Police Officers suspended for using OK hand sign

Alabama police officers suspended for hand gesture linked to 'circle game'

WTF!? I would quit the force if I had to deal with an OBVIOUS leftist Cop Hater mayor like that...what horse shit. Ya know the newest shit? The thumbs up sign is a "white supremacist" signal for 14,1 thumb 4 fingers! ROFL....leftists have completely lost their brains...if they ever had any...I would sue for damn sure over this.
Listen, thank Trump the racist and cops shooting unarmed negro's for fun, for this one. Sucks being targeted unjustly, doesn't it?:abgg2q.jpg:

WTF!? I would quit the force if I had to deal with an OBVIOUS leftist Cop Hater mayor like that...what horse shit. Ya know the newest shit? The thumbs up sign is a "white supremacist" signal for 14,1 thumb 4 fingers! ROFL....leftists have completely lost their brains...if they ever had any...I would sue for damn sure over this.

they should just go back to ignoring any calls into 'minority' neighborhoods, period, ambulances included; use roadblocks to keep them in their zoos and let the animals kill each other off.

Listen, thank Trump the racist and cops shooting unarmed negro's for fun, for this one. Sucks being targeted unjustly, doesn't it?:abgg2q.jpg:

Cops just wanna have fun. You're trying to make that sound like a bad thing.

You know, the only time I've ever heard of the "circle game" was on an episode of Malcolm in the Middle. Reese and Malcolm were playing, and Stevie (the one in the wheelchair), wanted to play also, and ended up kicking the crap out of Reese.

The funny part was that it was a meeting between Malcolm and Stevie's parents, and it was held at a fancy restaurant.

wonder if he looked like Obama's son.

You know, the only time I've ever heard of the "circle game" was on an episode of Malcolm in the Middle. Reese and Malcolm were playing, and Stevie (the one in the wheelchair), wanted to play also, and ended up kicking the crap out of Reese.

The funny part was that it was a meeting between Malcolm and Stevie's parents, and it was held at a fancy restaurant.
Yea, I remember that show. I just asked my son who a Cop and he said he never heard about anything like that,. He said that he knew of the Warrior hand shake where you grab the forearm and shake. All I can say is someone made up the story.

The sad thing is that I think it's natural for your hand to close that way. I mean, relaxed, that's where your muscles go; you have to contract muscles to hold your hand fully open. To suspend these guys for a totally natural, innocent little thing like this with absolutely no reason to think it was anything more, I agree, I'd tell the mayor to take his job and SHOVE IT.

Wow, they make it sound like such an act is the worst thing that a person can be guilty of. If the cop is going to be suspended for something like that, what should be done about those who never know when to quit flipping their fingers?

God bless you and the cop always!!!

Holly

I don't know what this means. Too old, I guess. I know that the gesture in WWII meant "okay" to Americans and "asshole" to Europeans. Who knows what it means now in a world in which people speak about "cucks:" and idiotic stuff like that. This may be a gang thing. I just don't know. If in a photo, keep your hands at your sides and smile for the camera.

ricki_flair_28_11_2017_13_54_11_605.jpg

Never heard of the so called hand shake. Must be a new thing that the Progressive have made up to keep a race card worm. I would sue and move to another Dept with no problems.

What is hilarious is back run cities like Dallas are now facing dire shortages of officers, some 700 below strength now out of a force of 3,000 for the entire city. The 'solution' of course is the same as always, for these losers: Just massage the crime statistics and proclaim the decreases in arrests is because the crime rates are falling. lol lol lol

Yea, I remember that show. I just asked my son who a Cop and he said he never heard about anything like that,. He said that he knew of the Warrior hand shake where you grab the forearm and shake. All I can say is someone made up the story.

Apparently there is a white power hand sign that is partially like the circle game.

16b.jpg

Forum List

Back