POLICE STATE: Cop Draws Sidearm On Man For Filming [VIDEO]...

Hey did you know that If you support the Constitution, you're a 'Crazy Terrorist' now? My God, we need to retrain our entire Police Force. What a mess.

“Are you some kind of a constitutionalist?” cop asks man filming

Imbecilic logic.

This makes an individual officer a nincompoop. It in no way can be grown into an argument that this is a police state, for in a police state the man filming would be in jail or dead

next?

If he didn't have his camera, he very likely would be dead or in jail. Such is life in this Police State. Always have your camera handy. Otherwise, it's one lone Citizen's word, against an army of corrupt Police Officers' word. Don't let it come to that. Be prepared.

In a police state the cop would have killed him, taken his camera and erased the film.

The guy is agitated and paranoid.

Hey did you know that If you support the Constitution, you're a 'Crazy Terrorist' now? My God, we need to retrain our entire Police Force. What a mess.

Imbecilic logic.

This makes an individual officer a nincompoop. It in no way can be grown into an argument that this is a police state, for in a police state the man filming would be in jail or dead

next?

If he didn't have his camera, he very likely would be dead or in jail. Such is life in this Police State. Always have your camera handy. Otherwise, it's one lone Citizen's word, against an army of corrupt Police Officers' word. Don't let it come to that. Be prepared.

In a police state the cop would have killed him, taken his camera and erased the film.

I'm sure that happens. Because we are living in a Police State. But you're still better off having a camera. Without it, you're definitely screwed. It's a bully deterrent.

Many will just decide it's better to back off and go away. That's what happened in this case. I'm very confident if this man didn't have his camera, he would have been in a world of hurt.

If he didn't have a camera, the cop would have never returned and this none of this would have happened.

If he didn't have a camera, the cop would have never returned and this none of this would have happened.
That's the bottom line. They want to stir up crap and then cry foul when it comes their way.
So having a camera is deserving of being drawn on?

No, having your hand in your pocket and after the officer asked you to take your hand out of your pocket, you refuse. Then the officer has a right to pull his gun out of his holster.

That's the bottom line. They want to stir up crap and then cry foul when it comes their way.
So having a camera is deserving of being drawn on?

No, having your hand in your pocket and after the officer asked you to take your hand out of your pocket, you refuse. Then the officer has a right to pull his gun out of his holster.
Where is the probable cause? Hand in the pocket is not probable cause.

Imbecilic logic.

next?

Imbecilic logic.

next?

I'm sure that happens. Because we are living in a Police State. But you're still better off having a camera. Without it, you're definitely screwed. It's a bully deterrent.

Many will just decide it's better to back off and go away. That's what happened in this case. I'm very confident if this man didn't have his camera, he would have been in a world of hurt.

Again, holding a camera is not illegal. The dumb cop had no reason to stop and draw his firearm. It was just more bully harassment. But this time the bully didn't win. Instead, Average Citizen stood up and schooled him. I would advise always having your camera rolling when interacting with the Police. It could save your life.

Imbecilic logic.

next?

Imbecilic logic.

next?

Again, holding a camera is not illegal. The dumb cop had no reason to stop and draw his firearm. It was just more bully harassment. But this time the bully didn't win. Instead, Average Citizen stood up and schooled him. I would advise always having your camera rolling when interacting with the Police. It could save your life.

Never said it was. The guy was just as stupid as the cop. Both were paranoid. Both were looking for trouble. Myself, I don't give cops issues and they don't bother me.

Forum List

Back