Political taboo: Why didn’t our founders want Brown people running our nation?

I’m certain you’re not being genuine...that or you or the stupidest person in cyberspace.
You do realize that everything that made this nation originated with those seven “dead” men...right?
They gave us the framework to build a free nation and deliberately did not try to micro-manage the shape our society would take. Their gift to us was the freedom to decide for ourselves what is right. I really do not care what they thought about race and slavery because it does not matter, they trusted us to work that out for ourselves.

NO, NO!
What they gave us was an out clause....a way to deviate from their wishes...essentially, a way for us to destroy ourselves. Ironically, God himself granted Adam and Eve a similar out clause...you know the story.
Their wishes are irrelevant. We had a civil war to answer the question and the white supremacists lost.

Weird, that’s exactly what an unAmerican piece of shit would say.
Again, this nation was built on the words of the Constitution...only a desperate, ignorant fool whom seeks to change this nation could or would refer to the founding words as “irrelevant”.
Good job, and thanks, we can all be certain of where to categorize you.
Thing is: we all get to decide for ourselves what it means to be an American. Don't you fascist scumbags just hate that freedom worse of all? In spite of all your patriotic bullshit you seem to think we have too much freedom. You would use the founders words to forge chains to put on us our knees, I can tell you now they would not be in favor of you.
0fb.jpg

They didn’t want them as citizens and they certainly didn’t want them running this nation. What did they know that we don’t?
What would those seven badasses think if they knew Mexifornia was completely run by foreign minded barely legals...what if they knew foreign minded barely legals were writing national legislation?
Don’t be scared, get in here and say something meaningful.
Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia
“This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.”

It had nothing to do with brown people you fucking moron. it was to keep black and red people from being citizens.

Keeping in mind that the same people that made this law thought it was their God given right to own other human beings...which I assume you agree with as well.

Haha...desperate shit Gator. I expect better of you.
See, by specifying WHITE they excluded all other colors...my 11 year old nephew would understand this. You don’t?

I guess you did not read you own link...what a shocker!

Poor little racist BL, got punked by his own link! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Wow bud...you’re trying real hard Enrique. You bored?
Which part of this has you so confused?
cropped-us-naturalization-act-1790-3.png

you are the one that stated it was about brown people, do not blame me for your own racist titles.

Besides, these same people thought that it was their god given right to own other human beings. Unless you agree with that view, why agree with their view of citizenship?

They didn’t want them as citizens and they certainly didn’t want them running this nation. What did they know that we don’t?
What would those seven badasses think if they knew Mexifornia was completely run by foreign minded barely legals...what if they knew foreign minded barely legals were writing national legislation?
“This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.”

Let's put you on the record.

Do you think that only white people should be allowed to be citizens of this country...

Yes or No.

Too late, sorry.
I hear ya...but why were they against it? Any ideas?
No, I'll let you geniuses work this out amongst yourselves.

Come on Mac, we’re not looking for cold hard facts...you’re already engaged in this thread, you might as well say something that matters now. Don’t be scared, give an opinion.
Well, it may be that they had the same low opinion of people who are different than they are, as you do.

How's that?
Or maybe they were smarter than you ever could be....

Too late, sorry.

Come on Mac, we’re not looking for cold hard facts...you’re already engaged in this thread, you might as well say something that matters now. Don’t be scared, give an opinion.
Well, it may be that they had the same low opinion of people who are different than they are, as you do.

How's that?

only if you agree it is your god given right to own other human beings.

Do you think that only white people should be allowed to be citizens of this country...

Yes or No.
Are you saying you don’t agree with the founders of this country?

The Founding Fathers were geniuses but they were victims of late 18th century bigotry just like every other educated person in the world. The ironic thing is that they created the incredible document that declared that "all men are created equal" but it took another hundred years and a dreadful war to make it a reality.

Be careful with that as Blacks were declared to be 3/5’s of a man.
Which would make them 3/5's more of a man than you.

They gave us the framework to build a free nation and deliberately did not try to micro-manage the shape our society would take. Their gift to us was the freedom to decide for ourselves what is right. I really do not care what they thought about race and slavery because it does not matter, they trusted us to work that out for ourselves.

NO, NO!
What they gave us was an out clause....a way to deviate from their wishes...essentially, a way for us to destroy ourselves. Ironically, God himself granted Adam and Eve a similar out clause...you know the story.
Their wishes are irrelevant. We had a civil war to answer the question and the white supremacists lost.

Weird, that’s exactly what an unAmerican piece of shit would say.
Again, this nation was built on the words of the Constitution...only a desperate, ignorant fool whom seeks to change this nation could or would refer to the founding words as “irrelevant”.
Good job, and thanks, we can all be certain of where to categorize you.
Thing is: we all get to decide for ourselves what it means to be an American. Don't you fascist scumbags just hate that freedom worse of all? In spite of all your patriotic bullshit you seem to think we have too much freedom. You would use the founders words to forge chains to put on us our knees, I can tell you now they would not be in favor of you.
0fb.jpg

oh cool, like my teenage daughter, I enjoy memes.
Obamas-Operation-Wetback-1024x828.jpg

Too late, sorry.

How's that?
Well, I realize I could never be as smart as you, or those who agree with you. That's for sure.

How's that?

Most of the founders opposed slavery moron.

Slavery doesn’t exactly coincide with the Enlightenment.

Yes or No.

I am saying they were not god and were not infallible. They were human beings just like the rest of us and they were not perfect in all that they did.

So, I will ask you the same question...

Yes or No

do you have the balls to answer?

How's that?

Each of these gentlemen owned slaves...

Charles Carroll
Samuel Chase
Benjamin Franklin
Button Gwinnett
John Hancock
Patrick Henry
John Jay
Thomas Jefferson
Richard Henry Lee
James Madison
Benjamin Rush
Edward Rutledge
George Washington

Oh, and many Enlightenment philosophers justified slavery, based on a hierarchy of races.

Yes or No.

I am saying they were not god and were not infallible. They were human beings just like the rest of us and they were not perfect in all that they did.

Yes or No

I agree with the founders of the country. I am a traditionalist and a cultural conservationist.

If America wasn’t founded to be a white nation then I would agree with whatever the founders decided instead.

I don’t think it is the end of the world if a country decides it is going to have a strict racial or ethnic identity and doesn’t allow others in, I only care about whether any sort of backwards nation is imperialist or not.

Yet it was changed in a later revision.

Yes or No.

Yes or No

I agree with the founders of the country. I am a traditionalist and a cultural conservationist.

If America wasn’t founded to be a white nation then I would agree with whatever the founders decided instead.

I don’t think it is the end of the world if a country decides it is going to have a strict racial or ethnic identity and doesn’t allow others in, I only care about whether any sort of backwards nation is imperialist or not.

So, that is a yes. You think that only white people should be citizens of the United States.

Thanks!

Do you also agree that slavery should be legal and that women should not be allowed to vote?

How's that?

Each of these gentlemen owned slaves...

Charles Carroll
Samuel Chase
Benjamin Franklin
Button Gwinnett
John Hancock
Patrick Henry
John Jay
Thomas Jefferson
Richard Henry Lee
James Madison
Benjamin Rush
Edward Rutledge
George Washington

Oh, and many Enlightenment philosophers justified slavery, based on a hierarchy of races.
They owned slaves for same reason people own fast food chains today, it was part of the economy and it had a legacy.

Regardless, many of them didn’t like the fact that they owned slaves but were stuck with them because integration was a batshit crazy idea back then and the legacy of slavery meant that there were too many to send back to Africa.

Yes or No.

Another not so clever feeble attempt...Look bud, the founders made it crystal clear....who the hell am I to think my opinion should deviate from theirs....they had it right all along.
I will say loud and proud....THIS NATION WOULD BE A FAR SAFER AND FAR MORE PRODUCTIVE NATION HAD IT STAYED A WHITE NATION.....period
Can you refute that? Piss yourself yet Gustavo?

Yes or No.

Another not so clever feeble attempt...Look bud, the founders made it crystal clear....who the hell am I to think my opinion should deviate from theirs....they had it right all along.
I will say loud and proud....THIS NATION WOULD BE A FAR SAFER AND FAR MORE PRODUCTIVE NATION HAD IT STAYED A WHITE NATION.....period

Yes or No.

Yes or No.

Do you agree with the founders that slavery should be legal and that women should not be allowed to vote...

Yes or no?

Yes or No.

Well the founders fucked that up by having slaves that were black...

Forum List

Back