Police Kill another Teen

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
{
(CNN)Dylan Noble died in June after police shot him four times, twice as he approached officers, twice while he was on the ground, still moving.

His family thinks Fresno police didn't need to use deadly force.
Police Chief Jerry Dyer said there are questions that body camera recordings, released Wednesday, answer and some they don't.
Was deadly force, in particular the final two shots -- taken by two different officers -- necessary?
"I do not have the answer for that today," Dyer told reporters in the central California city of 520,000 people.
An internal affairs investigation will look into whether police procedures were followed and whether there were other options. A review by the district attorney will determine whether the two Fresno police officers should be criminally charged.}

Fresno police video shows shooting of unarmed suspect - CNN.com

Most people here never heard about this shooting, which may be murder; there is a reason few have heard about it..

Dylan Noble was white, and as President Obama makes VERY clear, white lives don't matter. We do have a police problem in this nation. Cops need to stop killing people willy-nilly, with little or no provocation. The police are by FAR the most dangerous gang in America. You are far more likely to live after and encounter with the Sinaloa Cartel than an encounter with the Blue Gang.

Obama want's to disarm the law abiding. We don't need gun control, we need cop control.

I heard about this story, it's all over MSM. How did you hear about it?

Twitter.

It's on the MSM NOW, but not for 3 weeks after it happened. The killed him June 25th.

Twitter kept the story alive until the DNC controlled media finally relented and allowed the story told.

{
Some Internet commenters claimed the relative lack of media attention was because of Noble’s race.

“Fresno cops shoot, kill 19-year-old,” wrote one Twitter user. “You didn’t hear about it, well because he was white.”

}

If it's the one I saw recently he refused to comply and remove his right hand from behind his back, in which it was obvious he had an object and advanced on the cops. Do you expect them to just assume he doesn't have a gun?

How can this story be a secret when CNN is reporting on it? lol

Took three weeks for CNN to pick up the story? :eek:

How long was it before they were pimping the death in Baton Rouge 10 minutes?

The ONLY reason the story ever saw the light of day is because Twitter blew up.

{Somehow, the shooting of an unarmed white man by police isn’t drawing any attention from the mainstream media.

Unlike the shootings of Philando Castile and Alton Sterling, which have created yet another firestorm complete with accusations of police racism, the media is ignoring the death of Dylan Noble, a 19-year-old white man, on June 25.}

Cops Shoot White Guy in Fresno; Nobody Pays Attention

As Obama puts it, White lives just don't matter.

{
(CNN)Dylan Noble died in June after police shot him four times, twice as he approached officers, twice while he was on the ground, still moving.

Police Chief Jerry Dyer said there are questions that body camera recordings, released Wednesday, answer and some they don't.
Was deadly force, in particular the final two shots -- taken by two different officers -- necessary?
"I do not have the answer for that today," Dyer told reporters in the central California city of 520,000 people.
An internal affairs investigation will look into whether police procedures were followed and whether there were other options. A review by the district attorney will determine whether the two Fresno police officers should be criminally charged.}

Most people here never heard about this shooting, which may be murder; there is a reason few have heard about it..

Dylan Noble was white, and as President Obama makes VERY clear, white lives don't matter. We do have a police problem in this nation. Cops need to stop killing people willy-nilly, with little or no provocation. The police are by FAR the most dangerous gang in America. You are far more likely to live after and encounter with the Sinaloa Cartel than an encounter with the Blue Gang.

Obama want's to disarm the law abiding. We don't need gun control, we need cop control.

Yo, and he was White, my, my, my! Was it plastered on all the News Stations?

"GTP"
maxresdefault.jpg

I heard about this story, it's all over MSM. How did you hear about it?

Twitter.

It's on the MSM NOW, but not for 3 weeks after it happened. The killed him June 25th.

Twitter kept the story alive until the DNC controlled media finally relented and allowed the story told.

{
Some Internet commenters claimed the relative lack of media attention was because of Noble’s race.

“Fresno cops shoot, kill 19-year-old,” wrote one Twitter user. “You didn’t hear about it, well because he was white.”

}

It must be some sort of conspiracy, created by Obummer.

{

Oh, hes white? Who gives a shit then? Now youve wasted time that could have been spent on reading about black people getting shot.

Mods, please delete thread. Its only about a white person.

The footage I saw showed the guy with a hand behind his back and advancing, disregarding the numerous orders to stop. Suicide by cop.

That is obviously not the case. He didn't put himself in the situation (in order to get killed).

When he saw how serious things were and that the policeman was close to shooting him, he panicked, maybe also because the cop appeared agitated. People act erratically when they panic. It happens.

The footage I saw showed the guy with a hand behind his back and advancing, disregarding the numerous orders to stop. Suicide by cop.

That is obviously not the case. He didn't put himself in the situation (in order to get killed).

When he saw how serious things were and that the policeman was close to shooting him, he panicked, maybe also because the cop appeared agitated. People act erratically when they panic. It happens.

Do you charge money for your ability to mind read, or do you just offer it for free?

Do you charge money for your ability to mind read, or do you just offer it for free?

Do you have a better explanation? He wasn't armed and wasn't trying to commit suicide. Go ahead genius, give us a better explanation.

That's obviously bullshit. I'll stick with my lying eyes thankyouverymuch. It would be stupid to not shoot given what I saw. He advanced with his hand hidden, refusing to stop, that isn't called panicking.

Do you have a better explanation? He wasn't armed and wasn't trying to commit suicide. Go ahead genius, give us a better explanation.
And you know this ...how? People do commit suicide that way, it's a known fact. If it wasn't, it was off the charts stupid/drugged/deranged.

If it's the one I saw recently he refused to comply and remove his right hand from behind his back, in which it was obvious he had an object and advanced on the cops. Do you expect them to just assume he doesn't have a gun?

That's what the cop haters expect.

{

It was suicide by cop.

Forum List

Back