Police State: Police Officer Slays Marine Sergeant In School Parking Lot...

The Judge will side with the Police State murderer. Bet on that. They're on the same team. This poor guy is dead, he'll never get to tell his side of the story. The childrens' testimony will be ignored if it doesn't support the Police State murderer's lies. Hate to be so pessimistic but the Police don't have to play by the same rules average Citizens do. He'll be treated as an anointed one, who couldn't possibly do wrong. My prediction is, this cop will never see the inside of a prison cell. It is very sad but it is what it is in the Police State.

JoseK offers nothing here but a confused mind (his) at work.

The cop was in a terrible situation in a terrible location at a terrible time of the hour. He had children's safety to worry about, an erratic man according to the children, and that dude would not obey the officer, and then he put the children at risk.

If I had been that cop in the situation as I described it, the man would have had only one chance to obey if he started to climb into that car.

:lol: You are clueless, Jake. You sit there and pretend to have all the answers when you know as litle as any of us about this situation. As far as this situation being so terrible that it warranted the use of deadly force, that's laughable at best. Cops have been in much worse situations and didn't feel the need to use deadly force. Give it a rest. You don't know what you're talking about.

JoseK condemns those for acting as he does, supposedly with all the answers. :lol:

Such a fool.

Your interp on this is wrong and you will get to live with it.

I'm going to wait for the courts to settle this out. From all that's known, there's no video, which in my mind is weird. Perhaps there's an explanation, but heh, a man ended up dead. Lots of accusations, where's the proof?

It's only a police state when misconduct is ignored and/or rewarded. It looks like the officer in question will be indicted after the investigation is completed. What more do you want, a public lynching? What do you call it when the highest ranking federal cop is rewarded for authorizing 3,000 illegal weapons to be shipped to Mexico and slaughter Mexican citizens plus one American Police Officer?

I'll believe it when i see it. Let me know when this cop sees the inside of a prison cell.

I'll let you know when justice is served and the judicial process is completed. Do you have a better idea?

If the police have not by now come forth with reasonable justification for the shooting there most probably is none.

Not to mention the fact that all police cars now have dashcams and they've not released the video...that's very telling. If this was a justifiable shooting, that video would have gone out on the first day.

Guys, you are taking your points out of thin air.

I believe, with solid confidence, the police officer will be exonerated of the smear charges and found to have done the right thing.

The childrens' testimony will be manipulated or simply ignored if it doesn't fit the Police State murderer's Bullshit story. The poor man is dead, so obviously he can't tell his side of the story. And Judges are notoriously in the pockets of the Police. They play on the same Police State team in the end. This cop will skate. That's my prediction. What a sad awful tragedy.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos

I believe, with solid confidence, the police officer will be exonerated of the smear charges and found to have done the right thing.

"You guys shouldn't speculate; it makes you look dumb. Now let me speculate some facts for you" :lol::lol::lol:

"You guys shouldn't speculate; it makes you look dumb. Now let me speculate some facts for you" :lol::lol::lol:

JoseK, you can't be objective. Your bias is too strong. Sorry 'bout that. But . . .

JoseK, you can't be objective. Your bias is too strong. Sorry 'bout that. But . . .

Right...I'm biased. But you, the guy who thinks the marine got what he deserves and who's willing to give the cop a free pass, are not biased. :cuckoo:

I guess you missed my first post in this thread.

Post #122

Who knows what transpired? Not knowing the full story, I can't judge this cop; however, if the cop did shoot him without a good reason, it certainly wouldn't be the first time that has happened. The only reason a cop should shoot somebody is if the cop's life is in danger or another person's life is in danger. Some cops are trigger happy; some panic; some cops just shouldn't be cops. I don't know which one this cop is; perhaps he's a good cop who made a good decision. We just don't have the full story. And we certainly can't judge all cops based on the actions of one - whether he acted justly or not.

Right...I'm biased. But you, the guy who thinks the marine got what he deserves and who's willing to give the cop a free pass, are not biased. :cuckoo:

Post #122

Who knows what transpired? Not knowing the full story, I can't judge this cop; however, if the cop did shoot him without a good reason, it certainly wouldn't be the first time that has happened. The only reason a cop should shoot somebody is if the cop's life is in danger or another person's life is in danger. Some cops are trigger happy; some panic; some cops just shouldn't be cops. I don't know which one this cop is; perhaps he's a good cop who made a good decision. We just don't have the full story. And we certainly can't judge all cops based on the actions of one - whether he acted justly or not.

Then you judge the cop, JoseK. So not only are you wrong on premise, you lie as well.

You are not credible. You are known as "NoSay JoseK".

Post #122

Then you judge the cop, JoseK. So not only are you wrong on premise, you lie as well.

You are not credible. You are known as "NoSay JoseK".

Did you even read the post? Let me help you.

we certainly can't judge all cops based on the actions of one - whether he acted justly or not.

So, explain to me how my saying that I'm not going to judge the cop equates to me judging the cop.

Are you this stupid in real life or just on the internets?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back