POLL: Do You Approve Or Disapprove Of President Trump's Job Performance?

Do You Approve Or Disapprove Of President Trump's Job Performance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, Trump holding strong at 63.5% here at USMB. Thanks again to all who participated in the poll. :)
confidence rating ,,,,trump 23%
gas station sushi 26%

Well according to our USMB polling, he's doing pretty good.

USMB polling shows that there are a lot of old white guys who post here.

Pretty bigoted comment. Shame.

Half the posters are retired. Most posters are white.

Math is hard.

Well, Trump holding strong at 63.5% here at USMB. Thanks again to all who participated in the poll. :)
gas station sushi 26%

stupid, old white guys

How are they stupid? Just cause they don't agree with you hater wingnuts, doesn't make them 'stupid.'

gas station sushi 26%

stupid, old white guys

How are they stupid? Just cause they don't agree with you hater wingnuts, doesn't make them 'stupid.'

they voted for trump.

stupid is as stupid does, chump.

gas station sushi 26%

Math is hard.

Sounds like a hater wingnut fantasy. You don't even know what you're talking about. You're just spewing ignorant bigot shite. But regardless, old white guys created this incredible country. They can't be all bad, can they?

gas station sushi 26%

stupid, old white guys

they voted for trump.

Again, just cause they don't agree with y'all hater wingnuts, doesn't mean they're 'stupid.' In fact, i would say that makes them extremely intelligent.

Trump has his flaws but compared to that asshole Obama or that turd Crooked Hillary he is a saint.

stupid, old white guys

they voted for trump.

Again, just cause they don't agree with y'all hater wingnuts, doesn't mean they're 'stupid.' In fact, i would say that makes them extremely intelligent.

the opinion of a moron doesn't really carry much weight, but thanks for weighing in.

stupid, old white guys

they voted for trump.

the opinion of a moron doesn't really carry much weight, but thanks for weighing in.

Aww, so much butthurt. You need to chill out. Maybe lay off hateful Democrat Fake News for awhile. It isn't good for your health. Take care. :)

stupid, old white guys

they voted for trump.

Aww, so much butthurt. You need to chill out. Maybe lay off hateful Democrat Fake News for awhile. It isn't good for your health. Take care. :)

no amount of chilling out would allow me to be stupid.

how do you do it?

Trump has his flaws but compared to that asshole Obama or that turd Crooked Hillary he is a saint.
There you go again flash ,proving that politics isn't your game,,,,have a strong feeling you were on the side that trump called "there are some good people there"

gas station sushi 26%

So? An unscientific non-probability online poll where respondents are limited to to this forum and choose whether or not to participate -- has a margin of error of about +/- 300 points.

Maybe now you understand why I wouldn't waste time participating? :dunno:

There you go again flash ,proving that politics isn't your game,,,,have a strong feeling you were on the side that trump called "there are some good people there"

I didn't even vote for Trump.

However, in relative terms he is peachy keen compared to the Obama affirmative action asshole or that Crooked Hillary dumbass.

You inability to understand that speaks volumes to your Moon Bat ignorance. May I suggest that you put away your pink pussy hat, stop howling at the sky, get out of your mother's basement and stop getting your political news from Democratundergound, Rachael Maddow and Comedy Central?

gas station sushi 26%

Math is hard.

Sounds like a hater wingnut fantasy. You don't even know what you're talking about. You're just spewing ignorant bigot shite. But regardless, old white guys created this incredible country. They can't be all bad, can they?

What it means, Corky, is that this site is not representative of America.

However, in relative terms he is peachy keen compared to the Obama affirmative action asshole or that Crooked Hillary dumbass.

You inability to understand that speaks volumes to your Moon Bat ignorance. May I suggest that you put away your pink pussy hat, stop howling at the sky, get out of your mother's basement and stop getting your political news from Democratundergound, Rachael Maddow and Comedy Central?
it's howling at the moon ,not sky and here in my condo on the beach in florida there are no basements

it's howling at the moon ,not sky and here in my condo on the beach in florida there are no basements
trump the saint of the golden shower

Glad to know that you are an expert on the Libtard howling. Just shows what a stereotypical stupid Moon Bat you are.

Even though I didn't vote for him it is clear that Trump is doing a great job as President. Decreased taxes, less unemployment, greater economic growth, better trade deals, more border security, better business friendly environment and less regulations. A strong America concentric foreign policy. MAGA Baby!

Much better than that asshole Obama that increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendously increased debt, increased income disparity and had a disastrous foreign policy.

The pathetic thing that if Trump hadn't won then that Crooked Hillary bitch had the potential to be even worse.

Last edited:
Even though I didn't vote for him it is clear that Trump is doing a great job as President. Decreased taxes, less unemployment, greater economic growth, better trade deals, more border security, better business friendly environment and less regulations. A strong America eccentric foreign policy. MAGA Baby!

Much better than that asshole Obama that increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendously increased debt, increased income disparity and had a disastrous foreign policy.

The pathetic thing that if Trump hadn't won then that Crooked Hillary bitch had the potential to be even worse.
hill is more presidential in her little finger than trump is from head to fat ass

gas station sushi 26%

So? An unscientific non-probability online poll where respondents are limited to to this forum and choose whether or not to participate -- has a margin of error of about +/- 300 points.

Maybe now you understand why I wouldn't waste time participating? :dunno:

I don't know, this USMB poll is likely far more credible than all your Democrat Fake News polls. There's no need to hate on it so much. Just my opinion anyway.

Forum List

Back