Police Kill another Teen

That is obviously not the case. He didn't put himself in the situation (in order to get killed).

When he saw how serious things were and that the policeman was close to shooting him, he panicked, maybe also because the cop appeared agitated. People act erratically when they panic. It happens.

Do you charge money for your ability to mind read, or do you just offer it for free?

Do you have a better explanation? He wasn't armed and wasn't trying to commit suicide. Go ahead genius, give us a better explanation.

Oh, the it makes sense to me so it better make sense to you argument. To say what you say would involve being able to tell what the person was thinking. An explanation was offered. You must be a mindreader.

The suicide explanation is mindreading. I was interpreting the events and the mistakes and agitation of the officers and how many in a life-threatening situation might likely act.
They create these situations themselves, by engaging in gestapo tactics, illegal search and seizure...then they kill ppl forobjecting.

Sounds like you have been a lawbreaker and didn't like the police holding you accountable for your own actions. I guess you blame them for whatever you did illegally because they wouldn't let you do it.

Do you charge money for your ability to mind read, or do you just offer it for free?

Do you have a better explanation? He wasn't armed and wasn't trying to commit suicide. Go ahead genius, give us a better explanation.

Oh, the it makes sense to me so it better make sense to you argument. To say what you say would involve being able to tell what the person was thinking. An explanation was offered. You must be a mindreader.

The suicide explanation is mindreading. I was interpreting the events and the mistakes and agitation of the officers and how many in a life-threatening situation might likely act.
They create these situations themselves, by engaging in gestapo tactics, illegal search and seizure...then they kill ppl forobjecting.

Sounds like you have been a lawbreaker and didn't like the police holding you accountable for your own actions. I guess you blame them for whatever you did illegally because they wouldn't let you do it.
Yes, well, wrong.on.all counts.lol.

I just am not.a.fan.of.our police.state, our.militarized cops.and illegal, militarized fed agencies.and the current mindset that we must blindly obey any command that a badge shouts at us.

We have a constitution, and one of the.liberties that it protects is our right to.live free of warrantless searches, seizures, and restraint. Cops drive.around.looking.for.people.to harass and collect from, and that is not.something I will ever condone. It is the antithesis of freedom.

And the mindset that if you object to the unconstitutional overreach and abuse by out of.control, unconstitutional pigs.in uniform you are a criminal is EXACTLY how the gestapo achieved power.

I just am not.a.fan.of.our police.state, our.militarized cops.and illegal, militarized fed agencies.and the current mindset that we must blindly obey any command that a badge shouts at us.

We have a constitution, and one of the.liberties that it protects is our right to.live free of warrantless searches, seizures, and restraint. Cops drive.around.looking.for.people.to harass and collect from, and that is not.something I will ever condone. It is the antithesis of freedom.

You just hate cops and think all of them are bad.

Sounds like to me you think you can simply do what you want, where you want, whenever you want. That's not how it works. If you think it does, you aren't about freedom but anarchy.

Sounds like to me you think you can simply do what you want, where you want, whenever you want. That's not how it works. If you think it does, you aren't about freedom but anarchy.
Once again, totally incorrect supposition on your part. It comes from being brainwashed to accept any action of the.police.state as 'good'. Straight up.Stockholm syndrome.

Free people rate their.police, and hold them accountable. They do.not suffer under constant harassment, searches, unconstitutional traffic stops, demands that ordinary everyday citizens produce documentation and be detained if they don't....That's not freedom. That's the way nazis and commies employ their cops.

Once again, totally incorrect supposition on your part. It comes from being brainwashed to accept any action of the.police.state as 'good'. Straight up.Stockholm syndrome.

Free people rate their.police, and hold them accountable. They do.not suffer under constant harassment, searches, unconstitutional traffic stops, demands that ordinary everyday citizens produce documentation and be detained if they don't....That's not freedom. That's the way nazis and commies employ their cops.

You think any action of the police department is bad because you don't like being told what to do even when you need to be told.

Define police harassment. Define unconstitutional traffic stop. Define demanding documentation.

You think any action of the police department is bad because you don't like being told what to do even when you need to be told.

Define police harassment. Define unconstitutional traffic stop. Define demanding documentation.
Now you just sound like an idiot. No, I DON'T think any action by cops is bad, and I have repeatedly articulated that, and specified what behavior is unconstitutional. It isn't a crime to point out illegal behavior of cops...though they like to.pretend it is. And yeah, they'll shoot you for telling them they're in the wrong. And that's wrong, too. As is stupidly and blindly defending anything the cops do.

Now you just sound like an idiot. No, I DON'T think any action by cops is bad, and I have repeatedly articulated that, and specified what behavior is unconstitutional. It isn't a crime to point out illegal behavior of cops...though they like to.pretend it is. And yeah, they'll shoot you for telling them they're in the wrong. And that's wrong, too. As is stupidly and blindly defending anything the cops do.

You call me an idiot yet you can't provide any response to what I addressed. You may have said it before. However, you're an idiot if you think that means I can find something in the tens of thousands of posts on here.

It's not illegal to give your opinion about why you think things are wrong. If you do, you should be able to support it. However, it's also not wrong for police to do things simply because you say so.

They'll shoot for telling them they're wrong? Now, that's a stupid statement.

I'll wait for you to defend your claims. You either will or your claims amount to the value of your life, nothing.

Cripes, classic 'help it's the.police' incident. There's no.situation they can't make worse.

You call me an idiot yet you can't provide any response to what I addressed. You may have said it before. However, you're an idiot if you think that means I can find something in the tens of thousands of posts on here.

It's not illegal to give your opinion about why you think things are wrong. If you do, you should be able to support it. However, it's also not wrong for police to do things simply because you say so.

I'll wait for you to defend your claims. You either will or your claims amount to the value of your life, nothing.
I'm not going to defend a stance I never assumed, or pretend you are accurately representing me, lol. You are making ridiculous statements...telling.me I am a criminal because I don't defend a police state, lol, are you out of your mind? Incidentally, true conservatives cannot be cop whores, so it.appears you lie.about who you are as well. Another Lie Winger/rtard.

I saw this video about a week ago, source Facebook.

He may have been unarmed but he did not comply with the cops numerous demands to get down and/or put both hands up. The kid brought about the shooting, he kept reaching back behind him, where a gun would be kept. Idiot.

{
(CNN)Dylan Noble died in June after police shot him four times, twice as he approached officers, twice while he was on the ground, still moving.

His family thinks Fresno police didn't need to use deadly force.
Police Chief Jerry Dyer said there are questions that body camera recordings, released Wednesday, answer and some they don't.
Was deadly force, in particular the final two shots -- taken by two different officers -- necessary?
"I do not have the answer for that today," Dyer told reporters in the central California city of 520,000 people.
An internal affairs investigation will look into whether police procedures were followed and whether there were other options. A review by the district attorney will determine whether the two Fresno police officers should be criminally charged.}

Fresno police video shows shooting of unarmed suspect - CNN.com

Most people here never heard about this shooting, which may be murder; there is a reason few have heard about it..

Dylan Noble was white, and as President Obama makes VERY clear, white lives don't matter. We do have a police problem in this nation. Cops need to stop killing people willy-nilly, with little or no provocation. The police are by FAR the most dangerous gang in America. You are far more likely to live after and encounter with the Sinaloa Cartel than an encounter with the Blue Gang.

Obama want's to disarm the law abiding. We don't need gun control, we need cop control.
Another hypocrite whining the government is murdering people while screaming the government needs to be bigger and more powerful.

I'm not going to defend a stance I never assumed, or pretend you are accurately representing me, lol. You are making ridiculous statements...telling.me I am a criminal because I don't defend a police state, lol, are you out of your mind? Incidentally, true conservatives cannot be cop whores, so it.appears you lie.about who you are as well. Another Lie Winger/rtard.

I asked you to define what you meant by certain claims you made about what police officers do. You refused. Now you lie about not having said it.

Where did I say you were a criminal for not defending the police? Quote me.

He was stopped for a reason. What it was I couldn't care any less about. You mess with the cops, you invite a bullet.

In that case, the ONLY rational course of action would be for people to shoot to kill at cops who pull them over. After all, you support murder by cops, so people MUST defend against certain death,.

There are not enough police in this nation to subdue and enslave the populace. Such an attempt as you promote will end in a bloodbath, and the police will lose in the end.

Forum List

Back