Do you approve or disapprove of Joe Biden's performance on Afghanistan?

Do you approve or disapprove of Joe Biden's performance on Afghanistan?

• Approve

• Disapprove

Results are only viewable after voting.
I approve of him ending our presence in a situation Afghan soldiers would not even fight for.

But amnesia is not allowed so:

1629276197644.png

I am glad he is ending the war but how he is ending it; I do not approve of...

However, the US has never "gracefully" exited a war they have lost......they do not teach that at West Point....no general at the Pentagon knows how to do it either......

However, this is a walk in the park compared to how Nixon and Kissinger handled Vietnam

Do you approve or disapprove of Joe Biden's performance on Afghanistan?​

DISAPPROVE!

Approve.

Seriously how long were we supposed to wait? The thing was, the people we were supporting were never going to win.... We spent 20 years propping up the corruption... you really think another couple of weeks to avoid a day of bad press footage was worth it?

I am glad he is ending the war but how he is ending it; I do not approve of...

However, the US has never "gracefully" exited a war they have lost......they do not teach that at West Point....no general at the Pentagon knows how to do it either......

However, this is a walk in the park compared to how Nixon and Kissinger handled Vietnam
He's not ending a war. He's just causing a humanitarian crisis.
But looking at our Southern Borders.....he's good at causing pain and suffering due to his lack of critical thinking.

But looking at our Southern Borders.....he's good at causing pain and suffering due to his lack of critical thinking.
No, he is ending a war.....

So the guy Trump freed from prison to negotiate the Doha agreement could assume power of the Taliban like he wanted.....you didn't complain about that then, so shut THE ENTIRE FUCK UP NOW...

E8-OIwzVUAIy4RP.jpg

Uh, there was a crisis at the border because Trump left millions of people trapped on the Mexican side of the border.

Not that it's really a crisis.

As for Afghanistan... they had 20 years to get their shit together... and they didn't.

Reagan negotiated during the Iran Contra affair.
Yep.......but the facts on Iran Contra are a bit blurred.
Reagan supported the Contras.....but it's not certain he personally authorized any deals with Iran to help fund the Contras.
The same cannot be said about Obama.
Obama authorized the transfer of surface-to-air missiles to terrorist groups in Libya. Unfortunately for Obama.....one of them was used to attempt to shoot down a US chopper in Afghanisan. Benghazi was the result of a coverup to hide this from becoming public. The trade of 5 Taliban generals and the Iran deal was also a coverup of this deal gone wrong. The Russian Collusion scandal was hatched to keep the Trump Adm from exposing Obama's criminal activity. Hillary's illegal server was an attempt to get around record keeping that must be done in any administration....and was authorized by Obama.

No, he is ending a war.....

So the guy Trump freed from prison to negotiate the Doha agreement could assume power of the Taliban like he wanted.....you didn't complain about that then, so shut THE ENTIRE FUCK UP NOW...

View attachment 527442
If you think that bailing on Afghanistan is going to end a war then I guess you forget about Syria and ISIS. The same exact thing happened in Iraq while Obama was president.....and it just led to another war and a genocide.

Forum List

Back