Police Officers suspended for using OK hand sign

Here's the picture. They kinda look like some of those antifa punks if you think about it. lol.

It's the one all the way on the left.

By the looks of em I hope they never have to chase a perp on foot. Ha.

20180711-202518-phpa68V6a.jpg

Last edited:
4 of them are doing it. That's not ANTIFA gear... that's called tactical gear.

Oh, I only saw the one. Thanks.

I know what kind of gear it is, I was just saying that they kind of look like them.

Ever see militia wear? Ahem.

III_4_longgun-e1503333968467-905x679.jpg

You know, the only time I've ever heard of the "circle game" was on an episode of Malcolm in the Middle. Reese and Malcolm were playing, and Stevie (the one in the wheelchair), wanted to play also, and ended up kicking the crap out of Reese.

The funny part was that it was a meeting between Malcolm and Stevie's parents, and it was held at a fancy restaurant.
Yea, I remember that show. I just asked my son who a Cop and he said he never heard about anything like that,. He said that he knew of the Warrior hand shake where you grab the forearm and shake. All I can say is someone made up the story.

Apparently there is a white power hand sign that is partially like the circle game.

16b.jpg

Either that or 'World Peace'.

Alabama police officers suspended for hand gesture linked to 'circle game'

WTF!? I would quit the force if I had to deal with an OBVIOUS leftist Cop Hater mayor like that...what horse shit. Ya know the newest shit? The thumbs up sign is a "white supremacist" signal for 14,1 thumb 4 fingers! ROFL....leftists have completely lost their brains...if they ever had any...I would sue for damn sure over this.
The mayor should be arrested for harassment and immediately removed from office.

this kind of overreaction is just not acceptable.

I know what kind of gear it is, I was just saying that they kind of look like them.

Well a lot of times guys will wear bandannas or something over their face if they work for a drug task force unit so that the people they arrest don't see their face and they are still able to make undercover buys and stuff. Unfortunately ANTIFA people started doing it so they could be recognized and get caught on film or camera and get arrested later of lose their jobs. Now a wet bandanna might help a little with tear gas, but not much.

Unfortunately ANTIFA people started doing it so they could be recognized and get caught on film or camera and get arrested later of lose their jobs. Now a wet bandanna might help a little with tear gas, but not much.

Yeah. They're a mess. A bunch of zombies.

That's why I keep my pantry full. Heh heh. If stuff ever gets jiggy I'm locking my doors and not coming out until they're finished killing one another.

Crazy..............never heard of the circle game or didn't even know it was a symbol of any kind.........

But this country is out of control.........I would HIGHLY imagine they have kids and they would know this game of looking at the circle..........now they are in hack because we live in a sensitive PC world........sniff sniff anyone got a tissue.

My God.............leftist leaders are turning our country into a bunch of pussies. So easily offended..........

Three trashy little bitches out trying to convince people that they are "men." How pathetic. Don't they look like little dolls? Is this what Americans are coming to? This state of total imbecility?

You know, the only time I've ever heard of the "circle game" was on an episode of Malcolm in the Middle. Reese and Malcolm were playing, and Stevie (the one in the wheelchair), wanted to play also, and ended up kicking the crap out of Reese.

The funny part was that it was a meeting between Malcolm and Stevie's parents, and it was held at a fancy restaurant.
Yea, I remember that show. I just asked my son who a Cop and he said he never heard about anything like that,. He said that he knew of the Warrior hand shake where you grab the forearm and shake. All I can say is someone made up the story.

Apparently there is a white power hand sign that is partially like the circle game.

16b.jpg
That's not even close to what they did though. I have never even heard of this dumb shit...like I said some idiots are saying the thumbs up emoji is now racist because the thumb represents 1 and the 4 fingers represents 4 aka the 14 words.

16b.jpg
California? I'll keep an eye out.

Forum List

Back