Police State: Police Officer Slays Marine Sergeant In School Parking Lot...

Sure is a lot of stupid in this thread. Mostly coming out of this Mr Nick dude's ass.

Oh fuck off....

Eventually you will get your ass handed to you by the cops while you claim you have "civil liberties" then you will rethink your delusion after they break your rotator cuff for being a "criminal" and guess what? you can tell it to the judge - your word vs the cops...

Unless you're the type that would suck a cops dick if he told you to do such - otherwise you will go to jail..

I think Mr. Nick can pass any polygraph anytime.

It's funny how so called republicans sit there and cry about Obama and how he is creating a police state yet when it comes to the police and the FACT the police is being implemented from the inside out (state to federal) you sit there and defend the Nazi's that are ABUSING THE PATRIOT ACT....

Why the fuck you think cops get away with the majority of shit they do??? oh yeah because you cant tape them...

Why can't we tape cops if they're so fucking benevolent???

Tell me this???

Why do we have eavesdropping laws that ONLY PERTAIN TO GOVERNMENT AND ESPECIALLY COPS???

Yeah but they do nothing wrong....

I have video proof they do and MANY HAVE VIDEO PROOF THEY DO..

Sure is a lot of stupid in this thread. Mostly coming out of this Mr Nick dude's ass.

Oh fuck off....

Eventually you will get your ass handed to you by the cops while you claim you have "civil liberties" then you will rethink your delusion after they break your rotator cuff for being a "criminal" and guess what? you can tell it to the judge - your word vs the cops...

Unless you're the type that would suck a cops dick if he told you to do such - otherwise you will go to jail..

What a whiny crock of bull shit.

Thousands of people have contact with police officers every year with the biggest negative consequences being nothing more than a traffic ticket.

Some of you idiots think you can behave badly, resist, fight, insult, and just generally act like idiots and the cops should just tolerate it.

It's pretty obvious you had a negative interaction with a cop and I'd be willing to bet money that YOU precipitated it but you're not honest enough to admit it.

Oh fuck off....

Thousands of people have contact with police officers every year with the biggest negative consequences being nothing more than a traffic ticket.

Some of you idiots think you can behave badly, resist, fight, insult, and just generally act like idiots and the cops should just tolerate it.

It's pretty obvious you had a negative interaction with a cop and I'd be willing to bet money that YOU precipitated it but you're not honest enough to admit it.

I've never done shit to a cop or anyone else for that matter...

When a cop says "can I search your car" what the FUCK DO YOU FUCKING SAY ASSHOLE???

Yeah "I'm a dickless American who doesn't value civil liberties so OF COURSE YOU CAN SEARCH MY PERSONAL PROPERTY???"

I suppose the Fourth Amendment is NO EXCUSE FOR NO - REGARDLESS..

Of course you say no and THAT is "resisting arrest."

You claim Fourth Amendment around here - your ass is getting FUCKED UP and at MINIMUM arrested - JUST FOR STANDING UP FOR THE BILL OF RIGHTS..

Fuck you tyrant!!!!

(hasn't happened to me since I was 20-21, but I still hold that position)..

Gestapo motherfucker..

Last edited:
Cops are fucking liars that will say absolutely anything to justify their authoritarian fuckups..

That's unjust. In this case, I think the cop is lying his a** off but I would in no way assume they all do.

I'm not saying they all do...

I'm saying in urban areas, the majority of cops are corrupt...

If you live in a small town in central Illinois I'm sure most are OK and actually do respect your liberties and are extremely respectful.

However, in an urban area they treat us all like sheep... They treat us like they're the SS and we have no rights..... The second one claims they do have civil liberties they beat their ass'.

Hell in the last month in Chicago (2) different pairs of "cops" were arrested for robbing drug dealers.... Two totally different cases...

Shit, back when I was 19-20 they just drove off of Lake Shore Drive onto the beach and robbed me and my brother (not the same cops but different ones)... Why?? because they were the POOOOLICE and they made it clear they could do what they wanted...

Of course they said: "get the fuck off our beach and go back to where you belong."

We were only chilling smoking a joint, they ended up stealing all our weed (implying they were going to go home and smoke it themselves) then stole several hundred bucks from us...

That was fucking 12 years ago...

Who was worse? a 3 kids hanging out on the beach or the 2 adult cops who just drove right onto the beach (right off lake shore drive, which is a 50 mph zone) to steal some young guys weed and their $$$$$$$$$$ to boot??? while laughing about it??

I can give you 10 more other encounters where the cops either ripped us off for everything, beat our asses or arrested us entirely or all 3...
"I think our governments will remain virtuous for many centuries; as long as they are chiefly agricultural; and this will be as long as there shall be vacant lands in any part of America. When they get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, they will become corrupt as in Europe."

..............................................-Thomas Jefferson

The second he tried to drive a car with children in it and the children said he was acting erratically, the officer had a subject in a deadly vehicle who would not respond to order.

Something that we have not heard will have to come out if he is not to return to work, which he will, I believe.

you are clueless people deal with far more tense situations everyday and resolve them without anything close to deadly force

That's unjust. In this case, I think the cop is lying his a** off but I would in no way assume they all do.

I'm not saying they all do...

I'm saying in urban areas, the majority of cops are corrupt...

If you live in a small town in central Illinois I'm sure most are OK and actually do respect your liberties and are extremely respectful.

However, in an urban area they treat us all like sheep... They treat us like they're the SS and we have no rights..... The second one claims they do have civil liberties they beat their ass'.

Hell in the last month in Chicago (2) different pairs of "cops" were arrested for robbing drug dealers.... Two totally different cases...

Shit, back when I was 19-20 they just drove off of Lake Shore Drive onto the beach and robbed me and my brother (not the same cops but different ones)... Why?? because they were the POOOOLICE and they made it clear they could do what they wanted...

Of course they said: "get the fuck off our beach and go back to where you belong."

We were only chilling smoking a joint, they ended up stealing all our weed (implying they were going to go home and smoke it themselves) then stole several hundred bucks from us...

That was fucking 12 years ago...

Who was worse? a 3 kids hanging out on the beach or the 2 adult cops who just drove right onto the beach (right off lake shore drive, which is a 50 mph zone) to steal some young guys weed and their $$$$$$$$$$ to boot??? while laughing about it??

I can give you 10 more other encounters where the cops either ripped us off for everything, beat our asses or arrested us entirely or all 3...
"I think our governments will remain virtuous for many centuries; as long as they are chiefly agricultural; and this will be as long as there shall be vacant lands in any part of America. When they get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, they will become corrupt as in Europe."

..............................................-Thomas Jefferson

Jefferson is a hero...

I don't even smoke pot anymore..

Maybe you should take his words and take a look at what the federal government is doing to our farmers, and how they're being regulated - as well as food in schools..

Maybe A+B will = C to you, if someone payed attention in 19th and 20th century European sociology, er socioeconomics.

Last edited:
Oh fuck off....

When a cop says "can I search your car" what the FUCK DO YOU FUCKING SAY ASSHOLE???

Yeah "I'm a dickless American who doesn't value civil liberties so OF COURSE YOU CAN SEARCH MY PERSONAL PROPERTY???"

You claim Fourth Amendment around here - your ass is getting FUCKED UP and at MINIMUM arrested - JUST FOR STANDING UP FOR THE BILL OF RIGHTS..

Fuck you tyrant!!!!

Gestapo motherfucker..

Ahh, so PART of the story comes out, but you had to lie about it . NO ONE in the history of the United States has been arrested solely for exercising their 4th Amendment rights by refusing to allow a cop to search their shit sans warrant.

FUCKING LIAR

How does that prove we are a police State?
It doesn't. But it does suggest that our police are becoming less constrained in their actions and more confident that they will be absolved of wrongdoing. In addition to the things we saw police doing to protesters both in New York City and in Oakland, CA, we've been hearing reports of citizens being arrested for photographing and videotaping activities of police on public streets.

Each time an example of police misconduct is reported and no corrective action is taken the nature and level of the misconduct is then perceived by police in general as an acceptable standard. It then becomes a matter of time before that standard is incrementally exceeded.

I recently posted a series of reports of a disturbing trend in which police all across America are routinely and almost arbitrarily executing "no-knock" break-in warrants for no better reason than mere suspicion of even the most benign offenses, such as possession of small amounts of marijuana. Whereas it was not long ago that such an invasion of privacy by police was not permitted by the courts except in the most extreme circumstances, today the practice is increasingly commonplace. These break-ins by police, many of which are mistakes in which innocent citizens are brutalized or killed, are occurring in excess of 40,000 times a year.

Those who are concerned as to whether the U.S. is drifting in the direction of a police state should visit the following websites and spend some time learning what is happening to the once beloved concept of Liberty:

Botched Paramilitary Police Raids

http://www.cato.org/pubs/wtpapers/balko_whitepaper_2006.pdf

Keep in mind that what has happened to the innocent victims in these examples could very well happen to any of us. Above all, be aware that the police are not held accountable for any of the mistakes and misconduct you will read about.

Last edited:

lol yes it changes everything knowing he drove a little fast into the parking lot and perhaps did not hear the police or think they were talking to him...clearly a death sentence was appropriate

For some, the Police can never be wrong. It's that whole Authoritarian-Worship thing. Unfortunately, they just don't know any better.

Last edited:
A very pregnant wife with 2 daughters left without a husband because a cop thought they would be safer.
Loggins was not in possession of a weapon... He had been scheduled to work at 7:30 that morning at the base, where he managed the in-bound and out-bound cargo.

Cox, who was Loggins' supervisor, said the 31-year-old Marine was a devout Christian who often took his daughters to the San Clemente High track for what he called "prayer walks."

"They would take their Bibles and walk around the track in the morning," Cox said.

He said Loggins' wife usually accompanied them but is pregnant and was unable to go. "She's just so pregnant now, she stopped going," Cox said.

Cox said Loggins volunteered with a Big Brothers group and at nursing homes, and was close to earning a bachelor's degree in nursing.

"He was a mentor, somewhat of a father figure, to a number of the Marines," Cox said. "He was very soft-spoken, very nonconfrontational — very, very respectful. He was just the epitome of respect."

The cop worshipers will be paying for these 4 survivors of the gunned down marine for the rest of their lives. They will also be paying for that cops expensive pension.

Last edited:
...we've been hearing reports of citizens being arrested for photographing and videotaping activities of police on public streets.

That's a fact, not a report...one we have debated here on USMB before.

(Link to 'Maryland Motorcycle Police Video Charged' will go here)

Here it is:

A judge did eventually throw the case out and dismiss the charge. And even so, Graber would have been out thousands of dollars in attorney fees...winning still being a loss...had the ACLU not taken his case.

More: http://abcnews.go.com/US/TheLaw/videotaping-cops-arrest/story?id=11179076#.Tzy9rVEcTRQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh fuck off....

Fuck you tyrant!!!!

Gestapo motherfucker..

I have refused to allow the police to enter my house for "a discussion." I have refused to have my vehicle searched. When told "if you have nothing to hide", I simply smiled and said politely, "You have nothing to find because you have no probable cause. Get a warrant. I will wait right here under your supervision". That always ended it.

The second he tried to drive a car with children in it and the children said he was acting erratically, the officer had a subject in a deadly vehicle who would not respond to order.

Something that we have not heard will have to come out if he is not to return to work, which he will, I believe.

you are clueless people deal with far more tense situations everyday and resolve them without anything close to deadly force

at 4AM on a dark morning with upset children and an erratic man who won't follow instructions. doubt it.

at 4AM on a dark morning with upset children and an erratic man who won't follow instructions. doubt it.

Right. There could not possibly be a more stressful situation for a cop to be in than an erratic (supposedly) driver driving around with his children at 4am. By that logic, the only response a cop could have to any remotely serious confrontation is to fill people with bullets. :confused: You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I think I'll pose your question to my criminal justice teacher - an active duty cop with 30 years experience. I can tell you from the short time that I've known him, he'll laugh his ass off at that ridiculous statement.

Last time I checked, it's not illegal to drive your vehicle with your children in it at 4am. Last time I checked, refusing to obey a cop's commands does not warrant deadly force (unless the suspect is endangering the cop's or a third party's life).

Last edited:
Nah, we don't have a Police problem in this country. No way.

A veteran Orange County sheriff’s deputy feared for the safety of two young girls sitting in a parked car when he shot and killed a Marine sergeant in a dark parking lot near San Clemente High School, authorities said Friday.

Sgt. Manuel Loggins Jr. was shot early Tuesday as he started to get into the SUV where his two daughters -- 9 and 14 -- were sitting, authorities said. Jim Amormino, a spokesman for the department, said the deputy was fearful that Loggins -- who he said appeared to be acting irrationally -- was about to drive off with the girls.

"The real threat that was perceived was the safety of the children," Amormino said.

"The deputy formed an opinion that he had a deep concern for the children, that he would not allow Mr. Loggins to drive away with the kids," Amormino said.

A former commanding officer said Loggins routinely went to the school with his daughters during the early-morning hours to walk the track and read the Bible.

Amormino said Loggins was not armed and that it doesn’t appear the incident was alcohol- or drug-related.

The shooting is being investigated by the Orange County district attorney's office. The deputy, a 15-year veteran, is on paid leave, which is routine in officer-involved shootings.

Police officer slays Marine sergeant in school parking lot | The Daily Caller
BAAAAAAAAAAH. He was Brown and didn't keep his oath.
These meatheads are supposed to eradicate Nazi's. They swore they would.
FAIL.

JoseK offers nothing here but a confused mind (his) at work.

The cop was in a terrible situation in a terrible location at a terrible time of the hour. He had children's safety to worry about, an erratic man according to the children, and that dude would not obey the officer, and then he put the children at risk.

If I had been that cop in the situation as I described it, the man would have had only one chance to obey if he started to climb into that car.

The cop was in a terrible situation in a terrible location at a terrible time of the hour. He had children's safety to worry about, an erratic man according to the children, and that dude would not obey the officer, and then he put the children at risk.

If I had been that cop in the situation as I described it, the man would have had only one chance to obey if he started to climb into that car.

According to the children after being "comforted" by the police psychologist....yeah, I'm gonna believe that and throw out the man's reputation and everything his friends and family say about him.

According to the children after being "comforted" by the police psychologist....yeah, I'm gonna believe that and throw out the man's reputation and everything his friends and family say about him.

I would get to the bottom of conflicting stories and agendas, yes, then do the right thing.

Forum List

Back