Police State: Police Officer Slays Marine Sergeant In School Parking Lot...

The cop did the right thing.

Shoot this guy before he flees.

When you crash thru a gate and fail to follow orders from a peace officer with a gun aimed at you with your children only a few feet away, that's proof enough for me that you don't give a damn about their well being.

When that guy flees, you have a high speed pursuit endangering the kids, the cops and the general public.

there is no claim he crashed through a gate.. received any clear request from a police officer or even aware a gun was pointed at him and his nearby children or that he was facing eminent deadly force.....so why do you assert such bullshit??

No part of that post is inconsistent with the facts...see above.

I love how "oops" is some kind of legitimate excuse for a cop...

Yeah sure, they may be fired for their "oops" but most cops are NEVER held accountable - at least not in the eyes of the law (as a civilian would be held accountable)...

Jon Burge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^^ That motherfucker got 4 years in prison for this:

Jon Graham Burge (born December 20, 1947) is a convicted felon and former Chicago Police Department detective and commander who gained notoriety for allegedly torturing more than 200 criminal suspects between 1972 and 1991, in order to force confessions

Yeah you pro cop motherfuckers go read about this guy^..

in this case it could well be a chicken shit paranoid cop who panicked for no reason and is regretful of his actions, is such cases some leniency should be granted by the courts

When you crash thru a gate and fail to follow orders from a peace officer with a gun aimed at you with your children only a few feet away, that's proof enough for me that you don't give a damn about their well being.

When that guy flees, you have a high speed pursuit endangering the kids, the cops and the general public.

Crashing through a gate does not warrant deadly force. Go ahead and ask any number of cops and cities who have been sued for doing less.

I have seen no claim he crashed through a gate

I haven't either, but even if he did, that doesn't warrant the use of deadly force.

Does this cop have any evidence to even back up his assertion other than his USELESS word??

Or should we just take his "word for it?"

is there ANY chance we can wait until ALL available information has been made public before we string the cop up by his pecker and skin him alive?

Yeah sure, they may be fired for their "oops" but most cops are NEVER held accountable - at least not in the eyes of the law (as a civilian would be held accountable)...

Jon Graham Burge (born December 20, 1947) is a convicted felon and former Chicago Police Department detective and commander who gained notoriety for allegedly torturing more than 200 criminal suspects between 1972 and 1991, in order to force confessions

in this case it could well be a chicken shit paranoid cop who panicked for no reason and is regretful of his actions, is such cases some leniency should be granted by the courts

Oh FUCK THAT.....

A crime is a crime....

I suppose many individuals have knee-jerkingly killed another - when they had no intent to do such - what makes this cop any better?? why because he's a pig?

I have seen no claim he crashed through a gate

Then you haven't read the articles posted.

The deputy, a 15-year veteran, told investigators he was parked at San Clemente High School writing reports when he spotted Loggins driving "at a high rate of speed" before turning into the lot and crashing into a gate near the football field.
Deputy Says He Shot 'Irrational' Marine to Protect Kids in Car - San Clemente, CA Patch

into and trough are very different actions one could be careless driving the other implies a will-full attempt to break through a barrier

Give me a break.

is there ANY chance we can wait until ALL available information has been made public before we string the cop up by his pecker and skin him alive?

What information?

No video no proof...

It's not exactly like cops aren't pathological liars, and it's not like cops don't cover for one another on their fucking lies...

Trust me the evidence will support whatever the pig claims happened.....

Quite frankly I don't believe cops value human life... The second they have it in their little brains that someone is a "criminal" (regardless of the circumstances) they go from "good guy" to "Pol Pot."

I worked as a security guard in a big underground parking lot ,I made arrests of car thieves and drunken drivers, I had to deal with junkies and vagrants...I arrested a drunk driver that hit three cars trying to leave the lot and was heading out to busy streets as the bar crowed let out and the streets where full of people ..I played matador with him and smashed his front wind-shield with a baton as he circled the lot looking for a way out then dragged him out the car and held him in a choke hold until police arrived..there where other events like this...so an armed cop with all the back up and resources available to him reacting in this manner seems cowardly and chicken shit and irrational to me

I worked as a security guard in a big underground parking lot ,I made arrests of car thieves and drunken drivers, I had to deal with junkies and vagrants...I arrested a drunk driver that hit three cars trying to leave the lot and was heading out to busy streets as the bar crowed let out and the streets where full of people ..I played matador with him and smashed his front wind-shield with a baton as he circled the lot looking for a way out then dragged him out the car and held him in a choke hold until police arrived..there where other events like this...so an armed cop with all the back up and resources available to him reacting in this manner seems cowardly and chicken shit and irrational to me

Nice, you're a wanna b cop...

I bet you really loved the feel of power with that badge and all eh??

Arresting people and shit...

Maybe you should have just told the junkies and the other idiots to move on?? ever try that??

Rentacop :lol:

Once again, those arguing the other side have no idea WTF is going on.

How the F*** can y'all form an opinion without know WTF happened?

Aren't you the same guy who said this?:

How about you follow your own advice?

My opinion is based on the information known at this time.

It could be wrong, all the facts have yet to be presented.

But, if the facts are as presented so far, I stand by that opinion.

If the guy was irrational.

If he turn into a school parking lot and crashed into/through a gate.

If he failed to follow the officers direction.

If he returned to his vehicle.

If he made irrational statements.

If he got back in the car while the officer ordered him to stop and...

If he started the car as though he was planning on leaving...

Then the officer was in the right.

The risk to the children, the officers and the public is just to great.

Last edited:

Oh FUCK THAT.....

A crime is a crime....

I suppose many individuals have knee-jerkingly killed another - when they had no intent to do such - what makes this cop any better?? why because he's a pig?

sometimes for the same reason we might consider someone that has just come from a war zone as a mitigating circumstance for their fear based irrational reaction to a stress situation...I am not saying he should not face any appropriate charges...just sometimes the stresses of policing on an individual should be taken in to consideration in sentencing if the act was not motivated by anything other than unfounded fear or panic

Once again, those arguing the other side have no idea WTF is going on.

How the F*** can y'all form an opinion without know WTF happened?

Again, follow your own advice. You don't know the circumstances either.

Oh FUCK THAT.....

A crime is a crime....

sometimes for the same reason we might consider someone that has just come from a war zone as a mitigating circumstance for their fear based irrational reaction to a stress situation...I am not saying he should not face any appropriate charges...just sometimes the stresses of policing on an individual should be taken in to consideration in sentencing if the act was not motivated by anything other than unfounded fear or panic

Who the fuck is "we" - you're a fucking security guard (or wanna b cop)...

WTF..

Again, follow your own advice. You don't know the circumstances either.

I don't even see why it matters considering no one will know the real truth, unless they have the incident on camera. Of course if the cop is at fault the tapes will conveniently be lost or taped over....

Oh FUCK THAT.....

A crime is a crime....

Oh and lets not forget you have already ADMITTED to using excessive force on some "drunk driver."

You should be fired for that but I bet you think using excessive force is FUNNY... I bet it makes you feel all tough and shit..

How does that prove we are a police State?

Police think they can shoot to kill when no crime has happened. We have twice the amount of citizens per capita behind bars as any other country on earth. If that ain't a police state then I don't know what is! We also have no civil rights thanks to the NDAA. The FBI can hide all evidence from defense, judge, trial & juries.

Article says "Amormino acknowledged that this version of events differs from an earlier account released by the Sheriff's Department, in which the deputy reportedly opened fire because he feared for his own life" The police are lying.

The kids father had more concern for his own children's life than that overzealous cop who fired into the vehicle with the children inside. These children are now scarred for life & have no father. How exactly did this asshole cop improve their situation???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back