Police warns about ‘faux gun’ cell phone case

quorthon

Jan 21, 2015
Police take to social media to warn about faux gun cell phone case Fox News

phonegun1.jpg

They can’t ban open carrying handguns but ban toys like this! Well, it’s good that they warned about it at least, but that seems spooky to me anyway. I haven’t seen any phone cases like that and I hope I won’t. On the other hand, I’d like to have the one like this at home. But carrying it in public – no, never, because the police just warned they can kill me in all innocence :drillsergeant:

Oh Jesus.

You just KNOW whats gonna happen. Thugs gonna tuck it in their waist band. Cops show up and thugs reach for phone to record cop (in the faux gun case). Cops shoot thugs....and....

"HE AINT DINDO NUFFIN! IT WAS JUST A CELL PHONE! HE BE A GOOD BOY IT WAS JUS A PHONE!"

I mean what fucking moron would design or use this? Absolutely no responsible person. Someone will get shot with one of these.

Guaranteed people get shot by cops when reaching for these....to film cops.

"HE JUSS A CHILE!!! IT WAS A PHONE!!! DAT CHILE AINT DID NUTHIN BUT GRAB A PHONE!!!"

Right wingers whine about a phone case, but think it is just dandy to carry a real gun. I think the case is stupid too, but how exactly is it any more dangerous than some Rambo wanna be with a real one? Idiots.

Right wingers whine about a phone case, but think it is just dandy to carry a real gun. I think the case is stupid too, but how exactly is it any more dangerous than some Rambo wanna be with a real one? Idiots.

Um...yeah. You are exactly right. The gun phone case isnt dangerous. ...its STUPID. Its a month long anti cop riot waiting to happen when some Gentle Giant reaches for his cell phone gun case while a cop is trying to arrest him.

You want to carry a real gun? Carry a real gun.

You do NOT carry a toy that looks like a gun....because the rest of us are gonna assume its a damn gun.

Who exactly is idiot here? You've used "but" twice.
This thread isn't about how it is dangerous to meet the person with fake-gun-phonecase, it's about how dangerous it is to carry such phonecase.

Forum List

Back