POLICE STATE: Cop Draws Sidearm On Man For Filming [VIDEO]...

Cop clearly over-reacted and was trying to intimidate the guy, who was merely being an asshole. I'l bet the cop violated departmental policy on drawing his weapon.
He said to get your hands out of your pockets, so probably not a violation.

any cop that afraid needs to have his or her badge taken away

Mongoloid had no reason to draw his firearm. Then he attacks the guy for being a 'Constitutionalist.' 'Oh no, a Constutionalist! Better get my gun out!' Seriously, who's training our Police Force these days?

Hillarious. The stupid punk was asking for trouble, got trouble and squeals like a little school girl.

Actually, the dumb cop slinked off in disgrace. Chalk one up for average Citizen. Nice job.
both imbeciles slinked off, but the 'citizen' came off looking like the douchebagh he is

I disagree. He stood up to a bully. It's a small and rare victory for average Citizen. More Citizens should follow his lead.

If he didn't have his camera, he very likely would be dead or in jail. Such is life in this Police State. Always have your camera handy. Otherwise, it's one lone Citizen's word, against an army of corrupt Police Officers' word. Don't let it come to that. Be prepared.
Idiot!!!

If he didn't have a camera, the police officer would not have stopped.

:laugh2:

He would have been in a world of hurt. But instead the cop slinked off quietly. Always have your camera handy.
The cop would not have stopped had the imbecile not been holding a camera

Holding a camera is not illegal. And how do you know he wouldn't have stopped?
who said it was illegal? just mentioning that you claimed the man would have been arrested or in jail if did not have the camera which is absolutely proven to be bullshit :lol:

How was it proven? He had a camera and forced the bully to slink off in shame. That happened because he did have a camera. I still contend if he didn't have a camera, he would have likely been harmed in some way. That's how it happens in today's America.

Hey did you know that If you support the Constitution, you're a 'Crazy Terrorist' now? My God, we need to retrain our entire Police Force. What a mess.

“Are you some kind of a constitutionalist?” cop asks man filming

In the Obamanation, support of the Constitution is a revolutionary act.

Yeah, it's very sad this cop actually wanted to harm the guy because he felt he might be a 'Constitutionalist.' What does that say about the training our Police are receiving? It's not surprising they're harming so many Citizens. It's all about the training.

Hey did you know that If you support the Constitution, you're a 'Crazy Terrorist' now? My God, we need to retrain our entire Police Force. What a mess.

There is something that supercedes Constitutionality. A couple thing actually....

1. RIGHT and WRONG.

2. Willingness to kill to promote your agenda.

Imbecilic logic.

This makes an individual officer a nincompoop. It in no way can be grown into an argument that this is a police state, for in a police state the man filming would be in jail or dead

next?

If he didn't have his camera, he very likely would be dead or in jail. Such is life in this Police State. Always have your camera handy. Otherwise, it's one lone Citizen's word, against an army of corrupt Police Officers' word. Don't let it come to that. Be prepared.
Idiot!!!

He would have been in a world of hurt. But instead the cop slinked off quietly. Always have your camera handy.

WTF? Standing in front of your own home holding a camera now prompts the police to stop?? How the hell does that work?

Imbecilic logic.

This makes an individual officer a nincompoop. It in no way can be grown into an argument that this is a police state, for in a police state the man filming would be in jail or dead

next?

Idiot!!!

WTF? Standing in front of your own home holding a camera now prompts the police to stop?? How the hell does that work?

Police are human. Police are flawed beings. Some are in power trips. Some need training on how to serve and protect rather than whatever it is they are doing...

..but only a moron like you would attempt to deny the guy with the camera was trying to instigate a situation. He got one. But he didn't get what he wanted. He got the cop to look stupid, not a crime

Idiot!!!

Police are human. Police are flawed beings. Some are in power trips. Some need training on how to serve and protect rather than whatever it is they are doing...

..but only a moron like you would attempt to deny the guy with the camera was trying to instigate a situation. He got one. But he didn't get what he wanted. He got the cop to look stupid, not a crime

How did he instigate anything? By filming the cop driving slowly thru his neighborhood twice?? WTF?

The fact that the guy with the camera did NOTHING wrong, but the cop drew his weapon, is all I need to see.

Idiot!!!

How did he instigate anything? By filming the cop driving slowly thru his neighborhood twice?? WTF?

The fact that the guy with the camera did NOTHING wrong, but the cop drew his weapon, is all I need to see.

Drew his weapon. Did he point that weapon at the guy?

and yes, the guy with the camera did absolutely NOTHING wrong. which begs the question(s): why did he want a situation to develop? what was he trying to prove, because whatever that was he failed. He baited the officer and got nothing other than reactions of outrage by numbnuts like you

WinterBorn
but the cop drew his weapon, is all I need to see.

really? for what? to prove what exactly? :cuckoo:

Drawing his weapon is not what police do when there is no threat. It is an implied threat in and of itself.

you can't help yourself can you? were you abused and terrorized as child or young adult? You show signs of trauma or ptsd

the first part of your statement, very few if any could disagree with, but then...you can't help pissing all over yourself adding the second part

WinterBorn

Drawing his weapon is not what police do when there is no threat. It is an implied threat in and of itself.

you can't help yourself can you? were you abused and terrorized as child or young adult? You show signs of trauma or ptsd

the first part of your statement, very few if any could disagree with, but then...you can't help pissing all over yourself adding the second part

No, I am an old gun buff and one who has been around cops and firearms training for decades. Drawing your weapon when there is no threat IS a threat. There was absolutely no need for the cop to draw his weapon.

And the fact that he considers a "constitutionalist" a threat speaks volumes too.

Filming public streets and your own neighborhood is NOT illegal and is not a threat to anyone. Drawing a loaded firearm IS a threat.

WinterBorn

No, I am an old gun buff and one who has been around cops and firearms training for decades. Drawing your weapon when there is no threat IS a threat. There was absolutely no need for the cop to draw his weapon.

And the fact that he considers a "constitutionalist" a threat speaks volumes too.

Filming public streets and your own neighborhood is NOT illegal and is not a threat to anyone. Drawing a loaded firearm IS a threat.

wtf is a "constitutionalist"?/?

:cuckoo:

WinterBorn

I did not invent the term. The cop you are defending used it. The only thing I can think of is that it is someone who favors the constitution or follows the constitution. What a terrible and dangerous thing, huh?

WinterBorn really? for what? to prove what exactly? :cuckoo:

I did not invent the term. The cop you are defending used it. The only thing I can think of is that it is someone who favors the constitution or follows the constitution. What a terrible and dangerous thing, huh?

the cop mocked the idiot like I am mocking you

it's official: you're a complete idiot!

Most everyone believes they are "someone who favors the constitution or follows the constitution"

Forum List

Back