Video: "Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

_tupac burke harris AWARENESS.png

Hello. I created this writing with intentions of bringing AWARENESS to a growing population of apparent peaceful, reasonably responsible, free-thinking black or American citizens of African descent sharing with our world their concerns and opinions about a large population of black American girls and women they sincerely believe are doing great harm to American children and teens, as well as impugning the image of our peace-loving black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent.

Risking hostile public condemnation, threats of violence and illogical HATEFUL name-calling from America's HATE embracing "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community," these apparent caring, RESPONSIBLE American citizens directly or indirectly share with our world their thoughts, concerns and opinions about a significant population of American teen and adult moms...

...who are FAILING to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotionally well-being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors.

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCf0vPCvovs/
___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S"
~LadyMocha

ht tps://youtu.be/i8sT_g9yRmQ?t=7m59s

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

ht tps://youtu.be/JwECimUTcx4?t=7m6s
___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppRq6_AYOBs/

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris

In the following broadcasts apparent caring, strong, RESPONSIBLE American citizen Ms. Jazzyslim2005 shares her thoughts, concerns and opinions about a population of American women she believes are doing great harm to themselves, as well as American men, and OUR Nation's most precious assets!

I am curious to learn your opinion about Ms. JazzySlim's thoughts and concerns, regarding exploited, emotionally maltreated and neglected American children and teens?

"Lamenting Multiple Baby Daddies" ~Jazzyslim2005

____
Originally published on Jun 19, 2012 by jazzyslim2005 - 36,933 views

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh**...."

ht tps://youtu.be/jt4lnbqKwCs/

'My Message to Black Women' Published on Jun 2, 2012 by jazzyslim2005 - 14,055 views

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N85zqB5HPBc/
___
Introducing 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, PREVENTION & Education Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

ht tps://vimeo.com/119419175/
___
Jazelle Hunt, a Washington correspondent for the National Newspaper Publishers Association News Service, recently completed week-long training at the University of Southern California as one of 14 journalists awarded a 2014 National Health Fellowship.

"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews. com

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates

___
"T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." The late Tupac Shakur's often misinterpreted, much ignored Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applying to ALL American and foreign born citizens!

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller, Gun Violence & 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim
___
"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer.
___
"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author, Child Abuse & Violence Researcher
___
QUESTION: In closing, after listening to the aforementioned citizens peacefully sharing their thoughts and concerns, do you have a better understanding WHY for more than thirty years, American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including more than one dozen President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama friends and WH guests...

...compose American music art HATEFULLY informing our ENTIRE world that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human creatures and treated like "HOES, THOTS or RATCHET" females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect? :sad:

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

As always please read the Comments Section and consider Subscribing to the aforementioned broadcaster's channels, as well as LIKING and SHARING the recordings you believe should be heard by a wider audience.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Attachments

• obama white house guests.jpg
    obama white house guests.jpg
    546.3 KB · Views: 212
  • Shawn Carter, Nasir Jones, Barack Obama.jpg
    Shawn Carter, Nasir Jones, Barack Obama.jpg
    408 KB · Views: 164
  • _Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg
    _Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 176
  • Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Dr. Shonna Etienne.jpg
    Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Dr. Shonna Etienne.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 92
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Does this American speak about our human capacity to learn and evolve?

"I Used to Hate White People | My #WalkAway Story" Published on Nov 20, 2018 by It's Kyou - 107,584 views

THE INFANCY OF HATE_TUPAC.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back