Politicians in Texas realize election was not legitimate

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
The words are standing in the way of any constructive discussion of that election.

One side is calling it the "most secure election in American history," which is an obvious lie, and the other side claims that it was stolen through massive fraud, which may be true but is unprovable.

Everyone needs to acknowledge that there were systemic, intentional irregularities - most of which were "justified" by fears of the Pandemic - and nobody knows yet whether those irregularities determined the outcome. Those with a vested interest in the Biden win are stonewalling any serious examination of the process, and everyone else has to break through this stonewall.

One side is calling it the "most secure election in American history,"......
And that "side" would be the Republican Administration of Don Trump's side.
The side who put in place the guy to oversee the election.
It came from Don Trump's Republican appointee, Homeland Under Secretary Chris Krebbs.

So there is that.

FUMissile.jpg

And that "side" would be the Republican Administration of Don Trump's side.
The side who put in place the guy to oversee the election.
It came from Don Trump's Republican appointee, Homeland Under Secretary Chris Krebbs.

So there is that.
So which is the second-most secure election?

Which is the least secure?

Show your math.

Totally provable, which 'splains why those who are in posession of the proof won't let anyone see it.

The math doesn't lie. The same data is available to you and me.

The math says SOMETHING happened, but it doesn't tell us what.

You can't go to court with "something happened", you have to tell the judge what it was, otherwise s/he can't rule, right?

Which takes us right back to a security equation.

There is no electoral integrity and no confidence without security.

And Democraps refuse to even LOOK at this issue. Because they have their heads buried so far up Trump's butt they can't smell fresh air anymore

The math doesn't lie. The same data is available to you and me.

The math says SOMETHING happened, but it doesn't tell us what.

You can't go to court with "something happened", you have to tell the judge what it was, otherwise s/he can't rule, right?

Which takes us right back to a security equation.

There is no electoral integrity and no confidence without security.

And Democraps refuse to even LOOK at this issue. Because they have their heads buried so far up Trump's butt they can't smell fresh air anymore
Peter Navarro had the receipts and wasn't allowed to present them.

Tina Peters had the receipts and showed them to the world, and was subsequently maliciously prosecuted.

NONE of the machines in Michigan were legally certified.

The machines in Georgia were hacked in real time during hearings on live teevee.

Not speculation....Not a "conspiracy theory".

Me thinks most of the country realizes there was some funny business in 2020.

---We asked all 143 Texas GOP congressional candidates about Biden's win. Only 13 call it legitimate.---

When it comes to crazy politicians, ...............In Texas.............We're Number One!!

Peter Navarro had the receipts and wasn't allowed to present them.
Nah, bro, it was Mike Lindell who had the proof.

Or was it Rudy? Maybe it was that crazy Kraken lawyer?

I can't remember, these are such scholarly and reputable people, easy to confuse them sometimes.

Now I remember, it was Melissa Carone!

Forum List

Back