Politicians in Texas realize election was not legitimate

You're unable to see. I feel sorry for you.
I can see perfectly. I can see all of your bogus attempts at discrediting our elections have failed. I can also see how millions of unsophisticated, uneducated, and gullible Americans can be conned into believing just about anything, without a scintilla of evidence to back up their beliefs.

People like you.

Peter Navarro had the receipts and wasn't allowed to present them.

Tina Peters had the receipts and showed them to the world, and was subsequently maliciously prosecuted.

NONE of the machines in Michigan were legally certified.

The machines in Georgia were hacked in real time during hearings on live teevee.

Not speculation....Not a "conspiracy theory".

None of those are facts approved by the Democrat Media Bubble Cult leaders.
So, 95% of the cultists have never heard those, 5% heard them but will never accept them as fact.

The words are standing in the way of any constructive discussion of that election.

One side is calling it the "most secure election in American history," which is an obvious lie, and the other side claims that it was stolen through massive fraud, which may be true but is unprovable.

Everyone needs to acknowledge that there were systemic, intentional irregularities - most of which were "justified" by fears of the Pandemic - and nobody knows yet whether those irregularities determined the outcome. Those with a vested interest in the Biden win are stonewalling any serious examination of the process, and everyone else has to break through this stonewall.
One side which is populated by both parties compared to the opposition populated by Trump butt suckers

Me thinks most of the country realizes there was some funny business in 2020.

---We asked all 143 Texas GOP congressional candidates about Biden's win. Only 13 call it legitimate.---

What the morons do not understand if if the POUTS election in 2020 was not legitimate, neither was any other race on the same ballot. Everyone that won in 2020 needs to step down.

I can see perfectly. I can see all of your bogus attempts at discrediting our elections have failed. I can also see how millions of unsophisticated, uneducated, and gullible Americans can be conned into believing just about anything, without a scintilla of evidence to back up their beliefs.

People like you.

No, you can't. Dominion and the dems have been fighting in court to keep those records of the ballot harvesting from being seen. They don't want the public to see this.

Forum List

Back