Police State: Man Detained For Walking With Hands In Pockets...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Just a reminder to those of you who may have forgotten that we live in a police state.

A man from Pontiac, MI was stopped on the street and interrogated by an Oakland County Sheriff on Thanksgiving for walking with his hands in his pockets while it was snowing. The man, Brandon B Waxx McKean, pulled his hands out of his pockets to record this abuse of power.

But hey on the bright side, at least the cop didn't shoot first and interrogate later. The Citizen survived. Maybe we are making progress after all?

I was actually very surprised he didn't demand to see his papers. So like i said, maybe we are making progress after all.

Too many cops are instigating too many unnecessary confrontations these days. This one could have very well ended with another awful tragedy.

Too many cops are instigating too many unnecessary confrontations these days. This one could have very well ended with another awful tragedy.
On the other hand, if the numerous Boston cops that let the Bomber Boys walk by them with backpacks had been a bit more inquisitive.....!!!

On the other hand, if the numerous Boston cops that let the Bomber Boys walk by them with backpacks had been a bit more inquisitive.....!!!

Inside job. The FBI was well-aware of those guys for years. Probably a horribly botched operation. The FBI likely provided them with the logistics and materials to pull off the attack. A horrific botch-job.

Last edited:
come on. now you all are going overboard with this stuff

Agreed. I run into so many of these cop hater threads all over the internet. There are a little over a million police officers in this country, and when one of them is a little over zealous, which this cop was, then the wing nuts go claiming we're in a "police state". It always bothers me how we throw around terms we don't even half understand. I'd like to ship these cop hating assholes to a real police state just so they can see we actually have it pretty good in this country and we're nowhere near a "police state". These asshats are like spoiled teenagers decrying things they don't half understand. Stupid, spoiled, and ignorant.

Inside job. The FBI was well-aware of those guys for years. Probably a horribly botched operation. The FBI likely provided them with the logistics and materials to pull the attack off. A horrific botch-job.

Take it to the Conspiracy Forum, fruitcake.

Sadly, most Americans are blissfully unaware that walking down the street could be construed as 'criminal behavior' in this Police State. All they seem to know is '911 changed everything.'

Is the 'Patriot Act' really so 'Patriotic?' I would say it's the most Un-Patriotic act ever perpetrated against the American People.

Forum List

Back