Paul Ryan sets a Record of the most Interns in one picture.

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
13754515_1842296559331579_8286893127452080790_n.jpg

Also sets another record...the most diverse group photo ever. You got white people and then....Like that one asian guy left side of Ryan. Then uh, some brunettes...

what a dick. a shallow display of being down with the young people.

thosen particular young people are a bunch of brown nosing, establishment goons: everything that is wrong with the white race today.

fucking lemmings

They have white people and tan people and whiter people and milk colored people....Diversity

There's one black woman in the back right.

It's like playing Where's Waldo, finding the minority person in a gathering of Republicans.
No surprise, they don't have time for shit like that.

They are protesting out there paid for by George Soros

There's one black woman in the back right.

It's like playing Where's Waldo, finding the minority person in a gathering of Republicans.

You read my mind. Right before reading this post I was thinking, "Wait! There's a black person. It's like Where's Waldo." :lol:

I usually find these diversity arguments stupid, but that really is a SHIT TON of people to only have one black person there. :lol:

Also sets another record...the most diverse group photo ever. You got white people and then....Like that one asian guy left side of Ryan. Then uh, some brunettes...
Nice photo.

Note however that Billy Boy still holds the record for intern blowjobs -- Monica remember?

Stuff them all in a phone booth, then we'll be impressed.

what a dick. a shallow display of being down with the young people.

thosen particular young people are a bunch of brown nosing, establishment goons: everything that is wrong with the white race today.

fucking lemmings
Hush your mouth !!

You are badmouthing a future US President.

Paul Ryan is looking at this photo, and thinking, "How did that black chick squeeze in there?"

Paul Ryan is looking at this photo, and thinking, "How did that black chick squeeze in there?"
And this is why you're going back on ignore.

Those jobs require two 3 things. A willing applicant. An education. And a choice.

So Ryan is responsible for those how? People like you and the op are a virus on our nation. Where you see superficial color I see qualified & energized youth.

I usually find these diversity arguments stupid, but that really is a SHIT TON of people to only have one black person there. :lol:
Sure. All those shiny white people just got privilege and stuff. It's so important to pick just the right number of darker skinned people, not because they applied for the job or anything like that, but so the picture will be correctly colored.

And this is why you're going back on ignore.

Those jobs require two 3 things. A willing applicant. An education. And a choice.

So Ryan is responsible for those how? People like you and the op are a virus on our nation. Where you see superficial color I see qualified & energized youth.
And apparently white skin.

Forum List

Back