Churches only preach Fire & Brimstone Damnation. I think that's a very distorted and uninformed perception. There are Churches like that but the vast majority are not. My Church for instance,only leaves you with a positive uplifting feeling. I feel truly refreshed when i leave. That's why i say more people should attend. They'll likely be very surprised how good it feels. This is my experience anyway.

I'm happy for you.

I think God is important.

I think Church is evil.

I can understand where you're coming from because i also felt that way at one time. You have to find the right Church for you. I'm lucky because i really do enjoy my Church. Their laid back and promote a personal relationship with God. But i hear ya. You have to be in the right Church.

May God bless you all with peace and may he also soften your hearts. Night.

Hmmm Maybe organized religion is part of the problem and Dems just know it.

As a matter a fact, thats exactly what they think, and that's why I'd rather cut my dick off, than vote for one of them.

Ahhhh.... I see. Let me ask you this... What if your faith in your church and what IT feels is the important parts of the bible detracts you from Gods true message through his son Jesus Christ?

Because personally... that's exactly what I think is the problem. Christ never said.. "let the poor beg in the streets and fend for themselves". Christ never said "if there are people who act differently than you, you should judge them with a vengeful eye". Christ never said "Wealth is the measure of a person's worth, so the rich are to be seen as demigods".

In fact, Christ stuck up for the dregs of society.....From Matthew 25:

The Sheep and the Goats

31“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. 32All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40“The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.’

41“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44“They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45“He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

"Judge not, lest ye be judged".... "Remove the log from your own eye before telling another about the speck in theirs"...The turning over of the money changing tables in the temple... Healing Lepers(who were considered to be suffering because of their own sins in that age).

I fear that my Conservative Brethren in Christ have got Christ's message totally wrong. so... either the bible is wrong or Conservative Christianity is.

Where in the teachings of Christ does He say we should delegate our personal responsibility towards the poor and less fortunate to any Government?

Don't quote a book you have no concept of. Christ's teachings are about each individual helping our fellow man and to do it gladly and willingly.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back