Political taboo: Why didn’t our founders want Brown people running our nation?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
They didn’t want them as citizens and they certainly didn’t want them running this nation. What did they know that we don’t?
What would those seven badasses think if they knew Mexifornia was completely run by foreign minded barely legals...what if they knew foreign minded barely legals were writing national legislation?
Don’t be scared, get in here and say something meaningful.
Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia
“This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.”

Too late, sorry.
I hear ya...but why were they against it? Any ideas?
No, I'll let you geniuses work this out amongst yourselves.

Come on Mac, we’re not looking for cold hard facts...you’re already engaged in this thread, you might as well say something that matters now. Don’t be scared, give an opinion.
Well, it may be that they had the same low opinion of people who are different than they are, as you do.

How's that?

Too late, sorry.
I hear ya...but why were they against it? Any ideas?
No, I'll let you geniuses work this out amongst yourselves.

Come on Mac, we’re not looking for cold hard facts...you’re already engaged in this thread, you might as well say something that matters now. Don’t be scared, give an opinion.
Well, it may be that they had the same low opinion of people who are different than they are, as you do.

How's that?

Well, that would definitely be the safe, neutral, P.C. position to take...and trust me, I wouldn’t expect anything different from you.
It couldn’t possibly be that seven amazing badasses with the greatest foresight this world has ever known simply had a ‘hunch’ and was aware of inherent behavioral traits...right? You know, those traits PROVEN daily here in America and around the world?

These men liked things to move towards more freedom rather than less. What they would make of our 21st century problems is difficult to say but in the end it is a meaningless question. What we find good and right matters far more than what words we can put in the mouths of the dead.

These men liked things to move towards more freedom rather than less. What they would make of our 21st century problems is difficult to say but in the end it is a meaningless question. What we find good and right matters far more than what words we can put in the mouths of the dead.

I’m certain you’re not being genuine...that or you are the stupidest person in cyberspace.
You do realize that everything that made this nation originated with those seven “dead” men...right?

They didn’t want them as citizens and they certainly didn’t want them running this nation. What did they know that we don’t?
What would those seven badasses think if they knew Mexifornia was completely run by foreign minded barely legals...what if they knew foreign minded barely legals were writing national legislation?
“This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.”
Lousy right wing management? Our federal Constitution and Bill of Rights was intelligently designed to be both gender and race neutral.

Natural rights for Man, precludes any form of racism.

Lousy right wing management? Our federal Constitution and Bill of Rights was intelligently designed to be both gender and race neutral.

WRONG AGAIN Danny

The Founding Fathers were geniuses but they were victims of late 18th century bigotry just like every other educated person in the world. The ironic thing is that they created the incredible document that declared that "all men are created equal" but it took another hundred years and a dreadful war to make it a reality.

I’m certain you’re not being genuine...that or you or the stupidest person in cyberspace.
You do realize that everything that made this nation originated with those seven “dead” men...right?
They gave us the framework to build a free nation and deliberately did not try to micro-manage the shape our society would take. Their gift to us was the freedom to decide for ourselves what is right. I really do not care what they thought about race and slavery because it does not matter, they trusted us to work that out for ourselves.

WRONG AGAIN Danny
i gainsay your contention, broke argument loser; want to argue about it?

Because they knew black men were more desirable to their women than white men and they knew they’d eventually be replaced

The Founding Fathers were geniuses but they were victims of late 18th century bigotry just like every other educated person in the world. The ironic thing is that they created the incredible document that declared that "all men are created equal" but it took another hundred years and a dreadful war to make it a reality.

Be careful with that as Blacks were declared to be 3/5’s of a man.

I’m certain you’re not being genuine...that or you or the stupidest person in cyberspace.
They gave us the framework to build a free nation and deliberately did not try to micro-manage the shape our society would take. Their gift to us was the freedom to decide for ourselves what is right. I really do not care what they thought about race and slavery because it does not matter, they trusted us to work that out for ourselves.

NO, NO!
What they gave us was an out clause....a way to deviate from their wishes...essentially, a way for us to destroy ourselves. Ironically, God himself granted Adam and Eve a similar out clause...you know the story.

Because they knew black men were more desirable to their women than white men and they knew they’d eventually be replaced
Keeping the women Happy, is not the same thing.

Be careful with that as Blacks were declared to be 3/5’s of a man.
for representation purposes.

Forum List

Back