Police Kill another Teen

The footage I saw showed the guy with a hand behind his back and advancing, disregarding the numerous orders to stop. Suicide by cop.

That is obviously not the case. He didn't put himself in the situation (in order to get killed).

When he saw how serious things were and that the policeman was close to shooting him, he panicked, maybe also because the cop appeared agitated. People act erratically when they panic. It happens.

Do you charge money for your ability to mind read, or do you just offer it for free?

Do you have a better explanation? He wasn't armed and wasn't trying to commit suicide. Go ahead genius, give us a better explanation.

It was Bush's fault.

The footage I saw showed the guy with a hand behind his back and advancing, disregarding the numerous orders to stop. Suicide by cop.

That is obviously not the case. He didn't put himself in the situation (in order to get killed).

When he saw how serious things were and that the policeman was close to shooting him, he panicked, maybe also because the cop appeared agitated. People act erratically when they panic. It happens.

Do you charge money for your ability to mind read, or do you just offer it for free?

Do you have a better explanation? He wasn't armed and wasn't trying to commit suicide. Go ahead genius, give us a better explanation.

Unlike you, I'm not going to pretend to know what was in that young man's mind. What you are saying is that you expect those officers to wait until he his hands out to decide what to do. If he has a gun, one of them is dead. If you ignore police commands and walk toward them with your hands behind your back, you are either an idiot or crazy. Either one will you shot. Go ahead and chew on this video from someone who used to think like you:

Oh, the it makes sense to me so it better make sense to you argument. To say what you say would involve being able to tell what the person was thinking. An explanation was offered. You must be a mindreader.

..... We do have a police problem in this nation. Cops need to stop killing people willy-nilly, with little or no provocation. The police are by FAR the most dangerous gang in America. You are far more likely to live after and encounter with the Sinaloa Cartel than an encounter with the Blue Gang.......

No. We have a People who Won't Follow the Law problem combined with a People who Won't Follow Police Officer Commands problem.

[
No. We have a People who Won't Follow the Law problem combined with a People who Won't Follow Police Officer Commands problem.

Are police a law unto themselves? Are the peasants obligated to "obey" police? Should we cast our eyes down in deference when they are in our presence?
What drama. You are to obey police commands. Stop means quit doing whatever dumbfuck thing you are doing. If you feel you're been treated like a peasant unfairly, you go to the police chief, mayor's office or court. Playing road side lawyer can get you jacked up.

What drama. You are to obey police commands. Stop means quit doing whatever dumbfuck thing you are doing. If you feel you're been treated like a peasant unfairly, you go to the police chief, mayor's office or court. Playing road side lawyer can get you jacked up.

I grew up in a very different world, under the old republic that once existed in this land. The police were once public servants, not public masters. The police were once the are of the community to enforce the laws made by duly elected legislators to be adjudicated by duly elected judges in courts with juries.

I guess it's better now that we have armed and vicious thugs who are the law unto themselves and will kill anyone at the drop of a hat. :thup:

I grew up in a very different world, under the old republic that once existed in this land. The police were once public servants, not public masters. The police were once the are of the community to enforce the laws made by duly elected legislators to be adjudicated by duly elected judges in courts with juries.

I guess it's better now that we have armed and vicious thugs who are the law unto themselves and will kill anyone at the drop of a hat. :thup:
Like I said, you are a drama queen. Police were never your servant, they are the servant to the community, which means the laws of the land. It's how order is kept, always has been.

The shooting was justified, the cops will not be tried for it. Stop means stop, even with a language barrier people would know. And like I said I think it was what the guy was ultimately after.

Are police a law unto themselves? Are the peasants obligated to "obey" police? Should we cast our eyes down in deference when they are in our presence?

Yes, we are obligated to defer to their judgement and they are the only exception group that is truly innocent until overwhelmingly proven guilty. That is the power and responsibility of wearing that badge.

They are neither omnipotent nor omniscient but that does not give anyone the right to flee, argue or resist. There are legitimate means to complain about their behavior. Those actions are not among them.

Forum List

Back