Political taboo: Why didn’t our founders want Brown people running our nation?

They didn’t want them as citizens and they certainly didn’t want them running this nation. What did they know that we don’t?
What would those seven badasses think if they knew Mexifornia was completely run by foreign minded barely legals...what if they knew foreign minded barely legals were writing national legislation?
Don’t be scared, get in here and say something meaningful.
Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia
“This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.”
Because they knew black men were more desirable to their women than white men and they knew they’d eventually be replaced

Haha...off topic but let’s be honest, your men are all about our women for obvious reasons...(have you seen ShaQuita naked)
However, the only white women I see with black men are fat, white trash slobs with short burgundy hair...nothing but our discarded, desperate rejects really.

They didn’t want them as citizens and they certainly didn’t want them running this nation. What did they know that we don’t?
What would those seven badasses think if they knew Mexifornia was completely run by foreign minded barely legals...what if they knew foreign minded barely legals were writing national legislation?
“This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.”
Because they knew black men were more desirable to their women than white men and they knew they’d eventually be replaced

Haha...off topic but let’s be honest, your men are all about our women for obvious reasons...(have you seen ShaQuita naked)
However, the only white women I see with black men are fat, white trash slobs with short burgundy hair...nothing but our discarded, desperate rejects really.
White women are easy. That’s the main attraction.

These men liked things to move towards more freedom rather than less. What they would make of our 21st century problems is difficult to say but in the end it is a meaningless question. What we find good and right matters far more than what words we can put in the mouths of the dead.

I’m certain you’re not being genuine...that or you or the stupidest person in cyberspace.
You do realize that everything that made this nation originated with those seven “dead” men...right?
They gave us the framework to build a free nation and deliberately did not try to micro-manage the shape our society would take. Their gift to us was the freedom to decide for ourselves what is right. I really do not care what they thought about race and slavery because it does not matter, they trusted us to work that out for ourselves.

NO, NO!
What they gave us was an out clause....a way to deviate from their wishes...essentially, a way for us to destroy ourselves. Ironically, God himself granted Adam and Eve a similar out clause...you know the story.
Their wishes are irrelevant. We had a civil war to answer the question and the white supremacists lost.

These men liked things to move towards more freedom rather than less. What they would make of our 21st century problems is difficult to say but in the end it is a meaningless question. What we find good and right matters far more than what words we can put in the mouths of the dead.

I’m certain you’re not being genuine...that or you or the stupidest person in cyberspace.
You do realize that everything that made this nation originated with those seven “dead” men...right?
They gave us the framework to build a free nation and deliberately did not try to micro-manage the shape our society would take. Their gift to us was the freedom to decide for ourselves what is right. I really do not care what they thought about race and slavery because it does not matter, they trusted us to work that out for ourselves.

NO, NO!
What they gave us was an out clause....a way to deviate from their wishes...essentially, a way for us to destroy ourselves. Ironically, God himself granted Adam and Eve a similar out clause...you know the story.
Their wishes are irrelevant. We had a civil war to answer the question and the white supremacists lost.

Weird, that’s exactly what an unAmerican piece of shit would say.
Again, this nation was built on the words of the Constitution...only a desperate, ignorant fool whom seeks to change this nation could or would refer to the founding words as “irrelevant”.
Good job, and thanks, we can all be certain of where to categorize you.

All fat, disgusting, rejected, desperate Liberal whores are...no?

Another rightie that wants to pretend he knew something about our forefathers. The reason they did what they did do to the blacks was to get the slave states into the union. It was not because they didn't think blacks could be anything. That was the southerners that wanted to keep slavery in place.

Another rightie that wants to pretend he knew something about our forefathers. The reason they did what they did do to the blacks was to get the slave states into the union. It was not because they didn't think blacks could be anything. That was the southerners that wanted to keep slavery in place.

In 1776?
Is your timeline a bit skewed bud?

NO, NO!

Again, this nation was built on the words of the Constitution...only a desperate, ignorant fool whom seeks to change this nation could or would refer to the founding words as “irrelevant”.
Thing is: we all get to decide for ourselves what it means to be an American. Don't you fascist scumbags just hate that freedom worse of all? In spite of all your patriotic bullshit you seem to think we have too much freedom. You would use the founders words to forge chains to put on us our knees, I can tell you now they would not be in favor of you.

It had nothing to do with brown people you fucking moron. it was to keep black and red people from being citizens.

Keeping in mind that the same people that made this law thought it was their God given right to own other human beings...which I assume you agree with as well.

The only solution the founding fathers had in securing a unified nation to secure freedom from Britain was compromising on the issue of slavery. The highly contentious compromise reflected the social norm of the period that viewed people of color as inferior to that of other developed races. At the time European and Mid Eastern explorers discovered people of Asian, African, and Native indigenous decent they found cultures less developed thus assumed their race possessed evolutionary and mental superiority. Knowing what we know today with the intent of analyzing and passing judgement on prior periods of history is a exercise in futility.

Most black people are in the south. Conservative white women are there targets, and they like it rough.

NO, NO!

Thing is: we all get to decide for ourselves what it means to be an American. Don't you fascist scumbags just hate that freedom worse of all? In spite of all your patriotic bullshit you seem to think we have too much freedom. You would use the founders words to forge chains to put on us our knees, I can tell you now they would not be in favor of you.

Haha...I’ll make you piss yourself real quick.
See, our founders gave us the Second not only to fight tyranny but also to eradicate your type from this nation. Follow me, don’t piss yet.... “a well regulated militia” was suppose to “regulate”....and keep those who were not invited from stepping foot on this sovereign soil.
I know this terrifies you..as it should, but this is reality. Our founders intended for this nation to made up of likeminded, high quality, patriotic, WHITE citizens...Simple shit bud....SORRY Gustavo.

Most black people are in the south. Conservative white women are there targets, and they like it rough.

It's funny when you realize that all of this racial justice stuff is about black men wanting to fuck white women.

It had nothing to do with brown people you fucking moron. it was to keep black and red people from being citizens.

Keeping in mind that the same people that made this law thought it was their God given right to own other human beings...which I assume you agree with as well.

Haha...desperate shit Gator. I expect better of you.
See, by specifying WHITE they excluded all other colors...my 11 year old nephew would understand this. You don’t?

See, by specifying WHITE they excluded all other colors...my 11 year old nephew would understand this. You don’t?

I guess you did not read you own link...what a shocker!

Poor little racist BL, got punked by his own link! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

I guess you did not read you own link...what a shocker!

Poor little racist BL, got punked by his own link! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Wow bud...you’re trying real hard Enrique. You bored?
Which part of this has you so confused?
cropped-us-naturalization-act-1790-3.png

NO, NO!

Haha...I’ll make you piss yourself real quick.
See, our founders gave us the Second not only to fight tyranny but also to eradicate your type from this nation. Follow me, don’t piss yet.... “a well regulated militia” was suppose to “regulate”....and keep those who were not invited from stepping foot on this sovereign soil.
I know this terrifies you..as it should, but this is reality. Our founders intended for this nation to made up of likeminded, high quality, patriotic, WHITE citizens...Simple shit bud....SORRY Gustavo.
LOL I am just shaking in my boots about some scumbag talking shit on the internet. Been hearing that bullshit for years and it's all talk.

Too late, sorry.
I hear ya...but why were they against it? Any ideas?
No, I'll let you geniuses work this out amongst yourselves.

Come on Mac, we’re not looking for cold hard facts...you’re already engaged in this thread, you might as well say something that matters now. Don’t be scared, give an opinion.
Well, it may be that they had the same low opinion of people who are different than they are, as you do.

How's that?

Well, that would definitely be the safe, neutral, P.C. position to take...and trust me, I wouldn’t expect anything different from you.
It couldn’t possibly be that seven amazing badasses with the greatest foresight this world has ever known simply had a ‘hunch’ and was aware of inherent behavioral traits...right? You know, those traits PROVEN daily here in America and around the world?
You just re-stated what I said. Only with far more of the standard PC euphemisms.

Why don't you have the balls to just say what you're really thinking?

Why do you have this need to hide your opinions behind obtuse rhetorical questions on internet message boards?

What are you afraid of? Need a Safe Space?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back