Police Officers suspended for using OK hand sign

The bottom line is whether these guys are displaying gang signs or not.
On another thread, someone posted a picture of three members of a white gang, in camouflage clothing, displaying weapons, and the one posing in the middle made this same gesture. It looks suspicious.

That's why I keep my pantry full. Heh heh. If stuff ever gets jiggy I'm locking my doors and not coming out until they're finished killing one another.

Canned food and Lucille ...

31xBSnyfueL._SY355_.jpg

I can't believe many of you guys have never heard of the circle game.

I guess some of you have never played Wall ball either... or flash light tag.

That's not even close to what they did though. I have never even heard of this dumb shit...like I said some idiots are saying the thumbs up emoji is now racist because the thumb represents 1 and the 4 fingers represents 4 aka the 14 words.
What 14 words?

Suspended? Their feral white asses should be fired.

Does it ever bother you that you and your ilk are so weak that the way a person holds their fingers causes you to lose control?
It would if I saw it as a weakness. Since I see it as being alert it doesnt bother me at all.

Alert to what?
You are cautious because I'm proud of being white?
An alert to your location.

Yes. To me it makes no sense to be proud of being white. You havent done anything praise worthy that specifically applies to being white. Such pride tells me two things. Either you are ignorant of your history or you are a racist.

Does it ever bother you that you and your ilk are so weak that the way a person holds their fingers causes you to lose control?
It would if I saw it as a weakness. Since I see it as being alert it doesnt bother me at all.

Alert to what?

Yes. To me it makes no sense to be proud of being white. You havent done anything praise worthy that specifically applies to being white. Such pride tells me two things. Either you are ignorant of your history or you are a racist.

Yep. Simply being born a certain color doesn't make you special, it is what you do with your life and how you treat others. There is a difference between proud of your heritage, and being proud of your race. Sadly a lot of people in this world don't know there is a difference between race and heritage.

That's not even close to what they did though. I have never even heard of this dumb shit...like I said some idiots are saying the thumbs up emoji is now racist because the thumb represents 1 and the 4 fingers represents 4 aka the 14 words.
What 14 words?
We Must Secure The Existence Of Our People and a Future For White Children. Scary stuff I know...that's supposedly white supremacist so you can see why ANYTHING people that hate that says proves they are anti white...nothing wrong with securing the existence of our people nor a future for white children.

Alert to what?

Yep. Simply being born a certain color doesn't make you special, it is what you do with your life and how you treat others. There is a difference between proud of your heritage, and being proud of your race. Sadly a lot of people in this world don't know there is a difference between race and heritage.
Fine I am proud of my German/Polish/English/Scottish heritage AKA WHITE HERITAGE.

What 14 words?
We Must Secure The Existence Of Our People and a Future For White Children. Scary stuff I know...that's supposedly white supremacist so you can see why ANYTHING people that hate that says proves they are anti white...nothing wrong with securing the existence of our people nor a future for white children.
Not too much you can do about securing your existence. Being recessive its just a matter of time before nature corrects its biggest mistake.

Alert to what?

Fine I am proud of my German/Polish/English/Scottish heritage AKA WHITE HERITAGE.

White isn't a heritage. :abgg2q.jpg:

Alert to what?

Yes it is. German Polish English and Scottish people are white so WHITE is a heritage.

Alabama police officers suspended for hand gesture linked to 'circle game'

WTF!? I would quit the force if I had to deal with an OBVIOUS leftist Cop Hater mayor like that...what horse shit. Ya know the newest shit? The thumbs up sign is a "white supremacist" signal for 14,1 thumb 4 fingers! ROFL....leftists have completely lost their brains...if they ever had any...I would sue for damn sure over this.
Listen, thank Trump the racist and cops shooting unarmed negro's for fun, for this one. Sucks being targeted unjustly, doesn't it?:abgg2q.jpg:
Shooting groids for fun is a national pastime.

Alert to what?

Yes it is. German Polish English and Scottish people are white so WHITE is a heritage.

Obviously stupid is your heritage. Guess what, they are Jewish Germans. There are Black English people. Etc.

Obviously stupid is your heritage. Guess what, they are Jewish Germans. There are Black English people. Etc.
Nope. Jews are a race of their own and coons are NEVER English or German or even American. They are AFRICAN that's where they come from.

Nope. Jews are a race of their own and coons are NEVER English or German or even American. They are AFRICAN that's where they come from.

No. Congrats on the imbecile of the year award.

Forum List

Back