POLL: Do You Approve Or Disapprove Of President Trump's Job Performance?

Do You Approve Or Disapprove Of President Trump's Job Performance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Disapprove .

What happened to targeting drug costs ? Having wall st pay it’s fair share in taxes ?

Then there’s all that tweeting non sense .

Approve.

He has made the world respect America's opinion and stance.

They may not like it, but they know we will act. Ask NATO members
with their support of the Syrian strikes and their participation. They didn't
do that a year ago.

Disapprove .

What happened to targeting drug costs ? Having wall st pay it’s fair share in taxes ?

He got rid of the Un-American Mandate. So he gets a passing grade from me on health care.

Disapprove .

Trump could fix world hunger and cure cancer and you'd disapprove.

Imagine what President Trump's approval rating would be if the mainstream media didn't hate him and traitors in the FBI didn't try to bring down the administration with fake news and propaganda. .

Imagine what President Trump's approval rating would be if the mainstream media didn't hate him and traitors in the FBI didn't try to bring down the administration with fake news and propaganda. .

I have to agree. Trump has been treated miserably by the MSM. Obama received a complete free pass in comparison. Credible American Journalism is dead. It's all opinion propaganda disguised as 'News.' I think his 51% number his pretty incredible.

We have a president??!!! No wonder I didn't get elected Evil Emperor for Life.

Oh no, you're still on with that.

I have to agree. Trump has been treated miserably by the MSM. Obama received a complete free pass in comparison. Credible American Journalism is dead. It's all opinion propaganda disguised as 'News.' I think his 51% number his pretty incredible.

"Incredible" is indeed the word, since this cherrypicked poll remains at odds with the median, which still says 40.7% approve and 53.6% disapprove.

The Rumpbots' daily dose of self-delusionary echobubbular rhetorical cotton candy.

We have a president??!!! No wonder I didn't get elected Evil Emperor for Life.

Oh no, you're still on with that.

"Incredible" is indeed the word, since this cherrypicked poll remains at odds with the median, which still says 40.7% approve and 53.6% disapprove.

The Rumpbots' daily dose of self-delusionary echobubbular rhetorical cotton candy.
It's what we do every night........

large.jpg

Forum List

Back