WOW! Herman Cain Speaks, No Stuttering, No Pausing, And No Teleprompter !

Oct 10, 2011
Naples

:mm:

Now isn't this what we all want in a leader? Herman never paused, just gave straight honest answers.
Can you imagine Obama in the same situation? " Well ahh,,,and uhh, she was acting stupidly, and uh,,,um,,,and he would take 5 minutes to answer a simple question !!!

Herman Cain displayed what a great speaker he is. It so sad that for the last three years we have all had to listen to a "Stuttering President". guess Obama will need a teleprompter for 2012 debates.
:lame2:

I'll have to admit that he has demonstrated the ability to remain calm and composed under pressure...and no finger wagging.:D

Now isn't this what we all want in a leader? Herman never paused, just gave straight honest answers.
Can you imagine Obama in the same situation? " Well ahh,,,and uhh, she was acting stupidly, and uh,,,um,,,and he would take 5 minutes to answer a simple question !!!

Herman Cain displayed what a great speaker he is. It so sad that for the last three years we have all had to listen to a "Stuttering President". guess Obama will need a teleprompter for 2012 debates.

You could listen to him for the next four (and you will!) and it still won't match up with the shit we had to hear coming out of Bush's face.

He said right off the bat that he had notes, or did you actually watch it.

:eusa_eh:

You could listen to him for the next four (and you will!) and it still won't match up with the shit we had to hear coming out of Bush's face.

Like what?

He knocked it out of the ballpark! He was to the point, clear and concise.. He didn't mince his words and is INCREDIBLY believable.. GO HERMAN!!!!

and if I can recall, I don't recall Jesus, Saint Pete, Moses, Saint Patrick, and The Afflac Duck ever needing a teleprompter.

"Yes. I absolutely would," Cain said when asked about taking a test. "But I'm not going to do that unless I have a good reason to do that. Of course I would be willing to do a lie detector test." - Herman Cain

Suuurrreee you will Herman.

Forum List

Back